Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,210 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position (4543 Views)

I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC / "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo / 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
noblezone:

WE had a system of government before the slave masters came to turn our lives upside down.
We had leaders who were respected.

We are ruled by representatives of families, villages and towns.
They were not chosen, not pointed nor elected.
The eldest from each family is automatically the representative of that family.

Some of you dont understand the proper interpretation of "Igbo have no kings".

"It means one man cannot lord it over us".

We are not waiting for Biafra to come, we have already made him know he cannot lord himself over us.
The decision of who will lead Biafra belongs to the Biafran people.
Like all men who usurp power, Nnamdi Kanu will crumble.

Mark my words.

I wish you were right. I really do. Nnamdi kanu is amassing followers and armies. He would surely intimate you into submission. That caste system you proposed cannot work in this 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
shachris:

I wish you were right. I really do. Nnamdi kanu is amassing followers and armies. He would surely intimate you into submission. That caste system you proposed cannot work in this 21st century.
This is 21st century.
All we need do is to modify the system.

In the olden days, nations like the British were solely ruled by monarchs.
As civilization was setting in, they modified it.

Today, they have prime minister and law makers.

I know Nnamdi is amassing followers. He has audience.
I did listen to him and found his arrogance appalling.
Like I said, like all who usurped power, he wont last long.
His fame and reign is built on the wrong foundation.
he is serving a purpose though. he is creating an awareness for Biafra.

But when the chips are down, he will realize that leadership in Baifra can never be usurped.

1 Like

Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by semitunde: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
noblezone:

A Biafran Answers To The Arguments Against Independence Of The Biafran People

Intro:
So much have been said, emotions have ran an high and venoms have been poured over Biafra.
Some people are so much against the idea of the Biafran State and they have several reasons for that.
While this will not be exhausted here, an attempt will be made to address some of points raised.

1. Biafra will we landlocked:
There is an argument that Biafra will be landlocked.
This mean we wont have a sea port or water ways and that will hamper business for the Biafrans.

First and fore most, Biafra wont be the only landlocked country in the world.
There are so many of others.

Yet, even if Biafra were to the only landlocked country in the whole world, the indomitable Biafran spirit is capable of breaking the records.
Whenever there is a will, there is a way.

On the other hand, the Biafran nation will be the commercial nerve centre of Africa. Neighboring countries even Nigeria will benefit from Biafra. There are some imports entering Nigeria via Benin Republic.So we can import through neighboring countries.

2. Biafra Cannot Survive Without Oil:
I don't know were people are getting this idea from.
The economy of the Biafrans is not dependent on oil.
Even the little oil we have is not under our custody.
In Nigeria, a man from Kano may own oil well in Imo State, while the Imo man will go to Abuja to beg for peanuts.
Anyway, without oil, the Indomitable Biafran spirit inspires to us to be creative and productive.
Once we have breath, we think, we create and we produce results.
Israel does not have oil yet they are self sufficient.

When there is a will, there is always a way.
By the way, is it pity or care or what?
Those with this argument should stop bothering themselves.

3. Biafra Wants To Annex Niger Delta And Oppress Them:
The first Biafran attempt included the whole of the old Eastern Region by fiat.
The New Biafra is not by fiat.
The Five Core Igbo States form the heart of the New Biafran State.
We are not seeking to harass, intimate or force anybody to join us.

On the other hand, those who say no part of the South South should be part of Biafra are just displaying their ignorance.

First, the Igbo man that led the so called "Igbo Coup" of 1966, was from Delta State in the South South.
Secondly, there are many of our kith and kin in Delta, Rivers and even Akwa Ibom that are also rooting from Biafra.
As much we are not forcing anybody to join us, Nigeria should also not force anybody not to join us.

4. All Biafrans Will Be Ejected From Nigeria.
As much as every nation has the right to decide how they want to relate with neighboring countries.
Well, at one point, Nigeria carried out operation "Ghana Must Go" and Ghane left Nigeria.
Today, there are Ghanians living in Nigeria and Nigerians living in Ghana.

Well recently, South Africa carried out "Operation Kill All Foreigners".
If Nigeria want to target Biafrans for the second phase of Genocide, they can attempt.
However, let every one who seek to kill know that those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.
What turns around turns around.
You can not give life, so don't take a life.

On the other hand, if Nigerians puts out a decree for all Biafrans to leave, it is wont be a new thing.
Ghanians went home and survived. So, we can always survive.

5. Biafrans Will Loose All Their Properties And Investments:
Perhaps, because Biafrans will be ejected from Nigeria, their properties and investments will be confiscated.

