Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) (38974 Views)

Re:travel Health Insurance Policy At Your Door Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 29, 2015
Amefreeka:

Yes, it is a must to forward your documents to their email before your interview date. Note, make sure you've package your documents before forwarding it to their email cos changing any documents for another after forwarding it to them mean "konakona". I forwarded mine 3 days to the interview.

List of Docs
International passport (must to be more than 3 months)
Admission Letter
School fees payment confirmation letter from the school
Accommodation reservation confirmation letter
SSCE result (to be verify and authenticate by MOE and MOF)
Travel health insurance
Birth certificate
Bank statement
Letter of sponsorship/Sponsor affidavit
Flight reservation

In another news, I just got a juicy offer with a multinational company and I will be traveling to one of the schengen country for training. Studying in Hungary is now my second option grin. Make I kukuma wait for the visa outcome, if they issue me visa, I will defer the session and if they deny me, all na the same but am optimistic I will get the visa except if God say NO.
Congrats on your new offer....

Please, I want to have access directly to where you saw the list of required documents. ( Pls give me the link, I can drop my email if u don't want to give d link here) .... because the one someone gave me didn't include Birth certificate and Flight reservation.

And how did you do the flight reservation? Did you pay for it? I heard they normally cancel flight reservation made without payment in 48hours or so.

And about the SSCe to be verified and legalised by MOE & MOF... Can't I forward the ones that hv not been legalised to their email first since d zeal of MOE&MOF may not even show on scanning. Then one will go with d legalised ones on the day of appointment.

Thanks for ur understanding.

1 Like

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Adeh2009(m): 6:57am On Jul 29, 2015
Amefreeka:

Yes, it is a must to forward your documents to their email before your interview date. Note, make sure you've package your documents before forwarding it to their email cos changing any documents for another after forwarding it to them mean "konakona". I forwarded mine 3 days to the interview.

List of Docs
International passport (must to be more than 3 months)
Admission Letter
School fees payment confirmation letter from the school
Accommodation reservation confirmation letter
SSCE result (to be verify and authenticate by MOE and MOF)
Travel health insurance
Birth certificate
Bank statement
Letter of sponsorship/Sponsor affidavit
Flight reservation

In another news, I just got a juicy offer with a multinational company and I will be traveling to one of the schengen country for training. Studying in Hungary is now my second option grin. Make I kukuma wait for the visa outcome, if they issue me visa, I will defer the session and if they deny me, all na the same but am optimistic I will get the visa except if God say NO.

Bro. where do u get all this info?

There is no need to verify and authenticate by MOE and MOF and also birth certificate is not required including flight reservation too
Even letter of sponsorship

These are the list of the requirements needed: http://www.bmbah.hu/jomla/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=70&Itemid=824&lang=en

Just make sure all the documents you provide to them are very authentic. I did mine yesterday
all questions they asked were so easy and simple, i cant even call that an interview

just know that the visa is decided by the country immigration and not at that embassy, then only arrange visa in Abuja and its mainly decided in Hungary
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2015
Adeh2009:

There is no need to verify and authenticate by MOE and MOF and also birth certificate is not required including flight reservation too
These are the list of the requirements needed: http://www.bmbah.hu/jomla/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=70&Itemid=824&lang=en
Just make sure all the documents you provide to them are very authentic. I did mine yesterday
all questions they asked were so easy and simple, i cant even call that an interview
just know that the visa is decided by the country immigration and not at that embassy, then only arrange visa in Abuja and its mainly decided in Hungary
Oga, I got my info from the school NOT the embassy.
The embassy send me the above link too but the school mailed me to go with their requirements.
I paid for the flight and if not successful, I will change it to another destination since I have 2 countries visa on my passport and I want to travel.
In the interim, I wish everyone of us success.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2015
Adeh2009:

Nawah o, someone that got her visa last year gave me d attachment sent directly from the embassy which stated all required docs. In fact , very straight forward, not as complicated as the link the embassy Is giving us now. No Flight reservation and Birth certificate on that list. But you must verify and legalise your SSCE at MOE &MOA.

All the same, its pretty okay if you have power to provide every documents, both mentioned by the embassy and the school.

@Adeh2009, please what kind of questions were you asked?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Adeh2009(m): 10:07am On Jul 29, 2015
Gifs:

Nawah o, someone that got her visa last year gave me d attachment sent directly from the embassy which stated all required docs. In fact , very straight forward, not as complicated as the link the embassy Is giving us now. No Flight reservation and Birth certificate on that list. But you must verify and legalise your SSCE at MOE &MOA.

