Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? (981 Views)

Three Women In Messy Fight Over Sex / What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex / Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? by bebene: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
I ask this question to confirm whether this applies to every bachelor, cos actually most of them don't bother to keep their room neat and tidy unless they are expecting their girl or on a special occasion and pls why is that so?
Re: Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? by Tallesty1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Have you seen the room of "most bachelors"

3 Likes

Re: Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? by sinaj(f): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Daz not true

most bachelors are good cooks nd are also clean sad
Re: Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? by bebene: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
nop i know some are trying especially the working class but most are really messy

1 Like

Re: Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? by bebene: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
sinaj:
Daz not true

woow how many have you visited? wink
Re: Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? by FLAWLES(f): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
.long time sir......hw hv u bin?
Re: Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Well, my room is messy. cheesy
So, I guess you are right. grin grin
Re: Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? by Tallesty1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
FLAWLES:
.long time sir......hw hv u bin?
Very good, and you?
Re: Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? by whizqueen(f): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
That's not true.
I know bachelors that are very neat and organized
Re: Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? by FLAWLES(f): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Very good, and you?
.same here...EnjoY
Re: Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
sinaj:
Daz not true

Now this is sensible especially the good cooks part. Our rooms could be sometimes disorganized mostly if our friends come around to play video games but definitely not dirty.
Re: Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
You May Be Right And Wrong.
Re: Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? by Godskidmidas(m): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
There's some sense in the statement especially after having your guys around
Re: Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? by sinaj(f): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
bebene:

woow how many have you visited? wink
I av cousins wink

m sure daz not what u want to hear... um I mean read smiley
Re: Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
95% of guys are messy. Bachelor or not bachelor.
Re: Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? by Godskidmidas(m): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
ahsekeena:
95% of guys are messy. Bachelor or not bachelor.
Aahan!! 95 percent? Wetin we do you na?
Re: Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? by 400billionman: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
bebene:
I ask this question to confirm whether this applies to every bachelor, cos actually most of them don't bother to keep their room neat and tidy unless they are expecting their girl or on a special occasion and pls why is that so?

When are visiting my room ?

Which type of bachelors do you relate with ?

Smh..
Re: Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? by bebene: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
sinaj:

I av cousins wink

m sure daz not what u want to hear... um I mean read smiley
no offence: but this is sarcasm right? and just posted that for fun.
Re: Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? by eleshin(m): 1:59am On Jul 04, 2015
sinaj:
Daz not true

M clean but terrible when it comes to organising my stuff.

(1) (Reply)

Chai! How Much Would Dis Runs Goat Charge For This / Who Should I Marry?? / Many A Naija Guys Don Go Dan On His Lady Wel :-(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.