Nations had got independence from other nations, at no point were their investments seized.
However, from the experience of 1966, when our people were killed, pursued and killed further and their properties confiscated., we are already preempting Nigeria. Efforts are on top gear to make sure the fruits of our sweats are secured.

Yet, even if for any reason, we loose our investments, we shall surely bounce back.
We bounced back after the genocide and the robbery.

After all, it wont be worse than 1996, when we lost not only investments, we lost our lives.
When there is life, there is hope,

6. The Genocide Of 1966, Will Be Repeated
So many Nigerians equate our quest for Biafra to war and slaughter.
They glory and chest beat themselves on the genocide carried out in 1966.

First, Nigerians must know that we are not seeking to occupy any lands that is not our own.
We are only asking for the right to govern ourselves and live the way we want.
Declaring war on Biafra a second time will have grave consequences.
This is not 1966.

Yet, Nigeria must know that we are not savages. We are not blood thirsty nether are we war mongers.
While Jiharidsts and their herdsmen counterparts are committing all manner of atrocities and cleansing of certain Nationalities in Nigeria, Nigerians are not pouring the same venoms they pour on Biafrans. Biafrans are not attacking any Nigerians communities. We are not killing anybody either for ethnicity or religion.
Yet, they accuse us of being the problems of Nigeria.

And even when we have accepted that we are the problem of Nigeria and are ready to leave Nigeria, they threaten us with war.
We are not afraid of death.
I will gladly lay down my life and die the noble death of defending my nation than to live like as a slave in fathers land.

Finally Nigeria is a country created by slave traders who trampled on our rights, seized our lands and ruined our lives.
Biafrans are fully protected under the UN chatter on the rights of Indigenous People for Self Determination.

At moment, we are in court with Nigeria at an Owerri High court.
We already know Nigeria will throw it out.
When that is done, we shall appeal to a higher court.
The goal is ecowas court and then the world court.
We are educating our people, we shall push Nigeria for a referendum.

The sooner Nigeria start adjusting their minds to exist side by side with Biafra, the better.

Long Live Biafra.

https://www.nairaland.com/2348585/biafran-answers-arguments-against-independence

I hope Biafra's plan do not go along this line, for every body's sake. We don't want a failed state a second time, which will force the citizens to attempt to emmigrate by hook or crook.

The piece is high on emotions and low on realistic planning and strategy for sustainable survival.

To be brief, I'd take one of the issues you tried answering to: if Nigeria decides to do a Ghana must go, what will Biafra do? You went emotional, and tried adding morality and even spirituality to the issue. Will all these change the situation? No!

What are your plans NOW, to forestall all those things you tried pandering to emotions for. One of the best ways out is one that is inimical to many colouring for Biafra, and that is the spirit of friendship and love. The gods must be laughing cos they know your boastful ego at being able to "go it alone", makes reaching out to others in humility and true friendship for alliances and future trade pacts, your Achilles heels.

That apart, again for the sake of the Nigerian nation that will now be your neighbour, how do you hope to upgrade and maintain infrastructures, to cater for the sudden and sustained increase in immigrant Igbo population? All these while still trying to form trade partnership with neighbours surrounding you, whom you were hitherto hostile to?

Those that see Biafra as DOA are not foolish.

1 Like

Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by cheruv: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
shachris:

At times people can be intellectually lazy! angry
In the 4th century BC when nations were under despotic regimes,the Greeks were experiencing democracy.in the nineties when nations were going democratic, Kambodia voted to return to the monarchy.even in Serbia now the undercurrents are strong for a restoration of the karadjordjevic dynasty that was expelled following the Communist victory in WW2.
I want Kanu to open up a new sky for Biafra.. I want him to take the throne and declare Biafra a constitutional monarchy with a Diet headed by the PM who would be elected by the people.
Mock your people all you want but just like Nostradamus predicted in the mid 16th century, the sun of the empire of Biafra would rise again

2 Likes

Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by AnambraDota: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
semitunde:

I hope Biafra's plan do not go along this line, for every body's sake. We don't want a failed state a second time, which will force the citizens to attempt to emmigrate by hook or crook.

The piece is high on emotions and low on realistic planning and strategy for sustainable survival.

To be brief, I'd take one of the issues you tried answering to: if Nigeria decides to do a Ghana must go, what will Biafra do? You went emotional, and tried adding morality and even spirituality to the issue. Will all these change the situation? No!

What are your plans NOW, to forestall all those things you tried pandering to emotions for. One of the best ways out is one that is inimical to many colouring for Biafra, and that is the spirit of friendship and love. The gods must be laughing cos they know your boastful ego at being able to "go it alone", makes reaching out to others in humility and true friendship for alliances and future trade pacts, your Achilles heels.

