Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) (38904 Views)

Re:travel Health Insurance Policy At Your Door Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nirJP(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Adeh2009:

The embassy requires i submit it! I must submit it after the interview. you know anywhere i can get this?

I got admitted for BSC Nursing at the University of PECS

Tuition fee is 4,000 Euro
did you pay all the 4000
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gifs:

Brother, please, what's the size and background of the passport photo you used for your visa application?
I used that of US passport photograph requirement
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nirJP(m): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Amefreeka:

what size and look is that not every one know it
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 7:34am On Aug 11, 2015
nirJP:
what size and look is that not every one know it
Google am now!
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 11, 2015
Amefreeka:

Thank you. Have checked their embassy web in Kenya. It stated (35mm by 45mm) which is 3.5cm-4.5cm. The background should be white with good quality.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nirJP(m): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2015
I guys I just got my admission letter now to university of pecs please can anyone update me what next
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by bewaje: 7:06am On Aug 12, 2015
nirJP:
I guys I just got my admission letter now to university of pecs please can anyone update me what next
you were given the school account details right, go pay you tuition fees & accommodation, u need to fast, if you still want to resume school in September.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nirJP(m): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2015
bewaje:
you were given the school account details right, go pay you tuition fees & accommodation, u need to fast, if you still want to resume school in September.
I am ask to pay 2000e is the accommodation money there too because I don't know if I need to pay some other money there
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
nirJP:
I am ask to pay 2000e is the accommodation money there too because I don't know if I need to pay some other money there
Were you not given an invoice about the total amount to be paid? Ask the school they are in better position to give you the accurate answer.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nirJP(m): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Demaejy:

Were you not given an invoice about the total amount to be paid? Ask the school they are in better position to give you the accurate answer.
brother that is why we have you here anyhow you can help us please do anything you know can help please help
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nirJP(m): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
hi any one who know about this to please update me, BSC program for noursing how long is the program
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nikdam: 11:06am On Aug 14, 2015
bewaje:
pay directly into the embassy account, and it's only 60 euros pls, not naira.

And, inteview is on monday.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
nikdam:

Pls how did u get the euro I have been to zenith bank here in ibadan n was told they dont transact in euro for now.
First bank also said it can only be done if I want to tranfer from a domiciliary account which I dont have.
Bureau de change man I wanted to purchase from just called now that he was not able to find it.

Hey im just reading you right now. You must look for other bureau de change or forex bureau. If you can't find any in your town ask someone you know in abuja to make it for you so you can get it.
Monday is not far oga, hurry up.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nikdam: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
Jeffrey09:

Hey im just reading you right now. You must look for other bureau de change or forex bureau. If you can't find any in your town ask someone you know in abuja to make it for you so you can get it.
Monday is not far oga, hurry up.

Gotten it already.
Tanx a bunch
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nikdam: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
nikdam:
Abeg anyone here going for his/her inteview on monday?
Email the embassy, may be they can help you with answer. grin

1 Like

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nikdam: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
Amefreeka:

Email the embassy, may be they can help you with answer. grin
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 1:50am On Aug 15, 2015
nikdam:
Abeg anyone here going for his/her inteview on monday?

I am
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 15, 2015
Jeffrey09:

I am
All the best... Pls, don't leave the thread after your interview man. ... Tell me, how did you transfer your tuition into your school account?

@Adeh2009, how far about your visa application? Your testimony will be a source of inspiration for us.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 10:55am On Aug 15, 2015
Gifs:

All the best... Pls, don't leave the thread after your interview man. ... Tell me, how did you transfer your tuition into your school account?

@Adeh2009, how far about your visa application? Your testimony will be a source of inspiration for us.

