Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG (36747 Views)

Drama At NIMASA As Jauro Displaces Obi As Acting DG / Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG / Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by johnydon22(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
wisefizz:
UH... DAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOU TYPE "DUL*ARDINHO" AND NAIRALAND AUTOMATICALLY TURNS IT TO "PRESIDENT BUHARI"

NAIRALAND WHY?

OK... THIS MOVE BY BUHARI IS JUST LALASTICAL

Testing your postulation. let me type it.

President Buhari

hahahahahahaha it works like magic cheesy cheesy cheesy ewoooo president buhari is not synonymous to dul*adinho. .cheesy i don die oocheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by wisefizz(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
johnydon22:

President Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lols... Tested the dulllardinho thingy.... Bubu came out grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Lusola15: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Please what are the Characteristics of an illiterate ?
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by wisefizz(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
johnydon22:

President Buhari

hahahahahahaha it works like magic cheesy cheesy cheesy ewoooo president buhari is not synonymous to dul*adinho. .cheesy i don die oocheesy

I CANT JUST STOP LAFFIN HERE BRO

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
MKO4ever:
Please what exactly is this thread all about, the topic is not very clear and the report itself does not have any direction

Read it again with open mind...you will understand it better bro...thanks

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by tonychristopher: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Daura President appointed lawal daura from daura all na daura

have a blessed weekend and we are in for a looooong ride

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by luciomoggi(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Buhari is not confused, he is merely actions a script . 4 significant appointments , 4 core northerners . Is it a core incidence? He is really proving to be an ethnic bigot. Let us not be deceived . Seems Nigerians are again "Colonized by the North". To understand more visit Mailtelegraph..com or open the link http://mailtelegraph..com/2015/07/buhari-nothern-colonization-of-nigeria.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by yorke1: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
1MCN:
Buhari, I think you should sack whoever has being advising you since May 29. That man/woman is ruining you faster than maggot ruins meat. The number of moves you've made in less than 5weeks are terrible and embarrassing, to say the least. You've moved Boko Haram terror suspects to the region that voted you the least and this has been interpreted to mean their punishment for not supporting you. You've allowed "your northern brothers" take up the entire arms of the federal govt. That has being interpreted to mean the so much talked about northern agenda. You've made lopsided appointments. You've miscalculated in almost everything we can think of. Your SOLE ADMINISTRATOR style of running the govt and its snail movement has grounded the country. Investors are loosing even in the stock market because of your confused and rudderless steps. I'm not a supporter of yours but I wont like the country to fail because a few 1diots foisted you on us.
If you're the one advising yourself all this while then you need to return to London so that your doctor will recommend new drugs for you especially for brain functions. Ekwusigom.

Hahahahahaha *faints*
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by menesheh(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
johnydon22:

President Buhari

DUL*ARDINHO

You are fake grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by johnydon22(m): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
menesheh:
DUL*ARDINHO
You are fake grin cheesy
lol replace the * with an l and try again

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by ruffDiamond: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dorrobucci:
D.ULLARDINHO IS A CONFUSED MAN.
insignificant and negligible, compared to ousted CLUELESS DRUNKEN MASTER IN OTUOKE ,and that of the entire directionless, vision less, blasted godforsaken WASTELAND and its whole equally INCONSEQUENTIAL SECOND CLASS Southeast ANIMALS
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by clefstone(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dullard.inho

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by kutchs: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
oloriooko:
I believe in PMB.

APC party leaders should cover their heads in shame for constituting themselves as nuisance instead of taking the advisory role to the President on such sensitive issue as appointments of key posts in government.

The seemingly confusing statements are uncalled for and a clear indication that PMB is surrounded by morons who are more interested in selfish ambitions than collective progress.

May God continue to guide PMB in the midst of these vultures.
Trying very hard to protect and shield the dulard from blame but failing at every attempt. APC doesn't control govt policy so I don't see how they should be blamed here. Come to think of it you guys said the dullard has a mind of his own and isn't easily prone to manipulations so how come the party is being blamed for his cluelessness?

His five weeks old govt has been a history of policy reversal and it's getting sickening. To bring back a man who has been on retirement to service isn't only self serving but reeks of stupidity not to talk of the nepotism involved. We expect him to recall all who are on retirement after all not only Mr Daura should enjoy from his 'largesse'.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by TechWalker007: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
What has happened to Nigeria?
Elected a President Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by morbeta(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Boko haram is Pdp and pda is boko haram-------Azizi.

Bring those who will not compromise onboard retired or active. Loyalty is paramount now.
PMB cannot afford sabotage now.

PMB my prayer for you is that you will wear wisdom like crown and humility like agbada.

Almighty God is your strenght. Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by mekadinho(f): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
President Buhari ALWAYS SWIMMING IN CONFUSION.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Spybradd: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is a confused "kow"
correct..hes a confused west german retardeenho bovine kow,indeed..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by dokyOloye: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is a confused "kow"
Na wa ooo,appointing some1 from retirement to serve in acting capacity?
U see where Janjagrass ppl don lead us to?
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Spybradd: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
PUFFPUFFDiamond:
insignificant and negligible, compared to ousted CLUELESS DRUNKEN MASTER IN OTUOKE ,and that of the entire directionless, vision less, blasted godforsaken WASTELAND and its whole equally INCONSEQUENTIAL SECOND CLASS Southeast ANIMALS

ABC of "HOW TO FOAM IN THE MOUTH AND BE A BIG FOOOL IN 5 MINUTES".