That apart, again for the sake of the Nigerian nation that will now be your neighbour, how do you hope to upgrade and maintain infrastructures, to cater for the sudden and sustained increase in immigrant Igbo population? All these while still trying to form trade partnership with neighbours surrounding you, whom you were hitherto hostile to?

Those that see Biafra as DOA are not foolish.

Calling you a goat is just an insult some reasonable goats including my grandmothers hegoat in the village.

Let me ask. Why do Yolobass cry more than Biafra about the evil that will befall Biafrans in their country

Am yet to find answer to this poser

2 Likes

Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by semitunde: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
AnambraDota:

Calling you a goat is just an insult some reasonable goats including my grandmothers hegoat in the village.

Let me ask. Why do Yolobass cry more than Biafra about the evil that will befall Biafrans in their country

Am yet to find answer to this poser

Lol. I will answer your question like a human being deserves to be answered.

Because when the inevitable disaster that is Biafra happens, the rest of Nigerian will be the first to carry the can, whether we like it or not

By then we will be reminded to be our brother's keeper and show concern for some people who were supposed be part of us anyways.

Alternatively, we would have to spend more money trying to keep you out, not to talk of trying to reduce the crime rate that will most likely increase due to your harsh reality of a fallen standard of living and a shattered dream.

The Yoruba and other tribes accommodated you the other time because the aftermath of the Biafra thing was a no winner declaration, and that you are still part of the country; this time may be different, and while I know there are several other countries you can all move into, most countries are already conscious of population explosion and won't deal favourably with you. This isn't the 1940s.

We know the easiest route will be back into Nigeria using whatever means possible and this would cost us emotionally and financially, cos let's be honest, who would love to see a people who were once a family being treated as enemies.

This foolishness is easily being seen from far off, by reasonable folks, as early as decades ago. Anambra dota.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
lunaticfringe:
Op the igbos and the ibibios fought and died side by side in the 67 civil war. As such nobody is forcing anybody to join another cos they are blood relations... Biafra is bigger than both of these tribes...

Stop wasting your time with this spineless yoruba OPs claiming to be Biafrans vis-a-vis Ibibios. YORUBAS ARE THE MOST DECEITFUL PEOPLE IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY...they behave like snakes! They have opened 3-4 Ibibio threads today because they know Ibibios are the staunchest supporter of Biafra outside of SE. These idi$ots don't know that Ibibios fought along side Igbos, We lost just as many as our own as did the Igbos. Ibibios were also starved to death by Awolowo. Ibibios also received 25 pounds made possible by Awolowo. We know all these!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Leopardd:
Isee! Sha o
we need to talk BT I don't know how..
Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by rudebouy: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
lolababe331e:

A lot of the callers don't sound civilized to me. Is a caller saying he will kill Kumuyi if he comes civilized And many more other terriost sounding words

But Kumuyi was in Abia state some days ago na, why dem no go kill am nacheesy?
Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by omenalfa: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
noblezone:

WE had a system of government before the slave masters came to turn our lives upside down.
We had leaders who were respected.

We are ruled by representatives of families, villages and towns.
They were not chosen, not pointed nor elected.
The eldest from each family is automatically the representative of that family.

Some of you dont understand the proper interpretation of "Igbo have no kings".

"It means one man cannot lord it over us".

We are not waiting for Biafra to come, we have already made him know he cannot lord himself over us.
The decision of who will lead Biafra belongs to the Biafran people.
Like all men who usurp power, Nnamdi Kanu will crumble.

Mark my words.

Igbos have no kings but Igbos have leaders
Nnamdi is a vocal leader and we need him
Each of us have talents and Nnamdi cannot be the king you were alluding to because he lacks diplomacy but it is no use castigating him because in just a few months time, he has done more for the emancipation of my people than any other single individual since 1970, so I respect him and urge you to do likewise

1 Like

Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 04, 2015
noblezone:

i know.
it is just that some people are working hard to create the impression that we are forcing people to be Biafrans.

Far be it.
then leave them to join you on their own volition. Why drag them all the time?
Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by ikeyman00(m): 12:59am On Jul 04, 2015
@@

If u think u re better stand up and show yourself . U should be counting urself Lucky to have Someone like commander nnamdi kanu at this era in the World of Black foolishness and sstupidity.

And to think u want ur Kids to grow up in this
Madness says everything about Black people. As long as the truth is being preached on rádio biafra we dnt give a flying toss of what u think. We just dnt. IPOB is down with NNAMDI KANU and we careless of ur opinion.

