Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... (2533 Views)

Your Most Embrassing April Fool's Day. Share... / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Larablink:
O my God.he just feel his eyes.I can't imagine the look on your face lol.

grin at that moment I wished the ground would open up and swallow me
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Larablink(f): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
My was in Lagos 2012@Eko sport festival.
We were completing in my event(gymnastics floor event).
The rule of the game state when tumbling and summasuting you don't adjust your competition cloth. When it was my turn to go,after my first line my swimming trunk enter my bum bum embarassed,the second line the left did the xame thing, before I knew it my both butt were outside, I finished the competition like that without touching cry.after the competition I cry all day,everyone in the venue saw my bum bum. sad.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Larablink(f): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ebiz12:

grin at that moment I wished the ground would open up and swallow me
eiya sorry.
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Oyetboy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Larablink:
My was in Lagos 2012@Eko sport festival.
We were completing in my event(gymnastics floor event).
The rule of the game state when tumbling and summasuting you don't adjust your competition cloth. When it was my turn to go,after my first line my swimming trunk enter my bum bum embarassed,the second line the left did the xame thing, before I knew it my both butt were outside, I finished the competition like that without touching cry.after the competition I cry all day,everyone in the venue saw my bum bum. sad.
wetin dey there? bum bum wey your bf dey bang freely
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Larablink(f): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Oyetboy:
wetin dey there? bum bum wey your bf dey bang freely
I blame you if na your girlfriend own,you for no talk like these.
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by chigoizie7(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Larablink:
I blame you if na your girlfriend own,you for no talk like these.

Bum bum wey dey universal?

Everybody get bum bum nah.
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by lurlah2014(f): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
sandrannna:

Shebi u chop chicken, why will he see u off?
CHICKEN NA FOOD?
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by lurlah2014(f): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Emperoradrian:
Clap 4 urself...u d date married man abi,his wife will b at home cryin on ur head,and tomorow if u're 35 yrs old and no husband yet,u'll b blamin d devil,attendin all d crusades all over nigeria....pls repent nw and b saved,u still get chance.
AND who told you am still searching?
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by lurlah2014(f): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gurgle:

but dating a married man can never go well na. take it as a warning!

shebi chicken pie crumbs constitute strike 1.

next time something go rip your cloth from your body self
it was just a date have not accept to date him
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Gurgle(f): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
lurlah2014:
it was just a date have not accept to date him

well I dnt know what to tell you.

good luck sha...

but there are so many single men I don't see why its necessary..

its not like theres anything wrong with you that you cant get a chicken pie date with someone who isn't attached already...
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by lurlah2014(f): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
so where are those who are not attached yet?
Gurgle:

well I dnt know what to tell you.

good luck sha...

but there are so many single men I don't see why its necessary..

its not like theres anything wrong with you that you cant get a chicken pie date with someone who isn't attached already...
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by Gurgle(f): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
lurlah2014:
so where are those who are not attached yet?

ok. are you saying you cant see any? there are plenty na

did anything happen that made you to start chasing the married ones
Re: What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... by ibrams(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
piicity:
When i saw op post,that was the most embarassing
wetin i do again.....#mtcheeeew#

(1) (2) (Reply)

.v / My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? / 5 Wrong Moves Guys Makes Online That That Turns Off Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.