Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive (33198 Views)

BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) / Kidnappers Trying To Collect Ransom In Rivers Caught (Photos) / BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by alawi5k: 1:41am On Jul 04, 2015
End time
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by ZaraBrains(m): 1:41am On Jul 04, 2015
Some Brains just can't stop thinking Negative and fraud! cry
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by ZaraBrains(m): 1:44am On Jul 04, 2015
NaLaugh:
These dudes work 25 hours a day cheesy

I thought it's 27? grin

1 Like

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by lifezone247(m): 1:49am On Jul 04, 2015
SammyO4real:
[size=16pt]Voleurs partout que vous aller au Nigeria.[/size]
Same to you
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 04, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Lol! that's good o. u got a father u care abt not like me that have lost mine. Is well sha embarassed

Lol! that's good o. u got a father u care abt not like me that have lost mine. Is well sha
ehya,I'm sure your father is resting in peace,kpele ehn...and yes I care about my father,may God keep him for mesmiley
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 04, 2015
jemimaa01:
ehya,I'm sure your father is resting in peace,kpele ehn...and yes I care about my father,may God keep him for mesmiley
and u had to reply him? some people had better be ignored.
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 04, 2015
jaybee3:
The scumbags don start again ooooo
Why won't these mofos get honest paying jobs
CC: Ishilove

GOOD GOOD, THAT IS HOW WE DEAL WITH THOSE GROUP OF ANIMALS
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by GodblessNig247(m): 1:53am On Jul 04, 2015
jemimaa01:

yea. A big amen o. Can we chat on Facebook? pls don't be mad at me OK. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by SammyO4real: 1:54am On Jul 04, 2015
lifezone247:

Same to you
Vous ne pas comprenez moi, pourtant vous dites 'meme á vous'

Mon ami, aller, vous asseoir quelque part grin
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 04, 2015
GodblessNig247:

yea. A big amen o. Can we chat on Facebook? pls don't be mad at me OK. thanks in anticipation.
SMH
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 04, 2015
SammyO4real:
Vous ne pas comprenez moi, pourtant vous dites 'meme á vous'

Mon ami, aller, vous asseoir quelque part grin
LOL ure very funny
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by GodblessNig247(m): 1:57am On Jul 04, 2015
jemimaa01:

yea. amen o. can we chat on Facebook?
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 04, 2015
atilla:
This is not fake o. Its using https and also look at the link isn't that the correct address?

YOU OPEN THAT YOUR LIZARD MOUTH DEY TALK ABI undecided

NO WORRY, 419 GO DO YOU STRONG THIN, YOU GO GET SENSE WELL WELL

3 Likes

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by GodblessNig247(m): 1:58am On Jul 04, 2015
Loveren:
SMH

not for u dude. sorry abt that grin
Loveren:
SMH

not for u dude. sorry abt that
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 04, 2015
GodblessNig247:

not for u dude. sorry abt that grin

not for u dude. sorry abt that
sorry abt what? iv told u to stop smokin marijuana.
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 04, 2015
Loveren:
and u had to reply him? some people had better be ignored.
you could have said this earlier

lol
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 04, 2015
GodblessNig247:

yea. amen o. can we chat on Facebook?
uhmmm,nope.I'm going to bed right about now,sorry..and good nightsmiley
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 04, 2015
jemimaa01:
you could have said this earlier

lol
who ask him abt his dad huh? if he is looking 4 self pity he shud fly elsewhere, he wnts to use dat as a leverage 2 get ur contact and ur dad's info. "he might b a scammer. "and im sure ure nt that cheap.
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by GodblessNig247(m): 2:08am On Jul 04, 2015
jemimaa01:
uhmmm,nope.I'm going to bed right about now,sorry..and good nightsmiley

OK. may God protect u through this night and continually. Set drums Jemimaa 01
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by hibbayueei(m): 2:12am On Jul 04, 2015
HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by sapientia(m): 3:18am On Jul 04, 2015
Please, it is still wrong to open links in mails.. If you suspect it, delete it.
You can still be infected by clicking on a web link
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by sexaddict08(m): 3:23am On Jul 04, 2015
Loveren:
who ask him abt his dad huh? if he is looking 4 self pity he shud fly elsewhere, he wnts to use dat as a leverage 2 get ur contact and ur dad's info. "he might b a scammer. "and im sure ure nt that cheap.

Abeg free the guy now, you no want make him chop? Blame the female as she's still replying like a potential mugu...
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by seedorfg(m): 3:25am On Jul 04, 2015
stealing creativity grin
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by udysweet(f): 3:37am On Jul 04, 2015
Crazy people! HabA! Anything to make money.
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by NaLaugh: 4:22am On Jul 04, 2015
ZaraBrains:

I thought it's 27? grin

At the rate they go, it could even be more cheesy
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Teespice(f): 4:29am On Jul 04, 2015
atilla:
This is not fake o. Its using https and also look at the link isn't that the correct address?

when I did my BVN, I never did anything online. it is something one has to be physically present for.

na wa for scammers sha.
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Femoooo(m): 4:35am On Jul 04, 2015
Hahaha... Only in an Animal Kingdom where majority are useless. Na una sabi.
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by millionboi(m): 5:03am On Jul 04, 2015
Blame politicians
Sleekyshuga:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

This isn't fair...

If only Nigerian youths can apply their wisdom in doing something useful, this country would have been a better one.

Rather, all we think of is on how to scam people with the possible space/opportunity given to us..

May no one fall for this huge joke angry sad..
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Aystarz: 5:04am On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:
*facepalm* sad

Why are we Nigerians so criminally minded? WHY? cry

The state of the nation is a reflection of the so-called masses. Where we are now is synonymous to the era of the Biblical Israelites in the days of Prophet Amos where social injustice, corruption, murder, sodomy, hypocrisy, false religiousity and virtually every societal evil u can think of held sway. At times I just wonder if Nigeria needed the Assyrian/Babylonian treatment of the then Israelites to get a grip of herself. With the way the youths and so-called elders are going in this land, I'm very afraid for the next generation.

1 Like

Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by faridpac3: 5:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Scrypt:
My Father! grin grin This is serious though.
LOL
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 04, 2015
All these jobless yorubastard boys that will go and learn Web Design just to create fake websites to scam people, una buhari wey una vote for never still give una the 500,000 jobs?
Re: Scammers Trying To Take Advantage Of The BVN Directive by Freiburger(m): 5:57am On Jul 04, 2015
Aystarz:

The state of the nation is a reflection of the so-called masses. Where we are now is synonymous to the era of the Biblical Israelites in the days of Prophet Amos where social injustice, corruption, murder, sodomy, hypocrisy, false religiousity and virtually every societal evil u can think of held sway. At times I just wonder if Nigeria needed the Assyrian/Babylonian treatment of the then Israelites to get a grip of herself. With the way the youths and so-called elders are going in this land, I'm very afraid for the next generation.

Bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch / Cameroonian Woman Strangles Neighbour's Children After Kidnapping Them (Graphic) / 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.