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by frankyychiji(f): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
pontirock:
Tanoids will have another sleepless night
Pikin Wey say im mama no go sleep... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Nellybii: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Frankiss44:

Nice one son... But hope you took the same stand when GEJ was been insulted by every dick and Harry?

I voted and campaigned wholeheartedly for GEJ in 2011. Neither I nor any Nigerian had any cause to insult him or his administration just 1 month into his tenure. In fact the social media wasn't as pronounced as now. This idea of reigning curses and verbal name calling started during the campaign and this was as a result of the hate speech techniques employed by the major gladiators. This unfortunately has extended till now. This has to stop. We cannot continue like this indefinitely. I believe it will all die down naturally.and stop one day..This is my stand.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by kutchs: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
morbeta:
Boko haram is Pdp and pda is boko haram-------Azizi.

Bring those who will not compromise onboard retired or active. Loyalty is paramount now.
PMB cannot afford sabotage now.

PMB my prayer for you is that you will wear wisdom like crown and humility like agbada.

Almighty God is your strenght. Nigeria will be great again.
Keep blaming PDP for your party's lack of focus and direction.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by kutchs: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nellybii:

I voted and campaigned wholeheartedly for GEJ in 2011. Neither I nor any Nigerian had any cause to insult him or his administration just 1 month into his tenure. In fact the social media wasn't as pronounced as now. This idea of reigning curses and verbal name calling started during the campaign and this was as a result of the hate speech techniques employed by the major gladiators. This unfortunately has extended till now. This has to stop. We cannot continue like this indefinitely. I believe it will all die down naturally.and stop one day..This is my stand.
How do the names he's being called stop him from working and delivering on his campaign promises? He promised to crush BH two months into office, six weeks into the eight weeks and not even a single shot has been fired at BH and they keep slaughtering Nigerians like chickens. When Jonathan was being abused, insulted and mocked we warned a bad precedent was being set but you guys wouldn't listen, now it's come back to hunt you. Live with it bro and tell the dullard to get down to work.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by PointB: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Is dullardinh-o now censored? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Nellybii: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
kutchs:

How do the names he's being called stop him from working and delivering on his campaign promises? He promised to crush BH two months into office, six weeks into the eight weeks and not even a single shot has been fired at BH and they keep slaughtering Nigerians like chickens. When Jonathan was being abused, insulted and mocked we warned a bad precedent was being set but you guys wouldn't listen, now it's come back to hunt you. Live with it bro and tell the dullard to get down to work.

Are you sure you are fighting for Jonathan? Lol
Brother you and I know that this your anger has nothing to do with Jonathan. Stop the pretence. Buhari is your father's president for the next 8 years.Lol Get that into your thick flat head and go fukking live with that lol
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by samplegirl(f): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
tobimillar:
Nigeria will be great again

With this ''ONE LEG FORWARD TWO LEGS BACKWARD'' right?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by richardjemedafe1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dorrobucci:
President Buhari
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by nellyelitz(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
this thing call Buhari is synonymous to Confusion...going back and forth sad
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by kutchs: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nellybii:

Are you sure you are fighting for Jonathan? Lol
Brother you and I know that this your anger has nothing to do with Jonathan. Stop the pretence. Buhari is your father's president for the next 8 years.Lol Get that into your thick flat head and go fukking live with that lol
Just tell your 8 years president to forget the names he's called and get down to work. Jonathan got worse but I didn't stop him from working so tell Mr Buhari names don't kill.
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
samplegirl:

With this ''ONE LEG FORWARD TWO LEGS BACKWARD'' right?

It may take a while...it may take years but yes Nigeria will be great again... the French Revolution that changed the face of France and Europe wasn't really planned. just a couple of wrong decisions by the bourgeoisie against the proletariat and boom a massive revolution that Europe couldn't deal with. Nigeria will go through that someday soon....and all the people that slaved Nigeria will be hanged on stakes
Re: Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG by CyberWolf: 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
ilawanson44:
Chai! From DG to acting!

BREAKING NEWS!

DSS discovers the drink which is making the Daura Dullarddd behave like a Slowpoke!

The men of the State Security Service have discovered an alchoholic beverage which President Mumuhadu Buhari consumes everyday which makes him act slow and unresponsive since his assumption of office.

The discovery was made last night after a tip off by the new DSS acting DG which prompted the men of the SSS to storm the Aso Rock home of Dullardhino and caught him drinking the said alcoholic drink while Dullardhino was breaking his fast after the ramadan prayers.

The beer was confiscated and taken to the DSS headquarters.

This development was said to have angered Daura Dullardd which made him re-appoint the DG to a mere acting DG!

Daura is a very powerful beer which is brewed in the bushes of Daura in Kastina State which is used in Hypnotizing and making both humans and animals lousy! The beer is said to even be strong enough to make very fast cars like Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche travel at a maximum slow speed of 3km per hour when poured into their fuel tank.

APC reacts....

Meanwhile, the All Progressives Party has dismissed the actions of the DSS as a ploy to tarnish the image of the President. Speaking with news men in a telephone conversation, the spokesperson for the party Liar Mohammed insisted that the said beer was Guilder which the label was removed and another "Photoshopped" label tagged Daura was attached to the bottle.

"It is a setup! I know buhari very well...he drinks Guilder which is his favorite beer that he uses in breaking his fast" Lair Mohammed told our journalists.

Attempts to reach the former DG for DSS who has been currently demoted to a mere acting DG because of this development was said to have been unsuccessful as his line was switched off!

SOURCE: Taatafo News!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed / Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.