Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) (38873 Views)

Re:travel Health Insurance Policy At Your Door Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nikdam: 10:28am On Aug 18, 2015
the questions asked were not difficult at all.
Everything didn't take up to 3 minutes.
Questions asked include

What are you going to Hungary for
When did u finish skul
Wat have u been doing since u finish skul
Did u do any test before admission
u know anyone in europe schengen area
Have u have applied for any other visa
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2015
nikdam:
Hello house
So sorry for not updating the house since yesterday.
Went for inteview yesterday n the questions asked were not difficult at all.
Questions asked include

When did u finish skul
All the very best bro.... How many months insurance did you use? And are you going for Undergraduate course?

Thanks
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nikdam: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Demaejy:

All the very best bro.... How many months insurance did you use? And are you going for Undergraduate course?

Thanks

Just one month, since we are to do another one wen we get there.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nirJP(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
nikdam:
Hello house
So sorry for not updating the house since yesterday.
Went for inteview yesterday n the questions asked were not difficult at all.
Questions asked include

When did u finish skul
hello nice one brother nice you update us good one form you,
please how did you answer this
1:
what have u been doing since u finish skul

2:
Have u applied for any other schengen visa before

please and one who can answer this question to please do. I know to know if the question sould come to me what I sould answer because I have not been in Nigeria for some time two I have try other Shegen visa before
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nikdam: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2015
nirJP:
hello nice one brother nice you update us good one form you,
please how did you answer this
1:
what have u been doing since u finish skul

2:
Have u applied for any other schengen visa before

please and one who can answer this question to please do. I know to know if the question sould

come to me what I sould answer because I have not been in Nigeria for some time two I have try other Shegen visa before

1. Working

2.yes.

if u have done that before and you were denied, you will be asked what you think the reason was and if you have applied for any other visa since then.
It depends on whether you did a test or not before being admitted. Met some guys there that did a written test. I didn't do any written test but had a skype inteview.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by arote(m): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Demaejy:
How much for 1month? 3months?
.#9100 for a month and #16000 for 3 months
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by arote(m): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Demaejy:
How much for 1month? 3months?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nirJP(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
nikdam:

1. Working

2.yes.

if u have done that before and you were denied, you will be asked what you think the reason was and if you have applied for any other visa since then.
It depends on whether you did a test or not before being admitted. Met some guys there that did a written test. I didn't do any written test but had a skype inteview.
please I will like you to talk about the,Skype inteview how dose it go what are the question like
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nikdam: 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
nirJP:
please I will like you to talk about the,Skype inteview how dose it go what are the question like

It was the school that gave the skype inteview.
The questions were centred on the motivation letter I submitted
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Anyone traveling to Budapest next week? 28th of August precisely.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nirJP(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Amefreeka:
Anyone traveling to Budapest next week? 28th of August precisely.
hey nice one brother please when you get there please try and still updated us tell us how it gose
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nirJP(m): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
nikdam:

It was the school that gave the skype inteview.
The questions centred on the motivation letter I submitted
how did you do the inteview with the school on skype
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nikdam: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
nirJP:
please where was the inteview hold was it in the embassy ? please what was the motivation of the letter please if there is any how you can explain this to me do thanks

Embassy don't request for a motivation letter. I never said the embassy did.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nirJP(m): 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
nikdam:

please explain
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 20, 2015
nikdam:

Brother, there are some questions in the visa application form that I'm not really clear with.

* " For what period and purpose are you applying for resident permit ". I know the purpose to be study but what period are they talking about cos they put date space there ?

* " Last permanent residence abroad"----I do not have any permanent residence abroad, should I have to leave it blank?

* "Monthly amount of scholarship"------ I don't have scholarship either, leave blank?

* "Any additional income/asset" ---- I only have one sponsor and I have written down the closing balance in the area asked " Available Savings "

I would be happy if you can answer these questions quickly.
cc Amefreeka , Adeh2009

Thanks.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 20, 2015
arote:
Very expensive.... IGI is just N7000 for one month, N14,500 for 3months. And its very acceptable that's what Amefreeka used.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Gifs:

Brother, there are some questions in the visa application form that I'm not really clear with.
* " For what period and purpose are you applying for resident permit ". I know the purpose to be study but what period are they talking about cos they put date space there ?
* " Last permanent residence abroad"----I do not have any permanent residence abroad, should I have to leave it blank?
* "Monthly amount of scholarship"------ I don't have scholarship either, leave blank?
* "Any additional income/asset" ---- I only have one sponsor and I have written down the closing balance in the area asked " Available Savings "
cc Amefreeka , Adeh2009
Thanks.
Period of residence permit is 3 yrs for BSc, 1 or 2 year for MSc. It depend on the duration of your programme.

Leave the permanent address blank.

Monthly Scholarship, I put my monthly spending when I applied.

Any additional income, I put yes and I stated the amount.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Amefreeka:

Period of residence permit is 3 yrs for BSc, 1 or 2 year for MSc. It depend on the duration of your programme.

You are the best ... thanks.

But in the period, there is a space for date like below

---Year --- Month ---Day

So what date exactly are they expecting here?

God bless.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nirJP(m): 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
Amefreeka:

Period of is residence permit 3 yrs for BSc, 1 or 2 year for MSc.it pend on the duration of your programme.

with the residence permit can you work with it
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
nirJP:
with the residence permit can you work with it
Yes, you can work with it.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nikdam: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Gifs:

cc Amefreeka , Adeh2009

Thanks.
Sorry seeing this now
1. Just write the date your program is suppose to start to the date it suppose to finish. E.g
From 30/aug/2015 to 30/july/2019
2. Leave blank
3. Leave blank
4.blank
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
nikdam:

Sorry seeing this now
1. Just write the date your program is suppose to start to the date it suppose to finish. E.g
From 30/aug/2015 to 30/july/2019
2. Leave blank
3. Leave blank
4.blank
Thanks bro
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nirJP(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Amefreeka:
Yes, you can work with it.
can I go to any other Shegen to work
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
nirJP:
can I go to any other Shegen to work
No, you can't but you can travel to other schengen countries.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nirJP(m): 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Amefreeka:

No, you can't but you can travel to other schengen countries.
Amefreeka are you in Hungary now
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
nirJP:
Amefreeka are you in Hungary now
Traveling next week.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nirJP(m): 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
Amefreeka:

Traveling next week.
congratulations how much is the flight did you bye one way reply your mail please I want to give you my FB and whatSapp so we can be more close
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
nirJP:
congratulations how much is the flight did you bye one way reply your mail please I want to give you my FB and whatSapp so we can be more close
I booked to and fro. I'm spending a week, possibly with some days. I only want to differ my admission, get the residence permit and come back to Nigeria.

You want us to be close? I'm already in love with Obama. grin

1 Like

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by bewaje: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Amefreeka:

I booked to and fro. I'm spending a week, possibly with some days. I only want to differ my admission, get the residence permit and come back to Nigeria.

You want us to be close? I'm already in love with Obama. grin
@ amefreeka, I got a mail saying my visa is out, today please does it mean i have being granted the Visa,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) / Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? / Governor Zulum Begins Painting Of Flyover In Maiduguri Like Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.