Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,591 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) (26416 Views)

Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics / Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Firefire(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
godoluwa:
ase o baba. nise le pa mi lerin

Erin Ayo... cheesy tongue

Thank you for your comments. God will surely deliver Nigeria!
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by godoluwa(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Firefire:

Erin Ayo... cheesy tongue

Thank you for your comments. God will surely deliver Nigeria!
Amen. thanx sir
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
sukkot:
why you south east cretins always forking with us ? whats the problem ? lets hash it out now. whats the problem ? why you always forking with yoruba ? shocked

grin grin grin grin this dude is pained, Yoruba man I fell you pain, sorry bro but you can do this

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
sukkot:
its not about intelligence. it is about might and power. hausa has all the power and might. all our fighter jets and bombers are flown by hausa boys. all the military arsenal is in the north. hausa has military on lockdown. you will be a fool not to ally with hausa and yorubas are not fools. we know where the power is at and we compliment that power with our intelligence. hausa and yoruba is a partnership made in heaven. one has intelligence the other has the power. wink

With this kind of mentality your Tribe will ever remain slave to hausa... Yoruba ppl free yourself from this bondage, Fear kill more than might and power

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by sukkot: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
kaycid77:

With this kind of mentality your Tribe will ever remain slave to hausa... Yoruba ppl free yourself from this bondage, Fear kill more than might and power
we dont mind being ' slaves '. the LORD is only coming for the meek and lowly so we dont mind filling that position. so leave us alone. stop bothering us. how e take concern you ? shocked cheesy
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by ruffDiamond: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Oh! U mean dat houseboi?
I'm certain Southeast go lick buhari's a.as just to dey clean Villa #Biafra
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by sukkot: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
kaycid77:

grin grin grin grin this dude is pained, Yoruba man I fell you pain, sorry bro but you can do this
why you always forking with us ? we were the generals in your biafran exploits but this is how you pay us ? our generals led your war. victor banjo that is undecided
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by sukkot: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
ruffDiamond:
I'm certain Southeast go lick buhari's a.as just to dey clean Villa #Biafra
grin grin
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by DOKUBOHARAM: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
sukkot:
we dont mind being ' slaves '. the LORD is only coming for the meek and lowly so we dont mind filling that position. so leave us alone. stop bothering us. how e take concern you ? shocked cheesy
OK i can see how the sons of oduduwa reason...i wont bother to give them orientation again

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by belzabull(f): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
ajepako:

Tinubu tilekun mori , ko le bo sode!
Alakori omo ale Iragbiji...
seconded cheesy
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by azyz1: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
maxism2:
Pictures from NEC meeting today...

Source:

https://mobile.twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/616964781979910144
that Saraki face be like agbero wey bus they byepass
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by sukkot: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
DOKUBOHARAM:

OK i can see how the sons of oduduwa reason...i wont bother to give them orientation again
good. now copy and paste this your post and put it in your signature. this way you dont forget this promise you made to yourself grin
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by ruffDiamond: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
;
kaycid77:

oh yeah, seems this is exactly how OJUIKU DIED ,after first escaping in woman wrapper (wat a freaking goat head loud mouth coward!)he later committed hara kiri like in the movie DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR#Biafra

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mogidi:
What these people are doing to Tinubu is uncalled for, how is he meant to react seeing this picture?

Who would have thought Buhari, together with Saraki/Dogara would be presiding over Tinubu's political obituary so soon after the election?

My man be careful so that Tinubu matter will push you into gutter. There is no political thread that you post without painting Tinubu as bad person. Did the man snatch your mum from your dad or collect your father's property.

On advisory note, stop posting what will haunt you in the nearest future (unless you are NFA). If you think you are faceless here, don't be too surprised that you closest friend that know will reveal you.
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
After 2019 cheesy cheesy
piicity:
Meetings meetings all the time,when are we going to be seeing the product of their meetings!
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by piicity(m): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Who wan vote am for second term. God bless him he just make that mistake of fulfilling his manifestoes
Jacksparrow0712:
After 2019 cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
... noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hehehehehe. Change is here to stay
piicity:
Who wan vote am for second term. God bless him he just make that mistake of fulfilling his manifestoes
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by ipreach: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
I naturally love this man called Saraki

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by graciandubuisi(f): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Firefire:

Painful!

Eni a wi fun, oba je ko gbo. Aja to ba ma sonu, ko ni gbo fere olode. undecided

Speak english undecided
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by dasean1(m): 1:25am On Jul 04, 2015
i see Sariki begging for a handshake
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:02am On Jul 04, 2015
shame..i dey vex...dont like these combination..dullardos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose And Obasanjo Wearing Matching Outfits In Throwback Photo / Saraki Replies Police On Plans to Arrest Him, Vows to Turn Himself in / MKO Abiola: "Nice Move But We’ll Still Vote You Out In 2019" - Some Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.