Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno (14507 Views)

Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa / Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos / Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
mightyokwy:

Good, you shld tell that to those lazy and good for nothing northern governors that do nothing but wait for oyel money from the south every month.

You should tell your Southern governors too.

You know...you Nigerians are all alike. You want to live off oil money like rich pampered mistresses of rich men. You don't want to work for a living.

You run for riches everyday....and laugh at the innovators., the technicans, the scientists...who will develop your people. Even your films are about inanities....while white peoplemake films about innovators and inventors...real and fictional.

You Nigerians are capable of more...so much more. But no...you want to share oil money. Meanwhile.....everyone is producing oil Oil will soon become cheap, and you won;t earn much from it.

So....lazy Northerners and Lazy Southerners should forget about oil...and focus on the real things that make nations and people great....innovation and technology. You laugh at Northerners....yet you cannot produce a single working invention and innovation. Your universities are not even the best in Africa.

If you think I am here to defend the North.,....no.I am not in with your tribal games.I am a Nigerian.

High time lazy Nigerians woke up....and faced the truth. Oil will not save us. Making our states centers of learning and innovation and industry will.
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by mekadinho(f): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
SOMEBODY SHOUT DULLARDIN-HO, SOMEBODY HELP ME SHOUT DULLARDIN-HO FROM DAURA, I MISS GEJ... QUOTE ME N SEE URSELF IN DA LAGOON, TRY N SEE... DULLARDIN-HO...!

1 Like

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by ndcide(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Product of our present failed leadership at the center.
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by impetus: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
successmatters:

He needs to prove his manhood?

With who? With you? Are u willing to volunteer?
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by jice(m): 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
preciousMI1:
soon nobody go remain for borno..
we go come get only 35 states.k..

Hmmmmmmmm
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Elxandre(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Almost crushed?

The same Boko that was still attacking up till May 29th this year ?

The same Boko that your hero forgot to put to sleep properly in 2010....when he had a chance?When the boil was still lance-able.

Don't make me laugh. The reason why we threw out PDP...was not because we hated Jona or Igbos or Ijaws....or indeed anyone...but because we did not like the way your govt and its supporters blamed others for problems they could have solved. Do you know how annoying it was to see a bomb blast....and almost immediately your PDPian stool pigeons on Nairaland were telling us how it was all the North's fault.

Is that what we elected them for...to tell us whose fault...or to sort out the problem?

And for your information...I am not happy with the way this current govt is dealing with Boko too....but I don't like the way you TANoids pretend that all was well before Buhari took over...when it was not, and you know it.

@OP....I wonder where the SSS and NIA are. By now...we should have Boko infiltrated and dealt with from the inside. Also....where are our new Special Forces?
Let's face it, defeating Boko completely is near impossible.
How do you stop some foolish people from making improvised bombs from their homes?
And remember Nigeria is still very poor in things like security surveillance.

Ii predicted earlier that this evil group will resort fully to suicide bombing and here we are!
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Elxandre(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Indeed...this govt needs to somehow study how other govts dealt sucessfully with insurgent groups...and do likewise.

Part of the problem is that we have been fighting Boko like it is a proper Army.It isn't.....it is a guerrilla force.....and you fight such forces by unconventional means.

Which was the mistake made by the past Admin....and the one made by the present admin.

Nigeria needs improved unconventional warfare capability....so that we can strike hard at boko and other similar internal enemies of the state.
Please, I'd like you to educate me on which government has successfully dealt with Islamic insurgents.
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Elxandre:

Please, I'd like you to educate me on which government has successfully dealt with Islamic insurgents.

grin..obviously none.

But....that's because such groups are a new phenomenon on the global stage....they really started in the 1980's.(And now thanks to the internet....more dangerous. The Boston bombers did not need to go to the middle east to learn how to build their bombs..they went to a website).

But....there have been similar groups in the past(religious and secular)....and lessons have been learned from dealing with them.

Of course...good governance, an industrial job generating economy, and a proactive stance against bigotry are key to such a fight.

And...a cold realization that this is not a one hour problem.It is a long fight.
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
Elxandre:

Let's face it, defeating Boko completely is near impossible.
How do you stop some foolish people from making improvised bombs from their homes?
And remember Nigeria is still very poor in things like security surveillance.

Ii predicted earlier that this evil group will resort fully to suicide bombing and here we are!

Beating boko is going to be hard...but we did beat Maitatsine once!(And by the hand of Buhari too!).

But....possible.

Good governance, beating bigotry, and developing a job creating economy via industries...is the way forward. Nigerians need to learn...that the job of govt is not to make you comfortable....it is to provide you with some of the tools you need to make yourself comfortable.
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Litmus: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Since Nigeria is unwilling or unable to control its border and Bokoharam is upwelling to give up its delusions of ever being able to carve out a Nigerian territory where it can flourish with impunity, then hope for the blighted people of Northern Nigeria may lie in the death of Paul Biya of Cameroon.

