Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG (36748 Views)

Drama At NIMASA As Jauro Displaces Obi As Acting DG / Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG / Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by gamaliel121(m): 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
God bless nigeria, God bless the president

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
gboss4sure:

In other words.

DULlARD-INHO is his new official name on nairaland.

it is not true.. just a few hits.. not enough to make it official
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by betty202020(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
wisefizz:
UH... DAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOU TYPE "DUL*ARDINHO" AND NAIRALAND AUTOMATICALLY TURNS IT TO "PRESIDENT BUHARI"

NAIRALAND WHY?

OK... THIS MOVE BY BUHARI IS JUST LALASTICAL
nigeria will be stagnant until Buhari stops northernocratic system of govt. he has started with DAURACRACY. he will soon appoint his village emir as minister of chieftency affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by bobcharly(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
and forth and back we continue my people... trial and error government..onelove

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by 3kay945(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
The Buhari I know is still on track. cool
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by mencade5(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
wisefizz:
UH... DAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOU TYPE "DUL*ARDINHO" AND NAIRALAND AUTOMATICALLY TURNS IT TO "PRESIDENT BUHARI"

NAIRALAND WHY?

they are not smarter than us. Modify it and make sure the word dullar.d appears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by mencade5(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
wisefizz:

NAIRALAND WHY?

they are not smarter than us. Modify it and make sure the word dullar.d appears.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by oloriooko(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
I believe in PMB.

APC party leaders should cover their heads in shame for constituting themselves as nuisance instead of taking the advisory role to the President on such sensitive issue as appointments of key posts in government.

The seemingly confusing statements are uncalled for and a clear indication that PMB is surrounded by morons who are more interested in selfish ambitions than collective progress.

May God continue to guide PMB in the midst of these vultures.
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by daamazing(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
tobimillar:

Nonsense
AV modified ma comment
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by wisefizz(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
betty202020:
nigeria will be stagnant until stops northernocratic system of govt. he has started with DAURACRACY.

YES O MY BROTHER... MAY GOD SAVE NAIJA

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Chai! From DG to acting!

BREAKING NEWS!

DSS discovers the drink which is making the Daura Dullarddd behave like a Slowpoke!

The men of the State Security Service have discovered an alchoholic beverage which President Mumuhadu Buhari consumes everyday which makes him act slow and unresponsive since his assumption of office.

The discovery was made last night after a tip off by the new DSS acting DG which prompted the men of the SSS to storm the Aso Rock home of Dullardhino and caught him drinking the said alcoholic drink while Dullardhino was breaking his fast after the ramadan prayers.

The beer was confiscated and taken to the DSS headquarters.

This development was said to have angered Daura Dullardd which made him re-appoint the DG to a mere acting DG!

Daura is a very powerful beer which is brewed in the bushes of Daura in Kastina State which is used in Hypnotizing and making both humans and animals lousy! The beer is said to even be strong enough to make very fast cars like Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche travel at a maximum slow speed of 3km per hour when poured into their fuel tank.

APC reacts....

Meanwhile, the All Progressives Party has dismissed the actions of the DSS as a ploy to tarnish the image of the President. Speaking with news men in a telephone conversation, the spokesperson for the party Liar Mohammed insisted that the said beer was Guilder which the label was removed and another "Photoshopped" label tagged Daura was attached to the bottle.

"It is a setup! I know buhari very well...he drinks Guilder which is his favorite beer that he uses in breaking his fast" Lair Mohammed told our journalists.

Attempts to reach the former DG for DSS who has been currently demoted to a mere acting DG because of this development was said to have been unsuccessful as his line was switched off!

SOURCE: Taatafo News!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
betty202020:
nigeria will be stagnant until stops northernocratic system of govt. he has started with DAURACRACY.

Nigeria will be stagnant until you, your Hausa and Yoruba friends...wake up to the cold reality that there is no national cake, that oil money does not exist for you to live in luxury...and that now is the time for you to work for your living.