People just dnt understand the gravity of mess we as a people are in. U think u can just wish away thingz by praying with ur Biblé cuz God say so ?

Be assured we are LIVE and DIRECT and heaven is watching.

And before i forget o TEACHERS PROFESSORS in the house

This is freedom fighting and not democrazy . Should u misbehave u might be victim hm

1 Like

Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by Cjrane2: 1:26am On Jul 04, 2015
noblezone:
Biafra is not forcing any body.
Biafra should not and must not force any nation to join her.

If the Ibibio nation do not want to be part of Biafra, then we should move on without them.

I a die hard Biafran. However, if any nation like the Ibibios will be forced into Biafra which they dont want, then the foundation of Biafra will be fraudulent. And some of us will do all we can to stand against Biafra on that one.
The best we can do is to educate and persuade, but to force and intimate like we have it in Nigeria is out of the question.

We want a great nation with a great foundation.

We cannot create another Nigeria and call it Biafra.

just like some people created something worse than the PDP and called it APC.

Every nation in Biafra must be allowed to make their choice.
The people must be allowed to decide what they want.

If the leaders of Biafra start intimidating any minority nation, then some of us will lead the Opposition against such leaders.
it is as simple as that.

Cheers to all.

"When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT!

I know just like me, many of our people are not 100% convinced Biafra is the answer, while many others already are.

Therefore, we should agitate for a UN sponsored referendum on the Biafra issue .
Northern Ireland fought the British for 30 years for the independence of Northern Ireland, but the referendum proved that majority of the people wanted to stay in the UK. Likewise, the South Sudan's referendum proved majority of South Sudanese wanted to be in their own country.

Therefore, a United Nations sponsored referendum should be the demand to see if majority of our people support independence or to stay in Nigeria."- Oremi22 NLander

1 Like

Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by ikeyman00(m): 4:11am On Jul 04, 2015
And lord lugard had referendum ?

In the end Biafra is coming
Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 04, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@

If u think u re better stand up and show yourself . U should be counting urself Lucky to have Someone like commander nnamdi kanu at this era in the World of Black foolishness and sstupidity.

And to think u want ur Kids to grow up in this
Madness says everything about Black people. As long as the truth is being preached on rádio biafra we dnt give a flying toss of what u think. We just dnt. IPOB is down with NNAMDI KANU and we careless of ur opinion.

People just dnt understand the gravity of mess we as a people are in. U think u can just wish away thingz by praying with ur Biblé cuz God say so ?

Be assured we are LIVE and DIRECT and heaven is watching.

And before i forget o TEACHERS PROFESSORS in the house

This is freedom fighting and not democrazy . Should u misbehave u might be victim hm

I don't think you understand my post bro.
This is th summary:

We are forced into Nigeria by slave traders.
Nigeria is a mess because of that .

Forcing any Nationality into Biafra will surely make Biafra another Nigeria.

If dont understand what I mean, too bad.
Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 04, 2015
Cjrane2:

"When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT!

I know just like me, many of our people are not 100% convinced Biafra is the answer, while many others already are.

Therefore, we should agitate for a UN sponsored referendum on the Biafra issue .
Northern Ireland fought the British for 30 years for the independence of Northern Ireland, but the referendum proved that majority of the people wanted to stay in the UK. Likewise, the South Sudan's referendum proved majority of South Sudanese wanted to be in their own country.

Therefore, a United Nations sponsored referendum should be the demand to see if majority of our people support independence or to stay in Nigeria."- Oremi22 NLander

I get your point bro, but I am a bit confused on what this thread go to do with the Yoruba.
Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by Caseless: 7:07am On Jul 04, 2015

The best we can do is to educate and persuade , but to force and intimate like we have it in Nigeria is out of the question.

noblezone, Wetin you de write?
Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 04, 2015
Caseless:
noblezone, Wetin you de write?

I said, if some of our people who should willingly come with us to Biafra refuse, the best we can do is to persuade them.
But forcing and intimidating them is out of the question.

That is exactly how it is done to keep Nigeria "ONE", we cant have a repeat of that.

We cannot create another Nigeria or something worse and call it Biafra.
Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 04, 2015
noblezone:

I said, if some of our people who should willingly come with us to Biafra refuse, the best we can do is to persuade them.
But forcing and intimidating them is out of the question.

That is exactly how it is done to keep Nigeria "ONE", we cant have a repeat of that.

We cannot create another Nigeria or something worse and call it Biafra.
must you persuade them?