Biya is old, Nigeria will not forever bare the brunt of a reluctant revolution in a frustrated Cameroon
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Chamber10:
I have some questions bordering my mind for some days now:

I'm responding to this because it is you, Chamber. And because you tagged me specifically.

1. where are those that said that GEJ was behind boko haram as a means to decimate northern population ahead of 2015 election. The bombing has continued even after the election...so shocked

Every reasonable person knows neither GEJ nor Buhari was behind BH. BH are a bunch of misguided, insane religious extermists.

In any case, the sentiment that Buhari was the sponsor of BH was more widespread and probably believed by people like you, than that GEJ was behind.

I, for one, never held either view. I'm too enlightened in political analysis to hold such baseless, pedestrian view. And I'm not GEJ's official spokesman by the pseudonym Wendel Simlim that wanted to plant similar sentiments in the media.

2. Where are those that said that PDP is behind boko haram? Now that a new party has taken over, why do we still have incessant bombing?

Same as above. I never believed anyone was behind BH. Of course, I hold that there was political BH, like assassination of politicians and making it look like BH.

My view on BH is well publicized, even in conventional media like Guardian, SUN etc. Here was an article I first wrote in 2012, later republished in April 2015, that expresses my view on BH.http://ynaija.com/suraj-oyewale-bad-muslims-rest-us-y-frontpage/

3. Why has Lai Mohammed suddenly gone dumb about his usual comments and condemnation

This is condemnable. And I cannot be held responsible for Lai Mohammed's politics.

4. Why has our new president remained silent while those that voted massively for him in Borno are slaughtered everyday. Remember he got 473,543 votes out of 501,920 valid votes cast in Borno.

This is not right too. Very wrong.

5. Why is it that the military has not launched any offensive on boko haram since inception of the new president making it look as if Boko haram is winning the war?

I can't answer this too. And it is such an unfortunate situation. I have never and will not join those that make excuse for the Presidnet on this.

Why...Why... Why....I need answers

And my own question to you: Are you part of the people that said Buhari was behind BH? This view was more popular than the view that GEJ/PDP was behind it. If yes, do you still hold that view now that BH have probably gone worse during Buhari's first one month in office?

CC:
nissparts, cardoctor, sultaan, bakatsine, yyb14, ceanabigger, ib55, lacasa, beremx, Jarus, BetaThings, HAH, naptu2,honeric01, Abagworo, mdautotec, DeepSight,Demdem, nagoma, hakanai, zhulkiflu, hakeem4shi

2 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Elxandre(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Beating boko is going to be hard...but we did beat Maitatsine once!(And by the hand of Buhari too!).

But....possible.

Good governance, beating bigotry, and developing a job creating economy via industries...is the way forward. Nigerians need to learn...that the job of govt is not to make you comfortable....it is to provide you with some of the tools you need to make yourself comfortable.

Maitatsine couldn't access bombs and weren't really ready to die.
There's no comparison!
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by honeric01(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jarus:

I'm responding to this because it is you, Chamber. And because you tagged me specifically.

Every reasonable person knows neither GEJ nor Buhari was behind BH. BH are a bunch of misguided, insane religious extermists.

In any case, the sentiment that Buhari was the sponsor of BH was more widespread and probably believed by people like you, than that GEJ was behind.

I, for one, never held either view. I'm too enlightened in political analysis to hold such baseless, pedestrian view. And I'm not GEJ's official spokesman by the pseudonym Wendel Simlim that wanted to plant similar sentiments in the media.

Same as above. I never believed anyone was behind BH. Of course, I hold that there was political BH, like assassination of politicians and making it look like BH.

My view on BH is well publicized, even in conventional media like Guardian, SUN etc. Here was an article I first wrote in 2012, later republished in April 2015, that expresses my view on BH.http://ynaija.com/suraj-oyewale-bad-muslims-rest-us-y-frontpage/

This is condemnable. And I cannot be held responsible for Lai Mohammed's politics.

This is not right too. Very wrong.

I can't answer this too. And it is such an unfortunate situation. I have never and will not join those that make excuse for the Presidnet on this.

Why...Why... Why....I need answers

And my own question to you: Are you part of the people that said Buhari was behind BH? This view was more popular than the view that GEJ/PDP was behind it. If yes, do you still hold that view now that BH have probably gone worse during Buhari's first one month in office?

CC:
nissparts, cardoctor, sultaan, bakatsine, yyb14, ceanabigger, ib55, lacasa, beremx, Jarus, BetaThings, HAH, naptu2,honeric01, Abagworo, mdautotec, DeepSight,Demdem, nagoma, hakanai, zhulkiflu, hakeem4shi

Hmmm, when is the newly created IJTF springing into action?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency: PDP Reps, SANs Warn Jonathan, Group Threatens Suit / Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George / Buratai, Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed Visit Shettima Over IDPs Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.