Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,269 members, 7,957,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) (26414 Views)

Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics / Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nazeeboy:
olodo, I wish God's mercy on you. I was just here to read comments but I can't bypass urs without replying you by seeing how foolish and dumb it looks. What do u gain by wishing ur country failure? Enemy of progress! Smh
I live in Melbourne

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by kingsley3218(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
DOKUBOHARAM:
chaiii....SW are always the losers, after helping notherners, they always dump and betray them...from the days of oduduwa, awolowo, abiola.. tinibu, akande e.tc
Lol
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
kingsley3218:
wink greatest Tanoid!!!
yes oh
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by sukkot: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
DOKUBOHARAM:
chaiii....SW are always the losers, after helping notherners, they always dump and betray them...from the days of oduduwa, awolowo, abiola.. tinibu, akande e.tc
How we the losers when VP is yoruba and two buhari appointees ? when not one single person from SE has been invited to this govt. who is the loser ? from where i am sitting the greatest loser is SE.
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by ruffDiamond: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dey re like,"yellowbars never see somtin".
yeah yeah they also be like I-Gnorant Baboon Order no worth anything ,mek we free that side abeg next tongue
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by sdindan: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
By the looks of the pix all are happy.
So Tinubu, see lagoon jump.
In Rihannas voice "BBHMM!
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by DOKUBOHARAM: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
sukkot:
How we the losers when VP is yoruba and two buhari appointees ? when not one single person from SE has been invited to this govt. who is the loser ? from where i am sitting the greatest loser is SE.
see you...vice president.alias commissioner after all the political risk, the SE you are talking about APC didint even get upto 0.5% vote still they got deputy senate president from a minority..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by sukkot: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
DOKUBOHARAM:

see you...vice president.alias commissioner after all the political risk, the SE you are talking about APC didint even get upto 0.5% vote still they got deputy senate president from a minority..
why you south east cretins always forking with us ? whats the problem ? lets hash it out now. whats the problem ? why you always forking with yoruba ? shocked
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Firefire(m): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
godoluwa:
hmmm...eni to ba ni wipe oun nikan l'oun gbon, irufe eni be ni baba obo. oro tinubu ti di atekogbon aketi aja, to lo f'obe pamo lehin ta ti fi ge l'eti tan

Iise ti Tinubu fin nje 'TEETE' ipinle Eko ni o roo wipe ohun yio Jee awon odale Fulani yii, koo mo wipe 'DAGUNRO' ni won.

When it is ripe I will dig out all my past warning posts.

Igba kan, o lo bi 'OREREE'.

Tinubu peele ti eeee.
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by DOKUBOHARAM: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
sukkot:
why you South East cretins always forking with us ? whats the problem ? lets hash it out now. whats the problem ? why you always forking with yoruba ? shocked
You people are too intelligent to become political slaves of "born to rule"..break the yoke of use and dump, a southern man is regard as infidel in the north wheather SW, SS, SE...mind you am not an IGBO

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Day11(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
It seems the name TINUBU is more popular than BUHARI.

Checking on all the comments above and below me, you must see that name called T-I-N-U-B-U shocked shocked

Jagaban cheesy
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Firefire(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
ajepako:

Tinubu tilekun mori , ko le bo sode!

Alakori omo ale Iragbiji...

Ko le ja de oooo, ko le ja de, Tinubu tilekun mori, ko le bo sita!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by sukkot: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
DOKUBOHARAM:

You people are too intelligent to become political slaves of "born to rule"..break the yoke of use and dump, a southern man is regard as infidel in the north wheather SW, SS, SE...mind you am not an IGBO
its not about intelligence. it is about might and power. hausa has all the power and might. all our fighter jets and bombers are flown by hausa boys. all the military arsenal is in the north. hausa has military on lockdown. you will be a fool not to ally with hausa and yorubas are not fools. we know where the power is at and we compliment that power with our intelligence. hausa and yoruba is a partnership made in heaven. one has intelligence the other has the power. wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by deejayALFY(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
ajepako:

Saraki your 'Mentol'?
No be only your mentol, na your Aboniki.. and Chinese Robb!
Olodo like Buhari..

U R D NEWEST FOOL ON NL...DAT WS TYPIN ERRO..I MEANT MENTOR
UR FOOLISH FATHER IS BEIN RULE BY OLODO PMB...DATS WHY U R A FOOL AS UR FATHER
QUOTE ME AGAIN AND WATCH URSELF GO MAD... #MotherFucker
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by godoluwa(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Firefire:

Iise ti Tinubu fin nje 'TEETE' ipinle Eko ni o roo wipe ohun yio Jee awon odale Fulani yii, koo mo wipe 'DAGUNRO' ni won.

When it is ripe I will dig out all my past warning posts.

Igba kan, o lo bi 'OREREE'.