Why not carry out the agitation for yourselves alone? Must you include them?

Oil
Oil
Oil$oil

1 Like

Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by belzabull(f): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2015
Since successive Nigerian govts refused to address many issues concerning the SE begging for attention, then the call for a peaceful, non -violent secession agitation becomes inevitable
Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by belzabull(f): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2015
eighTHREAD:
[s]must you persuade them?

Oil
Oil
Oil$oil[/s]
you are a dunce. Its being said severally that no one is/will be forced against their wish, why cry more than the bereaved? Let them speak for themselves

2 Likes

Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by feedburner(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2015
noblezone:

If the Ibibio nation do not want to be part of Biafra, then we should move on without them.

I a die hard Biafran. However, if any nation like the Ibibios will be forced into Biafra which they dont want, then the foundation of Biafra will be fraudulent. And some of us will do all we can to stand against Biafra on that one.
The best we can do is to educate and persuade, but to force and intimate like we have it in Nigeria is out of the question.

If the leaders of Biafra start intimidating any minority nation, then some of us will lead the Opposition against such leaders.
it is as simple as that.

Cheers to all.

op u just spoke my mind. thank u
Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2015
eighTHREAD:
must you persuade them?

Oil
Oil
Oil$oil

In your family, all must not agree at the same time.
Dad may need to persuade mum, mum may need to persuade son, bro may need to persuade sis, daughter may need to persuade dad.

Hope you get my drift?
Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by Leopardd(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2015
shachris:

you mean those actors you director employ to call in during the radio service? Typical ibibo man does not give a hoot about your viagra...... biafra

Lol, you think he has time for that?

Lol.
Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2015
Leopardd:

Lol, you think he has time for that?

Lol.

he has time for even more shitty things bro. He is a scammer. it's his job.
Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by feedburner(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2015
rudebouy:

But Kumuyi was in Abia state some days ago na, why dem no go kill am nacheesy?

so u didn't hear about the entrepreneurial biafran couple murdered in front of their children by Fulani in kastina because they r Igbo? what do u call that? child's play?

what biz do we hv with kumuiyi? chukwuebuka, onyinyechukwu, chukwuamaka, chikammadu, chidera, chiebuka, chisom, ginikachukwu, ngozichukwu, oluchi, amarachi, uchechukwu, tochukwu, chidubem, onyekachi,..... what biz do we hv with a man of God (alleged) when we r children of God?
he should go to the north n preach to those devil incarnates called boko haram, sharia idiot that want to kill people because of Allah #savekanonine and one President who said he will make the country ungovernable against ebelechukwu (God's mercy) who said my political ambition does not worth the blood of any Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by Leopardd(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2015
shachris:

he has time for even more shitty things bro. He is a scammer. it's his job.

Alright.
Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by rudebouy: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2015
feedburner:

so u didn't hear about the entrepreneurial biafran couple murdered in front of their children by Fulani in kastina because they r Igbo? what do u call that? child's play?

what biz do we hv with kumuiyi? chukwuebuka, onyinyechukwu, chukwuamaka, chikammadu, chidera, chiebuka, chisom, ginikachukwu, ngozichukwu, oluchi, amarachi, uchechukwu, tochukwu, chidubem, onyekachi,..... what biz do we hv with a man of God (alleged) when we r children of God?
he should go to the north n preach to those devil incarnates called boko haram, sharia idiot that want to kill people because of Allah #savekanonine and one President who said he will make the country ungovernable against ebelechukwu (God's mercy) who said my political ambition does not worth the blood of any Nigeria.

But ur director sed u guys shd start burning down deeper life churches. Why havent you guys started dat project alredi?
Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by feedburner(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2015
rudebouy:

But ur director sed u guys shd start burning down deeper life churches. Why havent you guys started dat project alredi?

he said if any ipob member is harmed, we should do the needful
Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by zendy: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
noblezone:

it is as simple as that.

Cheers to all.

I agree wholeheartedly. No minority must be forced into Biafra against their will because doing this will be tantamount to creating another 'Nigeria'. However, they must be giving a referendum to allow those who want to go with Biafra to do so while who want to remain with should left in Nigeria.
Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by rudebouy: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
feedburner:

he said if any ipob member is harmed, we should do the needful
harmed by who abeg?
Re: Biafra And The Ibibio Question: My Position by feedburner(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
rudebouy:

harmed by who abeg?

zoo police/army

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Vs Boko Haram Special Forces Wiped Out / All Of Us At PDP Should Apologise To Buhari, APC & Join Them- FFK / Yoruba Population In Easthern Nigeria Is More Than Easterners Living In Yoruba L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.