Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG (36736 Views)

Drama At NIMASA As Jauro Displaces Obi As Acting DG / Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG / Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by tonychristopher: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
we are in this mess courtesy of the sophisticated wasting people
now the dullard from daura is here to give us the finishing touches

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Baba

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by TempleChinedum(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dorrobucci:
D.ULLARDINHO IS A CONFUSED MAN.

Dat daura D. ullardino is rili going crazy
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nellybii:

So you are happy now and fulfilled for reigning insults on the President as if your entire lineage has ever produced a primary school headmaster. I don't blame you because you obviously lack any form of training at all. That is typical of your origin. You don't deserve any respect because you cannot give respect to others. Shame on you this enemy of Nigeria. Shame!! "Spits"

Spit again.... it won't change anything.
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by major466(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
ilawanson44:
Chai! From DG to acting!

BREAKING NEWS!

DSS discovers the drink which is making the Daura Dullarddd behave like a Slowpoke!

The men of the State Security Service have discovered an alchoholic beverage which President Mumuhadu Buhari consumes everyday which makes him act slow and unresponsive since his assumption of office.

The discovery was made last night after a tip off by the new DSS acting DG which prompted the men of the SSS to storm the Aso Rock home of Dullardhino and caught him drinking the said alcoholic drink while Dullardhino was breaking his fast after the ramadan prayers.

The beer was confiscated and taken to the DSS headquarters.

This development was said to have angered Daura Dullardd which made him re-appoint the DG to a mere acting DG!

Daura is a very powerful beer which is brewed in the bushes of Daura in Kastina State which is used in Hypnotizing and making both humans and animals lousy! The beer is said to even be strong enough to make very fast cars like Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche travel at a maximum slow speed of 3km per hour when poured into their fuel tank.

APC reacts....

Meanwhile, the All Progressives Party has dismissed the actions of the DSS as a ploy to tarnish the image of the President. Speaking with news men in a telephone conversation, the spokesperson for the party Liar Mohammed insisted that the said beer was Guilder which the label was removed and another "Photoshopped" label tagged Daura was attached to the bottle.

"It is a setup! I know buhari very well...he drinks Guilder which is his favorite beer that he uses in breaking his fast" Lair Mohammed told our journalists.

Attempts to reach the former DG for DSS who has been currently demoted to a mere acting DG because of this development was said to have been unsuccessful as his line was switched off!

SOURCE: Taatafo News!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by sunsewa: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Just imagine,what an error, there is no advisers, chief of staff, SGF,ministers there will always be blunders, God help us oh.
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by silverkab: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
All the people that were calling Jonathan clueless then shame on you. Now here is the real clueless president. I bet you where Jonathan stand Buhari can not peep there. That is why he can not appear in any presidential debate.
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by samplegirl(f): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
tobimillar:

It may take a while...it may take years but yes Nigeria will be great again... the French Revolution that changed the face of France and Europe wasn't really planned. just a couple of wrong decisions by the bourgeoisie against the proletariat and boom a massive revolution that Europe couldn't deal with. Nigeria will go through that someday soon....and all the people that slaved Nigeria will be hanged on stakes

Dreams are free.
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Ugik(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Bikonu,its only its only 34days in office,lets give him time and withdraw all these attacks,it will lead us no where especially when we think that what we are saying here will gear him up but instead it will achieve the opposite.let him complete his first 100 days in office and then you can conveniently look at his antecedents and what he has been able to achieve.babaonechance or not,he is still our president..Igbokwenu!!!
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by silverkab: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
We have not seen any thing yet. Thank God I did not vote this man by now my conscience wil have been judging me. People including nairalanders that call Jona clueless then,
what will you call Buhari now? Mr president of Wester Germany

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by ipreach: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Buhari ! Buhari !! Buhari !!! How many times did I call you?
Why appointing only Northern and muslims in your cabinet ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by fitzmayowa: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
mencade5:
DAURA DUL.LARD IS EVERLY CONFUSE .....CHAIIIII
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nellybii:

