Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

APC NEC UPDATE : Party Decision Is Final, Buhari Tells Lawmakers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NEC UPDATE : Party Decision Is Final, Buhari Tells Lawmakers (1233 Views)

Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics / Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC NEC UPDATE : Party Decision Is Final, Buhari Tells Lawmakers by okeyglm: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has told
lawmakers elected on the platform of
the ruling All Progressives Congress
(APC) to accept the party’s supremacy in
the interest of democracy, Vangaurd
reports.
Party Decision Is Final, Buhari Tells
Lawmakers
Buhari shares a joke with the APC chairman
John Oyegun Odigie.
The president made this remarks at the
ongoing meeting of National Executive
Committee of the party at Abuja which the
APC is hoping to resolve crisis engulfing the
party following the fallout of National
Assembly leadership tussle.
He charged everyone to put whatever
interest they have in their “pocket” and
accept the supremacy of the party in the
overall interest of democracy.
READ ALSO: APC In Potential Break or Made
Meeting Today
He said: “What ever your personal interests,ererer
put them in your pocket. Let APC work. Let
the system work. I appeal to you to accept
the superiority of the party. I cannot
confine myself in Sambisa forest and refuse
to participate in the meeting because I
respect the superiority of the party.”
Details later

http://www.naij.com/478389-party-decision-is-final-buhari-tells-lawmakers.html

1 Like

Re: APC NEC UPDATE : Party Decision Is Final, Buhari Tells Lawmakers by okeyglm: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
will dogara and saraki abide by the party decisions that's my concern

1 Like

Re: APC NEC UPDATE : Party Decision Is Final, Buhari Tells Lawmakers by absoluteSuccess: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
final is final, enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: APC NEC UPDATE : Party Decision Is Final, Buhari Tells Lawmakers by dotwyz: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thank you for observation.
Re: APC NEC UPDATE : Party Decision Is Final, Buhari Tells Lawmakers by MKO4ever(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
#Gbam!
Re: APC NEC UPDATE : Party Decision Is Final, Buhari Tells Lawmakers by Precious91(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thus is becoming bad for the party.
Re: APC NEC UPDATE : Party Decision Is Final, Buhari Tells Lawmakers by doctokwus: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sometimes when one tends to get a bit impatient with PMB, even as a diehard fan of his,he comes up with a statement that rekindles one's belief in the man and that inward,unquenched belief that he is the sent messiah and God is guilding his every action.
Saraki and Dogara had better yield to PMB's carefully chosen, but pregnant words because I don't think he is gonna repeat his subtle warning again.
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: APC NEC UPDATE : Party Decision Is Final, Buhari Tells Lawmakers by Tolexander: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Party's decision or a 'Jag a Ban' decision!
Re: APC NEC UPDATE : Party Decision Is Final, Buhari Tells Lawmakers by Brezzybone(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
abeg! to whom it may concern make una liase with baba abeg make we for advance this country abeg una with God this artificial hold up no go help us! everybody dy cry say money no dy! ehen abeg apc abeg!!!!! toor
Re: APC NEC UPDATE : Party Decision Is Final, Buhari Tells Lawmakers by IamPatriotic(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
when you get there, i will meet you.
Re: APC NEC UPDATE : Party Decision Is Final, Buhari Tells Lawmakers by Tonischuller(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Na Una come finally sabi O undecided

(1) (Reply)

OBJ And PMB In 1978 / A Brief Assessment Of The Performance Of The Buhari Regime So Far / Federal Govt Agrees To Pay ₦159bn Subsidy Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.