All the same, its pretty okay if you have power to provide every documents, both mentioned by the embassy and the school.

@Adeh2009, please what kind of questions were you asked?

I personally asked the embassy officials do i need to legalize my Wassec they said no need, i also asked them in email too

I don't know where u guys gets your infomation from

I wont call that an interview,..it was just simple questions

About why u choose to study in Hungary thats all i was asked
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by moneybag100: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2015
Adeh2009:

Thats very smart of you....
You ssce must be certificate or it can be statement of result and you have to legelize your o"level at moe?

1 Like

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Adeh2009(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2015
moneybag100:

Thats very smart of you....
You ssce must be certificate or it can be statement of result and you have to legelize your o"level at moe?

All they need is your Original Wassec Certificate thats all

No need to legalize anything
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2015
Adeh2009:

I personally asked the embassy officials do i need to legalize my Wassec they said no need, i also asked them in email too

I don't know where u guys gets your infomation from

I wont call that an interview,..it was just simple questions
I

About why u choose to study in Hungary thats all i was asked

Cool bro... Its all good.

Since you did your interview yesterday and its all went well. Pls can you kindly list the docs you submitted ?

Secondly, how did you confirm your appointment date?

Lastly, which visa application form did u fill? Was it the one that bears the logo of Hungary with heading as : "Application for residence permit for the purpose of study "........ ?

Thanks bro
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
@Adeh2009 and others.
What pissed me off about Nairaland is how people use to counter each other. Using words like there's nothing like this and that but that doesn't mean such doesn't exist because you didn't do it.
We might follow through the same entrance and our direction might be so different.
All embassies will state their required documents and other supporting documents. You attached documents that will support your visa application and someone will say there's nothing like that. I think individuals should address themselves base on what they submit.
Moreover, we have different status and going on different programme.
Did you know why I submitted my birth certificate? You don't know. I'm a Nigerian born in another country. I hold Nigerian passport with another place (out of Nigeria) as place of birth. What did you want me to convince the VO with that I was born there? I also authenticate and verify my results in order to avoid issue of forging or fabrication of result. I met a guy at the embassy that even attached Police Report but I never counter the guy because he felt it will support his visa application after the listed required docs. I did give him thumb up because it was stated in the visa application form if you ever commit crime, so the police report cover for his answer. If you now any documents aside from those required that will support your visa application, then submit it. I have current UK and Turkey Visa, I submitted documents that support my visa application when I applied aside from those required and I got it. The world is a stage, let everyone rock is dream.

1 Like

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Adeh2009(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Amefreeka:
@Adeh2009 and others.
What pissed me off about Nairaland is how people use to counter each other. Using words like there's nothing like this and that but that doesn't mean such doesn't exist because you didn't do it.
We might follow through the same entrance and our direction might be so different.
All embassies will state their required documents and other supporting documents. You attached documents that will support your visa application and someone will say there's nothing like that. I think individuals should address themselves base on what they submit.
Moreover, we have different status and going on different programme.
Did you know why I submitted my birth certificate? You don't know. I'm a Nigerian born in another country. I hold Nigerian passport with another place (out of Nigeria) as place of birth. What did you want me to convince the VO with that I was born there? I also authenticate and verify my results in order to avoid issue of forging or fabrication of result. I met a guy at the embassy that even attached Police Report but I never counter the guy because he felt it will support his visa application after the listed required docs. I did give him thumb up because it was stated in the visa application form if you ever commit crime, so the police report cover for his answer. If you now any documents aside from those required that will support your visa application, then submit it. I have current UK and Turkey Visa, I submitted documents that support my visa application when I applied aside from those required and I got it. The world is a stage, let everyone rock is dream.

Thanks Amefreeka! you really nailed it
Also i want to say a very big thank you for pushing this thread up so far and you have been a great help to everyone of us

Thank you so much and may God bless you!
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 30, 2015
Adeh2009:

Also i want to say a very big thank you for pushing this thread up so far and you have been a great help to everyone of us

Pls, kindly answer my last questions.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
Adeh2009:

@Adeh2009 Please how did you confirm your appointment date? Via email? Did they send you a reply?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gifs:

Lastly, which visa application form did u fill? Was it the one that bears the logo of Hungary with heading as : "Application for residence permit for the purpose of study "........ ?

Thanks bro

If you are going for studies that's the one you should fill.

1 Like

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Adeh2009(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Jeffrey09:

@Adeh2009 Please how did you confirm your appointment date? Via email? Did they send you a reply?

