Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Forget Mixed Signal. Is He Yours Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forget Mixed Signal. Is He Yours Or Not? (469 Views)

What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? / Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Mixed Signal. Is He Yours Or Not? by fissie: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
I used to be so naïve about many things and too shy to ask questions on issues that could probably save my life. I was that kid that loved to be left alone. I naively thought I had a gentle character when I was very well sleeping on my rights half of the time. As time progressed, I discovered nobody is going to look out for me better than I look out for myself so I made conscious steps to speak up and whenever I am not clear about certain issues, I don’t hesitate to ask questions.

I have applied this philosophy of mine several times and it has helped me a lot.

There are times I get asked questions too and I try my best to answer to the best of my ability.
An acquaintance asked me some time ago if I thought the guy she was involved with loves her. It sounded like a trick question to me at first ‘because I thought it was a no brainer. Why should one think the person that one is exclusively in love with doesn’t share same feelings with one? But this things do happen. Perhaps it is one of those cases where one thing led to another and you are not really sure if both of you are a ‘thing’ or not. It could also be one of those cases where the person you are involved with is hot and cold.
Whatever the case may be, nothing compares to getting mixed signals and wanting to know where one stands.
- See more at: http://www.covenantrelationships.org/#sthash.mt2iW04A.dpuf[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Forget Mixed Signal. Is He Yours Or Not? by Corinthians(f): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thanks for the write up

Really helpful
Re: Forget Mixed Signal. Is He Yours Or Not? by falconey(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Forget Mixed Signal. Is He Yours Or Not? by IamLEGEND1: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
They say copy and paste
u no gree.
u went ahead and put link

#ButDatzNoneOfMyBusiness

(1) (Reply)

Never Consider Any Of These 7 Things As A Reason To Get Married / Single But Entangled; Life Is More Than Being With A Rich Guy / Single Pastors Marrying Single Church Members-is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.