Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) (36170 Views)

Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) / Old Couple Who Lost Their Only Child To Boko Haram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by ibrokola(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Does anyone realize that the Rank is on the shoulder and not the chest? It's either an old pic or its not true!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by ibrokola(m): 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
zilokontah:
RIP soldier.
You died the death every soldier pray for....in active duty.

Gods fortitude to those you left behind to bear your heroic departure
Your problem is American films. Soldiers pray to serve their Fatherland long enough, retire and die as old men! Not die in the battlefield!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by hamilton62(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
lalasticlala:
RIP

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/616935474549137408
It tears my heart to pieces when i see through patriots of this country die at the hands of infidels leaving their little kids who can't recognize their father if they are granted an opportunity again in life after 2 years of parting this wicked country and world but all our politicians do is to nullify the future of those kids more with greed and embezzlement...
Surely, God must visit with his wrath both on their kids because someone's kid dream was torn to pieces for them, politician children to visit Bahamas, school in Harvard, oxford etc...
God's wrath is devouring and consuming and it awaits many...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by MosakuAW(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
klevjey:

tell buhari to stop this..he is president already

How can i tell him to stop this? I wish i can but, i have never seen him in my life, i only saw his pictures in TV, Newspapers and Nairaland

We can only pray to God to help us. PMB is just human, he can also be kill by BH.

God is the only immortal.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by susolzik(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
You were a dogged fighter!
you lived to kill and killed to live!
you sacrificed your today, for our tomorrow!
even though your country may not honour you, we shall never forget your heroic display in the field.
Adieu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by omoadeleye(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
RIP to all gallant soldiers that have fall while standing,

is good to die standing than live on your kneels.

and we are that are enjoying our day donsnt realise that there are some past heroes that have fought for us to live today.

may your soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by ocelot2006(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
We are losing toooo many young and promising officers to the Boko Haram scourge.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by zurine(f): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
hmm
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by oshinadekunle(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Is a pity, olorun a sanu wa
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by Haywhymido(m): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Richiblinks:
Their rewards is in heaven RIP

Dullardihooooo,what do you have to say..
u av said it all. However, quit calling someone as old as ur father what u wont want ur child mate call u.

Inalilahi wa ina lilaehi rahjiun
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
And buhari keeps transferring bokoharam from one prison to another rather than kill them all.Only a senseless govt does this.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Haywhymido:
u av said it all. However, quit calling someone as old as ur father what u wont want ur child mate call u.

Inalilahi wa ina lilaehi rahjiun
am not suprised @you aboki,siding yha fellow aboki..!
Dullards.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by klevjey: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

How can i tell him to stop this? I wish i can but, i have never seen him in my life, i only saw his pictures in TV, Newspapers and Nairaland

We can only pray to God to help us. PMB is just human, he can also be kill by BH.

God is the only immortal.

what I meant is that tell him to call HIS BOYS to order...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by Haywhymido(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Richiblinks:
am not suprised @you aboki,siding yha fellow aboki..! Dullards.
ah be confirm yoruba guy frm the source
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by nightmile: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
RIP. Major Adamu
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Spending d money on wrong thing when people are dying like goats this country may God almighty be with us all
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by dahmie2013: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dat man was my camp commandant during NYSC. He was a captain den, but now a major. I remember ladies liked him den, he was very handsome&cute.
Rest in peace Major. Dis boko ppl have gotten 2 me dis time around.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by thexzy(m): 12:15am On Jul 04, 2015
You will forever remain a LEGEND. Rest on Man
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by feeloscar(m): 7:16am On Jul 04, 2015
BiafranMan:
That's what you get you get when a terrorist is in Power. The monster Buhari, Atiku and Babangida created has come back to hunt them. This happenings in the zoological republic will show you that biafra is coming and It's coming during the Reign of the Paedophile and Terrorist BUHARI. It is only in Nigeria that a Terrorist and a rapist assumes the presidential throne. Buhari raped Aisha when she was 9 years. If you doubt me, Ask Aisha. GOD BLESS BIAFRA
sori oo, BH don enta Anambra o.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
ibrokola:

Your problem is American films. Soldiers pray to serve their Fatherland long enough, retire and die as old men! Not die in the battlefield!

Then i do not think you have a young nigeria soldier/officer as a relative.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by RareDiamond: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
RIP Brave Soldier
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by ibrokola(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
zilokontah:

Lol. Very funny!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by ibrokola(m): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
zilokontah:

Lol. Very funny! Matured response though
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by ibrokola(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
dahmie2013:
Dat man was my camp commandant during NYSC. He was a captain den, but now a major. I remember ladies liked him den, he was very handsome&cute.
Rest in peace Major. Dis boko ppl have gotten 2 me dis time around.
You served in Ogun state?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by dahmie2013: 6:42am On Jul 05, 2015
ibrokola:

You served in Ogun state?
Yes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) / Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN - Nigerians Blast Him / Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.