Yes u will confirm it via email

they dont need to send u a reply, as soon as the date and time reaches go to the embassy u will see your name with the security officials there
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Jeffrey09:

If you are going for studies that's the one you should fill.
Thank you brother...appreciate!

Adeh2009, so na my question u dey avoid... Lol
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 12:34am On Jul 31, 2015
Adeh2009:

Yes u will confirm it via email

they dont need to send u a reply, as soon as the date and time reaches go to the embassy u will see your name with the security officials there

Thanks man i really appreciate. I pray things turn out well for everyone.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
I got a mail from Hungarian Embassy that my visa is ready. I have replied them that I won't be able to make it on the pick up date and time. That I will be glad if the embassy can mail my passport and documents through courier service. Patiently waiting for their reply cos I replied them late.

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by moneybag100: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
Amefreeka:
I got a mail from Hungarian Embassy that my visa is ready. I have replied them that I won't be able to make it on the pick up date and time. That I will be glad if the embassy can mail my passport and documents through courier service. Patiently waiting for their reply cos I replied them late.
Congratulations bro. Which school are you going too and is it undergraduate?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Adeh2009(m): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Amefreeka:

Wow! congrats to you dear
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
Amefreeka:
Congratulations.... I wish the rest of us good luck.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2015
moneybag100:

Congratulations bro. Which school are you going too and is it undergraduate?
BKF University of Applied Sciences. Not Undergraduate.
Adeh2009:

Wow! congrats to you dear
Thank you.
Gifs:

Congratulations.... I wish the rest of us good luck.
Thank you.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Amefreeka:

BKF University of Applied Sciences. Not Undergraduate.

Thank you.

Thank you.
Happy for you bro... pls, make u reply me o. Did you use Original Acceptance letter sent by post (Courier) Or the soft copy printed online for your visa application? Thank you.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2015
Demaejy:

Happy for you bro... pls, make u reply me o. Did you use Original Acceptance letter sent by post (Courier) Or the soft copy printed online for your visa application? Thank you.
I wasn't send any letter from the school through courier service. All the letters ranging from acceptance letter, payment confirmation letter, accommodation reservation letter, accommodation payment receipt and departmental citizen student letter were all sent to my email and I printed them out using coloured printer.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by moneybag100: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2015
Amefreeka:

I wasn't send any letter from the school through courier service. All the letters ranging from acceptance letter, payment confirmation letter, accommodation reservation letter, accommodation payment receipt and departmental citizen student letter were all sent to my email and I printed them out using coloured printer.
Nice one bro
Do you book to and fro airline ticket reservation? If yes what date was your fro?(returning date)
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2015
opaniyi12:

Pls can u link me up with d company that offer u internship or training in Europe. I will appreciate it so much.u can email me....ayokunmi12@yahoo.ca or ayokunmi12@gmail.com
Oga, it was an opening I applied for and i was invited for aptitude test (paper and computer based), interview, then offer. I did a certification in UK which is relevant to the job. I could say it boost my application but in all, GodWin. I think I got the advert through Google Alert. The job is my priority for now, not traveling to Hungary.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Amefreeka:

Congrats @Amefreeka Please you went for interview last 17th july right? Does that mean yours took less than the 15 working days?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
moneybag100:

Nice one bro
Do you book to and fro airline ticket reservation? If yes what date was your fro?(returning date)
Yes, I did book to and fro.
Wait first, why did you want know my travel details? You want dash me money from your bag? grin. Answer me first.

1 Like

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jeffrey09:

Congrats @Amefreeka Please you went for interview last 17th july right? Does that mean yours took less than the 15 working days?
I went for the interview on 16th of July. Yes, It took less than 15 working days.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Amefreeka:

I went for the interview on 16th of July. Yes, It took less than 15 working days.

That's really great, im just counting days to my interview. I hope everything goes well. Thanks for the helps @Amefreeka
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by moneybag100: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Amefreeka:

Yes, I did book to and fro.
Wait first, why did you want know my travel details? You want dash me money from your bag? grin. Answer me first.
Lol....not exact date...just to know weeks or months between your to and fro or after your program completion since you are going for a long period of time.
Money don dey finish for bag o
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
moneybag100:

Lol....not exact date...just to know weeks or months between your to and fro or after your program completion since you are going for a long period of time.
Money don dey finish for bag o
My plan is to travel on 28th of August Lagos➡Dubai➡Budapest via FlyEmirate and come back on 10th of February Budapest➡Dubai➡Lagos via FlyEmirate.
I don't think I can make it up and travel on such dates cos I want to differ this session to next session. I will write the school by Monday, after their reply I will make the next move.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others / Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) / Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.