Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ (51856 Views)

Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by kingdom88: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2017
Join me and my wife for our wedding 5th of august in warri..... William square hall grin Rice and stew very plenty

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by smartty68(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2017
Congrats!

You found her in romance section on NairaLand?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by taylor88(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2017
congrats

ur wife go wor wor if she dey shiit ooo

see face and a$$ position

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Evablizin(f): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2017
Chai this is beautiful congrats beautiful couple,beta R.S.V.P,
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2017
Congrats
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2017
beautiful couple

5 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Oyindidi(f): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2017
Cute couple, beautiful!

8 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by kingdom88: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2017
smartty68:
Congrats!

You found her in romance section on NairaLand?
hahaha no oooo nairaland romance section girls no dey find husband ooo na atm boys them they find no money no love

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by tobillionaire(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2017
ah bros, u carry eye go market o cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by smartty68(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2017
Show them love @Lalasticlala & Mynd44 wink
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2017
You both look amazing and happy.
HML

5 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2017
. .
why hasn't anyone noticed that these couple look too young couple with their cartoonish shirts. I mean you are getting married not going for a kids birthday party, couldn't your wife to be pick someone better .

op are you sure you are not a pedophile because this girl looks too young especially in pics 2 where she was looking like a dolled up Cindy although u look like baby too

oh I just saw your romance section comment
you are too broke to go after dem girls don't sugar coat the words. in my opinion it is only a fool that shys away from women because of finance
all girls want that ATM guy including this ur dolled up Cindy if she's not getting it from u know she's getting it from somewhere else.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by NeeKlaus: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2017
Una pikin go fine shaa...

*modified*
The loony above me is a female NwaAmaikpe wannabe. Don't be fooled.

kingdom88:
hahaha no oooo nairaland romance section girls no dey find husband ooo na atm boys them they find no money no love
Let them come for your head.. wait for it. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Victornezzar: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2017
kingdom88:
My guy relax.....dey would bash u ehn

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2017
Cute this is!!
Love it i do!! smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Fadiga24(m): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2017
Too many talented photographers nowadays. Good.

HML, treat that girl well o.

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by FIDELITY24(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2017
U guyz look great together... Happy married life!
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by kingdom88: 10:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Evaberry:
. .
why hasn't anyone noticed that these couple look too young couple with their cartoonish shirts. I mean you are getting married not going for a kids birthday party, couldn't your wife to be pick someone better .

op are you sure you are not a pedophile because this girl looks too young especially in pics 2 where she was looking like a dolled up Cindy although u look like baby too

you are too broke to go after dem girls don't sugar coat the words. in my opinion it is only a fool that shys away from women because of finance
all girls want that ATM guy including this ur dolled up Cindy if she's not getting it from u know she's getting it from somewhere else.

oh evaberry cant you jus mind your bussiness who even adds berry to their names if not kids..... Sister eva we have noticed you oya go and show us yiur own prewedding photos

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by NairalandCS(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2017
The Camera wey them use take this pics ehn.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by NairalandCS(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2017
kingdom88:

9 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Amarabae(f): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2017
Simple and Portable

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by tosyne2much(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2017
Very cute pictures. I wish you all the best in your marriage

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Victornezzar: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2017
kingdom88:
oh evaberry cant you jus mind your bussiness who even adds berry to their names if not kids..... Sister eva we have noticed you oya go and show us yiur own prewedding photos
Bro u still get time 2 dey reply haters??

34 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by barallanee(f): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2017
Both of u look innocently beautiful... So NYC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Mightyraw(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2017
Evaberry:
. .

I know you trying hard to sound weird,
It's not sacarsm it's folly

Try get small brain

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Martin0(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2017
Evaberry:
. .

Hmmm don't you think been married is better than Non??

12 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2017
Evaberry:
. .

What happened? Why are you this angry?

55 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Blackhawk03(f): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2017
kingdom88:

Izzit awa fault you no get money to do proper pre-wedding photoshoot? Wooz wooz, don't use your reggae spoil our blues biko... undecided undecided undecided

Una no fit even change your clothes once. Hian! Certified brokie. angry angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by preccy69(f): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
j
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by preccy69(f): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
kingdom88:
don't generalise

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by positivelord: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
wow...beautiful people

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by pocohantas(f): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Yet another picture to prove average income guys are getting married to Nigerian ladies.

HML in advance...

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. / How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.