Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

My Girl Is Afraid Of The Pain Of Being Disflowered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Afraid Of The Pain Of Being Disflowered (8734 Views)

Who Disflowered You? / How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Girl Is Afraid Of The Pain Of Being Disflowered by segzybank: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2009
MY GIRL IS AFRAID OF THE PAIN OF BEING DISFLOWERED. MY GIRL PROMISED TO GIVE ME HER VIRGINITY (PRIDE) TO ME LAST VALENTINE. BUT THAT DAY SHE GAVE ME HER BODY BUT WAS AFRAID OF THE PAIN SHE I WAS GOING TO BEAR. SHE ASK ME TO SUGGEST ANY OTHER MEANS TO GIVE HER VIRGINITY TO ME. SO EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE, PLS HELP ME COZ I DONT WANT TO LOOSE THIS OPPORTUNITY IN MY LIFE COZ I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND because OF THAT I WANT TO MARRY HER AND I HAVE MADE THIS AS A PROMISE THAT ANY GIRL I DISFLOWERE IN LIFE MUST SURELY BE MY WIFE FOR LIFE.
Re: My Girl Is Afraid Of The Pain Of Being Disflowered by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2009
You're caught up in lust, you're not going to marry this girl, you just fancy the novelty of the act.

Then you'll come back here later, and say you'll only marry a virgin, and non-virgins are cheap! angry

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Afraid Of The Pain Of Being Disflowered by segzybank: 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2009
Siena, How do you know dat am not going to marry her. if you dont have better things to say pls evacuate
Re: My Girl Is Afraid Of The Pain Of Being Disflowered by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2009
segzybank:

Siena, How do you know dat am not going to marry her. if you dont have better things to say pls evacuate

When you post your private life on a public forum, you become public property.
You asked an opinion, I gave mine, it may not be what you want to hear, but that's tough.
I'm not a yes man, I tell it the way I see it.

And no, I don't plan to leave this thread on your say-so.
Re: My Girl Is Afraid Of The Pain Of Being Disflowered by yme1(f): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2009
SIENA keep it cool
Re: My Girl Is Afraid Of The Pain Of Being Disflowered by qdatanda: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2009
undecided
Re: My Girl Is Afraid Of The Pain Of Being Disflowered by Tonyet1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2009
Siena:

When you post your private life on a public forum, you become public property.
You asked an opinion, I gave mine, it may not be what you want to hear, but that's tough.
I'm not a yes man, I tell it the way I see it.

And no, I don't plan to leave this thread on your say-so.

yeah bro what you said is right, everyone just come on here to say things abt them selves, cant people just suggest something outside their personal lives, everytime we come here instead of learning something we end up hearing something

men i feel i should start charging some fee for posting here
Re: My Girl Is Afraid Of The Pain Of Being Disflowered by sparta(f): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2009
Guys  take it easy on  the dude, He is simply asking for your advise and like someone suggested, if you dont like a post, ignore it.

Man, why don't you wait till you are married, she will feel more relaxed then.
Re: My Girl Is Afraid Of The Pain Of Being Disflowered by segzicres(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2009
use candle or your fingers
Re: My Girl Is Afraid Of The Pain Of Being Disflowered by temi4rea(f): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2009
tonye-t:

yeah bro what you said is right, everyone just come on here to say things abt them selves, cant people just suggest something outside their personal lives, everytime we come here instead of learning something we end up hearing something

men i feel i should start charging some fee for posting here

Mk i be the Cashier abeg!

@Poster

If u love her that much then wait till u marry her.
Re: My Girl Is Afraid Of The Pain Of Being Disflowered by ikmoore2(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2009
[s]MY GIRL IS AFRAID OF THE PAIN OF BEING DISFLOWERED. MY GIRL PROMISED TO GIVE ME HER VIRGINITY (PRIDE) TO ME LAST VALENTINE. BUT THAT DAY SHE GAVE ME HER BODY BUT WAS AFRAID OF THE PAIN SHE I WAS GOING TO BEAR. SHE ASK ME TO SUGGEST ANY OTHER MEANS TO GIVE HER VIRGINITY TO ME. SO EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE, PLS HELP ME COZ I DONT WANT TO LOOSE THIS OPPORTUNITY IN MY LIFE COZ I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND  because OF THAT I WANT TO MARRY HER AND I HAVE MADE THIS AS A PROMISE THAT ANY GIRL I DISFLOWERE IN LIFE MUST SURELY BE MY WIFE FOR LIFE.  
[/s]

MY FRIEND SIMPLY SAY WHAT U WANT. JUST TELL US THAT U WANT TO BE THE ONE 2 DISVIRGIN HER THAN TO LIE TO US THAT SHE WILL SURELY BE UR WIFE. WHICH OTHER MEANS DO WANT TO DISVIRGIN HER ? U WON USE CANDLE, STICK,FINGER OR TONQUE? YES! TELL US  WHICH ONE U WON USE, U NOW HAVE OPTIONS TO CHOSE FROM. MY FRIEND LEAVE HER ALONE COS SHE IS NOT WOMAN ENOUGH TO LOSE HER VIRGINITY AND U ARE NOT MAN ENOUNGH TO DO IT. PLS MAKE I TELL  U  THERE IS NO OTHER WAY EITHER U DO IT OR U DIDNT DO IT . PLS, TELL THE HOUSE WHAT U MEAN THAT SHE GAVE U HER BODY AND DIDNT GIVE U HER VIRGINITY? WERE U ONLY ROMANCING HER AND GETTING A BULDOZER ERECTION WITH OUT ACTION? AND AFTER THAT U WENT AND MARRY UR SOAP? grin OR SHE SUCK U TILL U OFFLOAD OR THAT U TURNED URSELF TO A THREE MONTHS OLD BABY AND SUCKED HER DRY BREAST TO START FLOWING- GUY U TOO MUCH,CLAP 4 URSELF, PLS TRY AND OPEN UP. ABI NA LIE I TALK?
Re: My Girl Is Afraid Of The Pain Of Being Disflowered by debosky(m): 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2009
Thread locked - there is already an earlier version of this thread at the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-242412.0.html

(1)

When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment / Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) / When Can We Say A Guy Is Disvirgined?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.