Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Buhari' INEC Acting Chairman: An Appointment Made In Bad Faith - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari' INEC Acting Chairman: An Appointment Made In Bad Faith (623 Views)

Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman / Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari' INEC Acting Chairman: An Appointment Made In Bad Faith by udyheart01(m): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
DEATH OF THE CIVIL SERVICE HIERARCHY OF APPOINTMENT

Someone should please tell Femi Adesina that PDP is not wailing over Amina's appointment as acting INEC chairman.....

Let him know that we are aware that Amina Bala Zakari is a widow and mother of 5 who is ready to do anything just to feed her family...

She was a staff of Afri- PTF during GMB days as the head of PTF and we know her relationship with Buhari....

She was a mole implanted into INEC by ANPP kitchen cabinet after they lost election in 2003....

She was the INEC commissioner whose name was not disclosed byJega in 2011 for giving out sensitive informations while coalition of results was still on....recall that Jega mentioned that a senior officer had leaked sensitive info but did not mention names...she's the one

She's a junior officer to Wali and her appointment have sown a seed of disorder in the civil service.....

She is the person mostly responsible for the killing that followed 2011 election because she gave Buhari the false hope and figure that made the north to start jubilation before the result came out which led to their rejection of the result and resorted to terror and killing innocent people.

Let Femi know that we are aware that Wali is the man fit for that position by rank and integrity so far
and that Wali have no bad records therefore, there's no reason why buhari should overrule his appointment if not to compensate Amina and have her do more dirty jobs for him....

I WANT NIGERIANS TO KNOW that though this woman Amina Bala Zakari is still INEC acting chairman, she may end up as the INEC chairman and that will mean death to the INDEPENDENCE of the national electoral body.

Should this woman emerge INEC chairman, I wonder if we will ever have a free and fair elections in Nigeria....
I see APC taking over all the states, especially SE and SS states where they have weak stronghold if this woman is made the INEC chairman.

Welcome to Buhariocracy......
Re: Buhari' INEC Acting Chairman: An Appointment Made In Bad Faith by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin
Are you the writer of this article?
Re: Buhari' INEC Acting Chairman: An Appointment Made In Bad Faith by Dbrainiac1(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Alright
Re: Buhari' INEC Acting Chairman: An Appointment Made In Bad Faith by udyheart01(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
If Prof Jega who knows INEC in and out can appoint Amb. Wali as successor in acting capacity, but was overruled by Pa Buhari, who doesn't even know the full meaning of INEC, then it is only gullible people who will not know the motive behind it. Well, Nigeria MUST swallow the on coming bitter pills
Re: Buhari' INEC Acting Chairman: An Appointment Made In Bad Faith by udyheart01(m): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
Are you the writer of this article?
Any Problem?
Re: Buhari' INEC Acting Chairman: An Appointment Made In Bad Faith by sharon763: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
It is well...papa God ur not asleep
Re: Buhari' INEC Acting Chairman: An Appointment Made In Bad Faith by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
udyheart01:

Any Problem?
The work lacks reference hence I suspect plagiarism.
Re: Buhari' INEC Acting Chairman: An Appointment Made In Bad Faith by Moheat(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
We are in for a long ride! Northern Mafias are taking over what rightly belong to them.
Re: Buhari' INEC Acting Chairman: An Appointment Made In Bad Faith by hamilton62(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
yes, i said it before now that if Prof. Jega has an integrity as aired by the APC's why then was his appointment altered?
The problem with many Nigerians is myopia... Don't you think you are being played with when the president can alter the appointment of an outgoing and what does it tell you?
it tells me that PMB wont deny sitting with Prof. Jega for the next to appoint since he prove himself " unbiased" ... This means that since the Prof. is unbiased that PMB has a skeleton in his cupboard that is the reason why Prof Jega continued with the due appointment to satisfy his conscience....
If my analysis be the fact that means we have seen the end of a free an fair election!

(1) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Ask Nigerians To Give Buhari Time -My idea of Opposition is not Attack / The Emergence Of Northerner As President Will Check Boko Haram – Coomasie / Plateau Dissolves Local Councils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.