Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno (14520 Views)

Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa / Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos / Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by warrior01: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Voting this dullard was one of Nigerians greatest mistake. Please well meaning Nigerians should go and beg Gej for his forgiveness cos we have really entered not one but double chance

8 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by plainmirror(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
richidinho:
Is it not the same boko haram that Jonathan almost crushed before May 29?

What has this D.ullardinho done since he came on board?

#NeverAgain
knw dat buhari is not a magician.
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
baba go slow grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
[b]Calls for 'total' Sharia in Nigeria
2001-08-27 21:32

Lagos - A former military ruler of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, has called for the introduction of 'total' Islamic law across the country, reports said on Monday.

Buhari, who ruled Nigeria from a coup in December 1983 to his ouster in 1985, told a seminar in Kaduna, northern Nigeria, at the weekend that the strict Islamic law code known as the Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria.

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," Buhari said.

Northern Nigeria is mainly Muslim but southern Nigeria is mainly Christian and has led criticism of the introduction of Islamic law in a dozen northern states in the past 18 months.

Africa's most populous country has been shaken repeatedly in the past by religious unrest. In February 2000 between 2 000 and 3 000 people were killed by Christian-Muslim riots in Kaduna over the introduction of Sharia.

Call for Sharia across the country

Buhari's comments were interpreted by the southern-based papers as a call for the imposition of Sharia all across the country, even in the mainly Christian south.

"Buhari calls for Sharia in all states," was the headline of the respected newspaper The Guardian.

Buhari's comments were defended by supporters as simply a call for the full implementation of Sharia in areas where Muslims predominated.

But the comments are the second by Buhari that have courted controversy after he called earlier this year for Muslims to vote at the next presidential elections only for someone who would defend their faith.

This was criticised by the press as a call for voting along religious lines, as well as an attack on the current president, Olusegun Obasanjo, who is a Christian.

Buhari made the latest comments at a seminar organised by the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria, a newly set up body attended by northern state governments and Islamic scholars.

"It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly , and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear," he said.

"What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law," he went on. - AFP

- SAPA

http://www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827
Can a leopard change its spots
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Guyman02: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
Our neighbours Chad has banned Burka and hijab are we more muslim than them?

5 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by malbro(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
THIS GUYZ TE JST DROPPIN BOMB LIKE KNOCK OUT DIZ DAYZ....D QUESTION IZ WAT DO DEY WANT ?
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Pascal181: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
There was a president!

3 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by preciousMI1(f): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
soon nobody go remain for borno.. we go come get only 35 states...
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by preciousMI1(f): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
soon nobody go remain for borno.. we go come get only 35 states...

1 Like

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
End time!!
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
i think say may 29th don pass na, abeg is it pdp of apc in administration?

i being dey tour round mars, i wan buy land for there

1 Like

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
preciousMI1:
soon nobody go remain for borno..
we go come get only 35 states...

na two space you use so ooo
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Neduzze5(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lilimax:
I am very sure we have a sitting president embarassed
Condemnation alone will not solve this menace.

Somehow, it seems as if Bokoharam is becoming invincible to this present government. embarassed
Only time will tell.

Naaahh! Boko Haram isn't invincible. It is just that the present government has been very lackadaisical and majorly insufficiently off handed in dealing with Boko Haram.

Simply put, the FG under the able leadership of Dullardish Buhari although possessing the financial, physical and military necessities needed in putting an end to this evil, simply does not possess the tactical force to do so.

1 Like

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
what
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dis is getting serious day by day....Isn't dis Boko haram idiots not fasting nii...[color=#770077][/color][i][/i]
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by petermichaels(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
And d man dey make promises dey go,pple dey die. Na hm dey evn make d guys vex,cos if hm say hm go crush dem,dem go charge go kill pple. Boko una no dey c d persn wey dey make d mouth. .Go meet am make we rest.

1 Like

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by kingmassa(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
I felt buhari becoming the president will stop all this bombing which every nigerian wished and prayed for but to my greatest surprise the rate of bombing this days is more than what happened during jonathan time and yet people are not saying anytin about it, the news is silent over it. Well let's fold our hands and watch them the Apc of change

2 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by millionboi(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
B
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by richidinho(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
knw dat buhari is not a magician.

I don't want to hear that again or if you don't have any reasonable thing to say, don't ever mention me again

7 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Neplusultra(f): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Is dere still any life left in dat Borno? Chai!
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by zurine(f): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
my God
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Wadosky(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
AGAIN! Like u have been waiting for it to happen.
We really have to stop this politics with people's live .
let us join hands and fight this scourge.
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
richidinho:
Is it not the same boko haram that Jonathan almost crushed before May 29?

What has this D.ullardinho done since he came on board?

#NeverAgain

Almost crushed?

The same Boko that was still attacking up till May 29th this year ?

The same Boko that your hero forgot to put to sleep properly in 2010....when he had a chance?When the boil was still lance-able.

Don't make me laugh. The reason why we threw out PDP...was not because we hated Jona or Igbos or Ijaws....or indeed anyone...but because we did not like the way your govt and its supporters blamed others for problems they could have solved. Do you know how annoying it was to see a bomb blast....and almost immediately your PDPian stool pigeons on Nairaland were telling us how it was all the North's fault.

Is that what we elected them for...to tell us whose fault...or to sort out the problem?

And for your information...I am not happy with the way this current govt is dealing with Boko too....but I don't like the way you TANoids pretend that all was well before Buhari took over...when it was not, and you know it.

@OP....I wonder where the SSS and NIA are. By now...we should have Boko infiltrated and dealt with from the inside. Also....where are our new Special Forces?
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by KingKuntaVart: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
How did buhari become a general in the army? this man is just a scam, even one bokoharam fly he cant kill.... please sir i mean no offense ''''call your boys to order or expect a civil war any time soon'' we must kick this baba go slow outtA office, i use to think GEJ was slow until i met buhari/.

2 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by nifton(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nna eeh una no dey tire,abi una bomb no dey finish? Evriday since May 29,me don tire for dis bh boys oh.
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by mickyarams: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Why don't we just hand Borno over to Chad or Niger republic. It's a useless state that keeps dragging Nigeria down whenever we want to move forward. We don't gain anything from that sate apart fom violent Islamic terrorists.

1 Like

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lilimax:
I am very sure we have a sitting president embarassed
Condemnation alone will not solve this menace.

Somehow, it seems as if Bokoharam is becoming invincible to this present government. embarassed
Only time will tell.

Indeed...this govt needs to somehow study how other govts dealt sucessfully with insurgent groups...and do likewise.

Part of the problem is that we have been fighting Boko like it is a proper Army.It isn't.....it is a guerrilla force.....and you fight such forces by unconventional means.

Which was the mistake made by the past Admin....and the one made by the present admin.

Nigeria needs improved unconventional warfare capability....so that we can strike hard at boko and other similar internal enemies of the state.
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by yorke1: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
what are people still doing in borno by the way

if I was buhari, I would Reduce Nigeria to 35 states, wiping borno off the surface! the insurgency there is dimishing our image

Buhari should get to work and stop condemning attacks, else I would be forced to call him a DULLARD. lipsrsealed

RIP to the victims tho!

Don't hold it back. Call him DULARD. That is who he is.

5 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by charlesobaro: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
The president shud do smtin fast b4 it's too late!!
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by charlesobaro: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
The president shud do smtin fast b4 it's too late!! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Tribes And The States Of Origin / Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola / Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.