Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] (2567 Views)

Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. / Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by chiebuka600(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
The guy you see above was once a girl. The 35 year old transgender who now goes by the name Shawn Stinson, was born Shawna and is originally from Illinois but now lives in Atlanta.

According to Celeb News Arena dot Com , in 2008, after feeling weird and knowing something wasn’t right and still being unaware of what a trans-man was, he went to a surgeon who had never done Female To Male Top surgery before and said, “This is what I want. I have the money just do it”.

For More of his story and pictures double click here: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1039469929411111

Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by INTROVERT(f): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
shocked
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by Mhizizzy(f): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Adonbilivit
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by hefty4real(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Really
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by Demmzy15(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by phabuloz(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Would have love to see her female form (pix)
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by hefty4real(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
shocked
There she goes again
Trying so hard to claim her title grin grin grin
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by Precious91(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
shocked
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by SirLegal(m): 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
I don't believe it until I see his Feminine pishure. grin

Seeing Is Believing.
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by Makamuanwuo(m): 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
ok
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by pass111(m): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
all this transgender eeeh make I no go marry my fellow man ooo
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by fatdon2(m): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
This just the begining of the end of time.
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jenner's ministry is booming!
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by ammyluv2002(f): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Crazy world!
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by piicity(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
OP SAY GOD
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by dayjee: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by Visocrate(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
phabuloz:
Would have love to see her female form (pix)
wet in you wan see na wey you never see before na oga
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by Slimzjoe(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
undecided
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by IamLEGEND1: 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2015

Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
What a wasted life!!!
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by Abayor7: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
shocked
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked
Precious91:
shocked
dayjee:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

where all of una get your eyes kongba ?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by reddbone(f): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
Oh my damn...
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by armadeo(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Its a lie joor. No matter what is dine the individual still retains some form of the initial sex. This dude was a dude from birth

See his strong face. Nothing feminine there

1 Like

Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dayummmm!!

Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by Godskidmidas(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ifffaa hear. I can never believe
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by Mznaett: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
hmm
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by Qualer: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked

i like this your new hairstyle, the colour match your eyes well well. The thing make sense!
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by Qualer: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
reddbone:
Oh my damn...

your bone red well well! i fit check am for density?
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Qualer:

i like this your new hairstyle, the colour match your eyes well well. The thing make sense!
embarassed cheesy cheesy
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by Qualer: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
embarassed cheesy cheesy

mohawk thingz on point!! how the friday groove now?!
Re: You Won’t Believe This Huge Guy Was Once A Girl [SHOCKING PHOTOS] by yorubaboiy: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
plz do their organs(reprpductiv) function

(1) (Reply)

What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? / Any Lady Or Guy Who Doesn't Like PDA Is A Hypocrite / Is Magun (thunderbolt) Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.