If you like...call me a Hausa slave. And in response....I will tell you that serious nations do not live on that oil money you people love too much. Serious nations live on solving the problems they face with hardwork and innovation.
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by CSTR2: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
And some people actually believe this govt will take them to the promised land.
lol.
That is as ridiculous as the belief that orunmila fell from heaven.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by glimpse33(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
wisefizz:

LOLS.......... I LOVE THE ABBREVIATION (BIB)
LET LAUCH THE NEW HARSH TAG "KEEP CALM AND #BIB"
off course cheesy help me trend it on Twitter
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by wisefizz(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
off course cheesy help me trend it on Twitter

LOZ... WIL DO JUST THAT
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by crisycent: 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Confused fellow

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Lanceslot(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Never seen a president this clueless before.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Mgbadike80: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
nairaland should stop censorship of members choice of words, when would radio biafra launch their own alternative to nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Makes not much sense. Kinsmen government is bad o. Padi padi tinz.
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by betty202020(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
wisefizz:

YES O MY BROTHER... MAY GOD SAVE NAIJA
AMEN
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by amoduganja: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
wisefizz:

NAIRALAND WHY?

I have noticed that as well. I wonder why nairaland did not automatically turn 'otuoke ** drunkard' or 'clueless' to President Jonathan.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Saintdexy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Buhari should quote ndi igbo, he won't spend more Dan a year on dat seat
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Nellybii: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
1MCN:
Buhari, I think you should sack whoever has being advising you since May 29. That man/woman is ruining you faster than maggot ruins meat. The number of moves you've made in less than 5weeks are terrible and embarrassing, to say the least. You've moved Boko Haram terror suspects to the region that voted you the least and this has been interpreted to mean their punishment for not supporting you. You've allowed "your northern brothers" take up the entire arms of the federal govt. That has being interpreted to mean the so much talked about northern agenda. You've made lopsided appointments. You've miscalculated in almost everything we can think of. Your SOLE ADMINISTRATOR style of running the govt and its snail movement has grounded the country. Investors are loosing even in the stock market because of your confused and rudderless steps. I'm not a supporter of yours but I wont like the country to fail because a few 1diots foisted you on us.
If you're the one advising yourself all this while then you need to return to London so that your doctor will recommend new drugs for you especially for brain functions. Ekwusigom.

So you are happy now and fulfilled for reigning insults on the President as if your entire lineage has ever produced a primary school headmaster. I don't blame you because you obviously lack any form of training at all. That is typical of your origin. You don't deserve any respect because you cannot give respect to others. Shame on you this enemy of Nigeria. Shame!! "Spits"
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Dbboy(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
confused president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by HzRF(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Kunu dey intoxicate?

He just dey do Lyk pendulum

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Frankiss44(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Confused General (CG)
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Frankiss44(m): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nellybii:

So you are happy now and fulfilled for reigning insults on the President as if your entire lineage has ever produced a primary school headmaster. I don't blame you because you obviously lack any form of training at all. That is typical of your origin. You don't deserve any respect because you cannot give respect to others. Shame on you this enemy of Nigeria. Shame!! "Spits"

Nice one son... But hope you took the same stand when GEJ was been insulted by every dick and Harry?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by betty202020(m): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Nigeria will be stagnant until you, your Hausa and Yoruba friends...wake up to the cold reality that there is no national cake, that oil money does not exist for you to live in luxury...and that now is the time for you to work for your living.

If you like...call me a Hausa slave. And in response....I will tell you that serious nations do not live on that oil money you people love too much. Serious nations live on solving the problems they face with hardwork and innovation.

first abum onye igbo. secondly i have no business with oil as i have not benefited anything from oil despite the fact that imo state my state is oil producing state. fourthly i am living without oil. fiftly until buhari stops playing politics of daura, i repeat, nigeria will not move forward. QED

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by ade2003: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
The daura lord is confused.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Jessewizy(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Confused mofo
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by ENGRJCJ(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
Keep calm &

Believe in Buhari (BIB)
I rather believe in God (BIG) than any man.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Miranda11: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
To be honest PMB shouldn't have even appointed him as acting DG in the first place as he has retired from the service. He should have appointed someone from within the service as acting DG pending the appointment of a substantive DG, there are a lot of suitably qualified people in the service that can fill dat slot. I feel This retiree is only there to pick who will be the substantive DG and dat in itself should not be allowed. Naija na wah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed / Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy / Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.