Lol don't worry i won't.
About the tuition we made international electronic wire from my dad's account. You should ask your bank what information do they need to help you wire the money and then ask the school to provide them.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2015
Anyway i am on my way to Nigeria now, i'll drop my number when i get one and anyone can join me while I'm there
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2015
nikdam:

Lols.
Thanks sir
How preparation dey go.
I dey prepare small small.
I won't stay more than a week+ sha.
Once I formalize my residence permit and defer my admission, na to come back Lagos and resume work.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2015
Jeffrey09:

Lol don't worry i won't.
About the tuition we made international electronic wire from my dad's account. You should ask your bank what information do they need to help you wire the money and then ask the school to provide them.
I have been trying to use " FORM A " to transfer the money but the transaction is not done yet and then need the proof of tuition payment at the embassy. My appointment is really fast approaching. I wish you all the best.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2015
Amefreeka:

I dey prepare small small.
I won't stay more than a week+ sha.
Once I formalize my residence permit and defer my admission, na to come back Lagos and resume work.
That's good bro.... I could see you used IGI insurance. I was unable to get the insurance from my school again, pls what's the address of IGI insurance ? Just trying to avoid anything fake. Thanks
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2015
Hello guys, let me share this with you

So i came yesterday through lagos and my flight to abuja was at 3:30pm. I went for check in and they say flight delayed to 6:30pm! I was like this again!! I waited annoyed until 6:30pm and now announcement says flight delayed one hour. I was tored just wanted to get to my hotel and rest. Finally they call for boarding, flight went well and i got to abuja, someone was waiting to pick me up, i went to luggage room saw what was looking like my bag, took it and left the airport right away. I got to the hotel, checked in and then went to eat. I came back to my room around 12pm wanted to bath and sleep. I open tge bag and im like wtf!!!who put this things in my bag now grin i opened another side no sight of my thing then i checked the bag carefully and realized i took somebody's bag f**k!!! Tried to call the company and the airport but no one picked. Frustrated i went to sleep hoping i will get my bag today. Im now coming back from the airport with my bag. Funny think is that the bag i took was the same as mine and further both bags have one side spoiled in the same exact way.
anyway i can relax and get ready for interview tomorrow and enjoy my stay now.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by moneybag100: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2015
Demaejy:

How far bro, check your yahoomail.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by moneybag100: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2015
Adeh2009:
Hello Everyone,

Where do i get Health Insurance for study purposes in Hungary! this is very urgent

Thanks to you all....

Any news from embassy?
Goodluck.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jeffrey09:
Hello guys, let me share this with you

So i came yesterday through lagos and my flight to abuja was at 3:30pm. I went for check in and they say flight delayed to 6:30pm! I was like this again!! I waited annoyed until 6:30pm and now announcement says flight delayed one hour. I was tored just wanted to get to my hotel and rest. Finally they call for boarding, flight went well and i got to abuja, someone was waiting to pick me up, i went to luggage room saw what was looking like my bag, took it and left the airport right away. I got to the hotel, checked in and then went to eat. I came back to my room around 12pm wanted to bath and sleep. I open tge bag and im like wtf!!!who put this things in my bag now grin i opened another side no sight of my thing then i checked the bag carefully and realized i took somebody's bag f**k!!! Tried to call the company and the airport but no one picked. Frustrated i went to sleep hoping i will get my bag today. Im now coming back from the airport with my bag. Funny think is that the bag i took was the same as mine and further both bags have one side spoiled in the same exact way.
anyway i can relax and get ready for interview tomorrow and enjoy my stay now.
Eyyah, I wish you and the rest of us good luck . Tomorrow is the day.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nirJP(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
[color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
nikdam:

Pls how did u get the euro I have been to zenith bank here in ibadan n was told they dont transact in euro for now.
First bank also said it can only be done if I want to tranfer from a domiciliary account which I dont have.
Bureau de change man I wanted to purchase from just called now that he was not able to find it.
nikdam:

nikdam:

hello to you guys who did went for the inteview please update us how it go
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nirJP(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
nirJP:
[color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i] hello to you guys who did went for the inteview please update us how it go
hello house keep to your promise that you will update us ontime what is going on with are waiting here to know what up, hope it wait well what was the inteview like how was the he or her inteviewing you hope nothing much please help out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Delta Residents Swim To Their Houses As Flood Sacks Communities (Photos) / Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Dubai's £100m 'Martian City' In The Desert To Simulate Life On The Red Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.