Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse (51819 Views)

When Your Girlfriend's Phone Is Always On Silent Whenever She Visit You(photo) / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) / Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by joeprince23(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Getting a girl to visit you is super easy. The problem is that
most guys don’t find it so.
You ask a girl to come over and visit you and she turns you
down, giving some flimsy excuses. Sometimes she agrees to
come over and then turns around to disappoint you.
I’ve been there before, till i learnt how to “trick” my way out
of it.
Here is why girls are avoiding your house…
It’s because you are scaring them away.
Don’t worry. Let me explain further.
Firstly, a girl will never visit you if she finds you boring (read
my article on “how to talk to girls” to put a stop to being
boring).
Secondly, a girl will avoid your house if she notices you are
desperate for her visit. Never ever beg a girl to visit you.
Never give her the impression that she is doing you a favour
by visiting you.
You dey get the gist abi?
As in, Never ever ever make a girl feel you are badly in need
for her visit. It scares them like crazy. It gives her this
impression that: “he wants sex, that is why he has been
begging me to visit”.
The best approach is to make it seem you are inviting her
over for something. As in, you have to give her this idea that
she is coming over for a reason.
Let me give you an example. Here is one trick that is damn
effective
You could call a girl up today, after making her interested in
you using all the tips in my eBook, then go like:
“Hey, I want to cook ogbono soup. I need directions abeg.
Shebi you can cook it”
Of course she go know. Ask her to give you directions, then
make a show of acting as if you are writing the directions
down.
She will find this funny and you both will have a good laugh
as she gives you the direction over the phone.
After she is done with the directions, thank her and hang up
Then give her like 30 minutes and call her again. Then say
something like:
YOU: “Haba na. You give me fake directions na”.
HER: “Lol. How”
YOU: “I just finished cooking the soup, it doesn’t draw. you
give me direction for non-drawing ogbono soup? Plus the
soup looks funny. It’s red here and brown there”.
If you do this well, it will make her laugh. Go ahead and
PLAYFULLY tease her: “Haba, we are beefing o. you for tell
you can’t cook ogbono na”. Bla bla bla bla. (If you’ve read
my Ebook then you already know how to tease a girl)
When you two are done laughing over the whole thing. Tell
her you will call her back and end the call.
Two days later, contact her, tell her you feel like eating
ogbono soup the next day. And you wouldn’t want to take a
risk again, and that you really need to learn how to cook the
soup.
Then invite her over to TEACH YOU. Not to cook it for you
(you never can tell if she is a feminist who doesn’t like
cooking for guys. Lol). Use the word teach, it’s safer
If you’ve been using the strategies in my eBook on her, she
will come.
Hope you got the whole strategy?
Here is the point, directly asking a girl to come and visit you
raises the red flag in her head and makes her wonder what
you are up to.
When you give her a reason, it makes her relaxed. Also, girls
don’t like to feel as if they gave in to a guy’s “temptation”. It
makes them feel cheap.
But when you structure your invitation like it’s not a
temptation, you make it easier for her to come – even
though she knows it might still be a temptation.
Some other “reasons” you can give a girl to come over are:.
– “There is this new action movie I got, come over let’s watch
it together. Bring pop corns. I will bring the drinks”
– “Can you play cheese? Come over let me teach you. Make
sure you come with note books for note taking”.
Are you getting the pattern here?
One; You are inviting her over with a reason
Two; you are making her see you are not desperate for her
visit by playfully giving her conditions for her visit (eg: bring
pop corns)
Three; You are sounding as if she will agree to the invitation.
As in, you went ahead to ask her to bring pop corns without
waiting for her to give an answer if she will come or not.
DISCLAIMER: only use this strategy on a girl you suspect will
turn you down if you directly invite her over. If you are sure
she won’t turn you down, just directly ask her to come and
visit you (no need for the hassle in that case).
CC: Lalasticlala ishilove

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by joeprince23(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
I have some other points to make...only when you guys make comments
Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by Mclick(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nawa oo.... people still think about Ladies?

6 Likes

Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by czarr(m): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
I need tips on how to make money visit me!!!!
Anyone??

10 Likes

Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by joeprince23(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
czarr:
Anyone??
I tell you this... There is always a trick to everything in this world

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by toyeoye(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
4 months 4 days no salary.
Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by profinmasscom(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
This guy has a PHD in this course.

Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by Afrok(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Even for guys who ar dating? Abii why would u need tips on how to invite ur gf for a visit? Easiest tip is GO GET URSELF A GIRLFRIEND.
Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by Obiomon: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Well done ooooooooooooooo just de copy and paste Charles nneji ebook o. I hope he sees this.. Jus de enjoy on top another person sweat

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by 360musicng(m): 2:06am On Jul 04, 2015
oya bend down pause... na stress be this,.. tell am say u got a new iphone 6 for her, she will just dissappear and reappear in your house grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by Madamkilljoy(f): 4:43am On Jul 04, 2015
OP: My first anger was directed towards your manner of advertising. It wasn't nice. You no see advert section instead of mentioning this your ebook thing here and there.

In addition, it's 'CHESS' not 'CHEESE', abi you wan teach her how to eat humans who look like cheese?

Finally, all those tricks won't work on me. Why? You no get sweet mouth like MEILYN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by MrTeymee(m): 5:22am On Jul 04, 2015
tscheeew
Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by Update(m): 7:27am On Jul 04, 2015
op yhu tried jare....thats totaly coool
loving this + nigerians can never appreciate anything..keep on hating
Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by vislabraye(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
OP: My first anger was directed towards your manner of advertising. It wasn't nice. You no see advert section instead of mentioning this your ebook thing here and there.

In addition, it's 'CHESS' not 'CHEESE', abi you wan teach her how to eat humans who look like cheese?

Finally, all those tricks won't work on me. Why? You no get sweet mouth like MEILYN

You never visit man for him house before ? If yes, what tricks did he use ? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by yemivictor: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2015
czarr:
Anyone??

Same here!....and like cripple and lock up the money forever and ever. Hehehehehehe......
Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by MEILYN(m): 8:38am On Jul 04, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

Hahahahaha, you just like flattering me abiii? See as you dey make my head swell. grin but you no good ooo. See as you just kill this OP joy.
Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by MEILYN(m): 8:59am On Jul 04, 2015
Mehn, I don't really follow these rules when it comes to ladies. One thing you might want to know is that ladies have their different ways of thinking, acting and reciprocating. If you cannot sweet mouth a lady, then that is when you need all these so called rules. I don't need to read an ebook ask a lady out or to make her come to my house etc. Ask the girl the damn question, no be everybody sabi cook soup. If she says no now, find another way to make her change her mind. One thing is making her come to your house, another is making her suck your manhood for the rest of the day.

Me: I want to tell you something. I don't know if you will get angry.

She: Tell me, I won't get angry.

Me: forget it, I don't want to spoil this our on going friendship.

She: arrhannn, don't worry. I have promised you. I won't get angry at all. Just tell me.

Me: okay. I am not the kind of guy that invites girls to my house. In fact, I have never invited any girl to my house. Ohhh, I did invite a lady but the lady almost raped me in my own house. I ran away from home because of her. It is a long story I cannot tell. I just see you as someone who is close to me, I have noticed you are a good girl and you won't do that type of thing if I invite you over. Don't get me wrong, I just want to entertain and at least give you few drinks and a lot to eat, just to celebrate our newly found friendship. I don't know if you have a problem coming over. If you have a problem, then It is fine. I told you what I am about to say will get you angry.

She: lol, I am not angry. There is no big deal coming to your house. Did you just say a girl tried to rape you?

Me: Pick a date. I will tell you the full story when you come over. Don't even tell me no because I may come to your house to drag you over. If your dad looks at me and says, young man, where are you taking my daughter? I will look at him in the eyes and say, old man, this your angel of a daughter has been kidnapped by me. From now on, she is mine and mine a lone.

She: hahahahah, you are not serious. I can come tomorrow.