I voted and campaigned wholeheartedly for GEJ in 2011. Neither I nor any Nigerian had any cause to insult him or his administration just 1 month into his tenure. In fact the social media wasn't as pronounced as now. This idea of reigning curses and verbal name calling started during the campaign and this was as a result of the hate speech techniques employed by the major gladiators. This unfortunately has extended till now. This has to stop. We cannot continue like this indefinitely. I believe it will all die down naturally.and stop one day..This is my stand.

story for the gods

answer his simple question. .

ur epistle according to u. is not necessary. .

did u give dis advice wen they called gej unprintable names..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by goodgood2(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
wisefizz:
UH... DAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOU TYPE "DUL*ARDINHO" AND NAIRALAND AUTOMATICALLY TURNS IT TO "PRESIDENT BUHARI"

NAIRALAND WHY?

OK... THIS MOVE BY BUHARI IS JUST LALASTICAL
"Retardeen" was not censored, "Biafra" is not censored, "shepopotamus" was not censored. Why? Na hypocrites dey run Nairaland? What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Nigeria/Nairaland is a fraudulent union/forum.
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
oloriooko:
I believe in PMB.

APC party leaders should cover their heads in shame for constituting themselves as nuisance instead of taking the advisory role to the President on such sensitive issue as appointments of key posts in government.

The seemingly confusing statements are uncalled for and a clear indication that PMB is surrounded by morons who are more interested in selfish ambitions than collective progress.

May God continue to guide PMB in the midst of these vultures.
Or perhaps PMB himself is a mor.on? Have you thought about that?
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Realist2: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
PMB is like an old wine that better on daily basis - Femi Adesina, rather an old wine become sour as the day break.
You can't give what you don't have, Alzheimer's disease can only be suppressed
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nellybii:

I voted and campaigned wholeheartedly for GEJ in 2011. Neither I nor any Nigerian had any cause to insult him or his administration just 1 month into his tenure. In fact the social media wasn't as pronounced as now. This idea of reigning curses and verbal name calling started during the campaign and this was as a result of the hate speech techniques employed by the major gladiators. This unfortunately has extended till now. This has to stop. We cannot continue like this indefinitely. I believe it will all die down naturally.and stop one day..This is my stand.
Sharrap! I remember vividly during my intern way back in 2011. The world clueless was indiscriminately used by people. Remember how Nigerians were manipulated to fight against subsidy removal? The funny part was that the brainwashed ones ignorantly fighting for the "cabals" were the ones calling GEJ clueless were actually the clueless sect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by tushburg(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
President Buhari
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by slinkman(m): 12:17am On Jul 04, 2015
_Dullardinho
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by slinkman(m): 12:18am On Jul 04, 2015
slinkman:
_Dullardinho
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Osezzua(m): 1:02am On Jul 04, 2015
President Buhari
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 04, 2015
I couldn't agree less. Btw why call back someone who retired since 2013 for reappointment when there are so many competent hands in the SSS willing and eager to serve? Simply because he is your kinsman? I weep for Nigeria. Nepotism has been institutionalised.
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by EmekaBlue(m): 3:55am On Jul 04, 2015
President Buhari y all these aboki naw
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by utuk: 6:09am On Jul 04, 2015
these is just d begining govt. in auto reverse trial and error method
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Realist2: 7:36am On Jul 04, 2015
morbeta:
Boko haram is Pdp and pda is boko haram-------Azizi.

Bring those who will not compromise onboard retired or active. Loyalty is paramount now.
PMB cannot afford sabotage now.

PMB my prayer for you is that you will wear wisdom like crown and humility like agbada.

Almighty God is your strenght. Nigeria will be great again.

How many time will i be correcting you on this misconception .

What Azazi said in his words, '' PDP zoning arrangement gave rise to the spilling over of Boko haram'' ; by extension,the North were fighting GEJ because they believe that it is was their turn to rule the country after the death of Yar'dua, that's why they said Boko boys were fighting for justice.

Pls don't die with this ignorance !.
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by chrisnero(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2015
Still following
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Retired since 2013??. It's obvious that Mr Daura will need a brain-reset so he won't start calling GEJ as the current president and Sambo as his vice and also referring to APC as PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Commands Parade At The Cherubim & Seraphim Church In USA (VIDEO) / Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki / President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.