Tinubu peele ti eeee.
Tinubu ti gbage igba lailai ni. o ye ko ranti wipe ojo ti pe ti iran fulani ti ndale yoruba. sugbon sa o, oro awon baba wa lo se wipe `eni aigbon pa lo po, eni ogbon pa ko to nkan'

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by ajepako(f): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
deejayALFY:

U R D NEWEST FOOL ON NL...DAT WS TYPIN ERRO..I MEANT MENTOR

UR FOOLISH FATHER IS BEIN RULE BY OLODO PMB...DATS WHY U R A FOOL AS UR FATHER

QUOTE ME AGAIN AND WATCH URSELF GO MAD... #MotherFucker

Go back and collect your school fees from your schools..if you attended any..

Your spelling, grammar, tense, punctuation are just atrocious..

Even your corrections are fraught with errors!

Why do I even bother ?
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by erinalex: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mogidi:
What this people are doing to Tinubu is uncalled for, how is he meant to react seeing this picture?

Who would have thought Buhari, together with Saraki/Dogara would be presiding over Tinubu's political obituary so soon after the election?

don't pity Tinubu,pity urself.I've said it before & will say it to you again,if u don't mention Jagaban's name in a day,you'll surely die. Tinubu is too important and influencial to be ignored,that's why u pple can't do without talking about him everyday of your life,though he hold no elective post. When u talk of political obituary,I think ur hero's name (gej)should take d front page if u've any shame left in you.
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by onlykach: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
sukkot:
its not about intelligence. it is about might and power. hausa has all the power and might. all our fighter jets and bombers are flown by hausa boys. all the military arsenal is in the north. hausa has military on lockdown. you will be a fool not to ally with hausa and yorubas are not fools. we know where the power is at and we compliment that power with our intelligence. hausa and yoruba is a partnership made in heaven. one has intelligence the other has the power. wink

Story for the RATS[/size][size=8pt]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by DOKUBOHARAM: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
sukkot:
ok i wish you goodluck..continue to eats the crumbs...it is better to be a lion in the jungle than to be a slave in paradise.Look at the pics from the NEC meeting i couldnt find your people on high table.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by karben(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Did it stop the recent bombing attack??
This is morning for Tinubu...this is national politic not section politic...he's not game...they are arranging his tinubituary... kiss

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by sukkot: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
DOKUBOHARAM:

ok i wish you goodluck..continue to eats the crumbs...it is better to be a lion in the jungle than to be a slave in paradise.Look at the pics from the NEC meeting i couldnt find your people on high table.
i rather be a slave in paradise than a lion in the jungle. the jungle is a rat race. dog eat dog. savage setup. give me paradise or give me death grin
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by sukkot: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
onlykach:

Story for the RATS[/size][size=8pt]
why you always forking with yoruba ? angry
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Whylagos: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Does Tinubu have an office in the party? There is no office like national leader in the party

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by olajidedwebguru: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gejpresident:
On may 29th 2015 I wished this government failure.

Now I can see my prayers have been answered.

God bless Gej
guy....am sure u nt a Nigerian....ahhhhh....
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by vicadex07(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gejpresident:

God bless Gej

Na you and your entire family plus your entire generation go fail.

Oloriburuku.

Nigeria will be great and will progress and its going to be in this dispensation.

PDP was given the chance for 16yrs but instead they looted and looted and looted till there was little left and madam opolo eyes had to scream out austerity measures.

Once again, na you e no go better for and not my country
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Reference(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gejpresident:

God bless Gej

Too bad. You're not a patriot. Wish your country well. GEJ has played his part, did exceptionally well but the game is more important than the players so you must accept that and move on. Remember he said Nigeria is more important than any one's ambition.
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by lionduke(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Firefire:

Painful!

Eni a wi fun, oba je ko gbo. Aja to ba ma sonu, ko ni gbo fere olode. undecided

Speak English
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Blackfire(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
.....A STORM IS COMING!!!
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Firefire(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
godoluwa:
Tinubu ti gbage igba lailai ni. o ye ko ranti wipe ojo ti pe ti iran fulani ti ndale yoruba. sugbon sa o, oro awon baba wa lo se wipe `eni aigbon pa lo po, eni ogbon pa ko to nkan'

Eku Aagba, eku owe, e o pa omiran sir.

Awon Agbagba Ile karo ojire wi fun olori kunkun re, sugbon, ife inu re ni ose.

Koburu, abo wa ba ni oro re.
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Reference(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
otunsman:
The way I am seeing oyegun, it's like he wants to pitch tent with buhari /saraki to dump tinubu.

If he does that it will prove Akande right. As a Chairman lion tamer I think he is too soft to enter into Daniel's Den. The APC should start shopping for someone with brass balls....a certain Rotimi comes to mind.
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Firefire(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
lionduke:

Speak English

Why is the Queen of England not speaking my language ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by godoluwa(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Firefire:

Eku Aagba, eku owe, e o pa omiran sir.
Awon Agbagba Ile karo ojire wi fun olori kunkun re, sugbon, ife inu re ni ose.
Koburu, abo wa ba ni oro re.
ase o baba. nise le pa mi lerin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose And Obasanjo Wearing Matching Outfits In Throwback Photo / Photos From The Opening Of Lagos Theatre, Epe / Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.