Gbam, trust me. When she comes. I will still find another means to have some fun with her. It is all about words bro. What to say, when to say it and how to say it. Sweet mouth can kill a lady, it can make her beg to come to your house. Lol..... Forget all these rules. They might not work.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by calyb247(m): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2015
Kai, all this stress just for a visit from a girl.. Simple, i just lie that am sick and she is running to my house.. It has always worked for me

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by Madamkilljoy(f): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2015
vislabraye:

You never visit man for him house before ? If yes, what tricks did he use ? grin

He charmed me with love, that's the trick.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by MEILYN(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2015
calyb247:
Kai, all this stress just for a visit from a girl.. Simple, i just lie that am sick and she is running to my house.. It has always worked for me
Too much strategy for a simple thing. If you go through this stress to invite a girl to your house, then what stress are you going to pass through in order to get inbetween her legs? Leave all these OPs with their formula longer than third mainland bridge.
Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by calyb247(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2015
MEILYN:
Too much strategy for a simple thing. If you go through this stress to invite a girl to your house, then what stress are you going to pass through in order to get inbetween her legs? Leave all these OPs with their formula longer than third mainland bridge.

i tire o
Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by MEILYN(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

Exactly, a girl that loves you won't need to be tricked this way. I call my girlfriend anyday and anytime, she comes without second thoughts. If she tries to give me that I am busy shit, I would be like 'am I the one you are telling that one'? 'I will slap you ooo, you better start coming now before I die of missing you'.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by butanep(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2015
You go fear rules... Why must I beg a lady to come to my place @ the first place...

The heart of a lady is in the mouth of a guy...if you have the right & sweet mouth, you will get her heart of your palm...
Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by vislabraye(m): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

By buying you gifts, recharge cards etc ? tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by wenson(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2015
MEILYN:
Mehn, I don't really follow these rules when it comes to ladies. One thing you might want to know is that ladies have their different ways of thinking, acting and reciprocating. If you cannot sweet mouth a lady, then that is when you need all these so called rules. I don't need to read an ebook ask a lady out or to make her come to my house etc. Ask the girl the damn question, no be everybody sabi cook soup. If she says no now, find another way to make her change her mind. One thing is making her come to your house, another is making her suck your manhood for the rest of the day.
Me: I want to tell you something. I don't know if you will get angry.
She: Tell me, I won't get angry.
Me: forget it, I don't want to spoil this our on going friendship.
She: arrhannn, don't worry. I have promised you. I won't get angry at all. Just tell me.
Me: okay. I am not the kind of guy that invites girls to my house. In fact, I have never invited any girl to my house. Ohhh, I did invite a lady but the lady almost raped me in my own house. I ran away from home because of her. It is a long story I cannot tell. I just see you as someone who is close to me, I have noticed you are a good girl and you won't do that type of thing if I invite you over. Don't get me wrong, I just want to entertain and at least give you few drinks and a lot to eat, just to celebrate our newly found friendship. I don't know if you have a problem coming over. If you have a problem, then It is fine. I told you what I am about to say will get you angry.
She: lol, I am not angry. There is no big deal coming to your house. Did you just say a girl tried to rape you?
Me: Pick a date. I will tell you the full story when you come over. Don't even tell me no because I may come to your house to drag you over. If your dad looks at me and says, young man, where are you taking my daughter? I will look at him in the eyes and say, old man, this your angel of a daughter has been kidnapped by me. From now on, she is mine and mine a lone.
She: hahahahah, you are not serious. I can come tomorrow.
Gbam, trust me. When she comes. I will still find another means to have some fun with her. It is all about words bro. What to say, when to say it and how to say it. Sweet mouth can kill a lady, it can make her beg to come to your house. Lol..... Forget all these rules. They might not work.

Mah guy u too much no mind Op wit. him ebook
Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by MEILYN(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2015
wenson:

Mah guy u too much no mind Op wit. him ebook
Na God too much jare. grin grin
Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by izuch(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Inviting her to your house no mean say she go give you congo to shine nah. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by salaboiz(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by chaxking(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2015
You no see ur name killjoy! See ur update trust no man, na ur type go end up as lesbian
Madamkilljoy:

Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by anwo247: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2015
These are rules for children in relationship.

For the adults, she visits anytime you want her around.

You need no get a phd in relationship. Not necessary
Re: How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse by Madamkilljoy(f): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2015
chaxking:
You no see ur name killjoy! See ur update trust no man, na ur type go end up as lesbian
I expect guys like you to say that, being that you're a gay (birds of a feather always roll together). You don't give a poo, yet you wan take panadol for my headache. Ogini? Ehn! I'm not a lesbian, biko.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ / Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.