Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... (73974 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by SSpeter(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
A friend is calling off his wedding plans because he thinks his girlfriend lacks integrity. They have known for about 3years and he has not complained about her to me or any one.

Problem started when he got a call from the bank pleading with him to tell his girlfriend to reverse/return the excess amount credited to her account when she visited the bank to make a deposit into her account. He called his account officer to investigate the issue. The account officer confirmed that she got excess of what she wanted to deposit and she has moved all the funds to another bank.

She used the guy as her next of kin that was how they could contact him. He called his babe who denied initially but reluctantly agreed when he divulged that the bank contacted him. Dude became angry and paused all wedding plans.

The lady s begging and has cried her eyes out...what do you think? can you compromise integrity...?

I got permission to write about this here incase you think xyz and my friend is a Nairalander!

173 Likes 15 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by shuttox: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
The guy needs to think
Left for him

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by SSpeter(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
For me integrity is everything!

622 Likes 23 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by Kendumazy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Very hard

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by Baloranking(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
grin Yahoo fiance.

Return person money na.

388 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by SSpeter(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
shuttox:
The guy needs to think Left for him
think about what?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by Righteousness89(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Integrity is a Priceless Character!
Very Important in Marriage..
Lack of it could lead to endless woes and pains!

Having said that, Marriage is a life time commitment.. pls if you are not Divinely led to a spouse, pls do not enter..

Pls Be patient for divine guidance in Marriage, it it saves you from lots of struggles and stress..

I say this from Experience..

Marriage is like a Journey, you don't know what it holds..
But if you are guided and led by the Alpha and Omega, the one who knows all, then what he gives to you will definitely be a joy..

462 Likes 30 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by shuttox: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
SSpeter:
think about what?
About dumping her or continuing with the wedding..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by Ayodejewel(f): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
The babe lacks integrity for real. She was called but still denied and reluctantly agreed. Now she's almost loosing a relationship because of lack of integrity

332 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by decatalyst(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ayodejewel:
The babe lacks integrity for real. She was called but still denied and reluctantly agreed. Now she's almost loosing a relationship because of lack of integrity

And lack of integrity is worth losing a marriage proposal for!

She can kill and pin it on someone else. Integrity is key!

260 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by Bola146(f): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
When trust is been betrayed in a relationship, i need to japa, that is a very bad signal sad I trust you is more loving than I love you

321 Likes 16 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by SSpeter(m): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
shuttox:

About dumping her or continuing with the wedding..
quite a though decision to make.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bola146:
When trust is been betrayed in a relationship, i need japa sad I trust you is more loving than I love you

kiss

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by chii8(f): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Waoo... this is huge,you know....most issues in today's marriages gave a warning sign at the beginning but the "love is blind" saga won't let people use their God given common sense.

242 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by LordKO(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Marry an expedient woman at your own peril.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by Ayodejewel(f): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=decatalyst post=91349532]

And lack integrity is worth losing a marriage proposal for!

She can kill and pin it on someone else. Integrity is key!

Thank God the guy isn't even married to her yet. That was a great test she didn't know about but failed woefully

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by Miradamian: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mmmm that girl can kill her husband BC of his money. how devil ruins women

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by Biglittlelois(f): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Invictus Obi's sister.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hushpuppi's sister.

177 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by Saintinoo(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
SSpeter:
A friend is calling off his wedding plans because he thinks his girlfriend lacks integrity. They have known for about 3years and he has not complained about her to me or any one.

Problem started when he got a call from the bank pleading with him to tell his girlfriend to reverse/return the excess amount credited to her account when she visited the bank to make a deposit into her account. He called his account officer to investigate the issue. The account officer confirmed that she got excess of what she wanted to deposit and she has moved all the funds to another bank.

She used the guy as her next of kin that was how they could contact him. He called his babe who denied initially but reluctantly agreed when he divulged that the bank contacted him. Dude became angry and paused all wedding plans.

The lady s begging and has cried her eyes out...what do you think? can you compromise integrity...?

I got permission to write about this here incase you think xyz and my friend is a Nairalander!
Those banks are also robbing us, they hardly return the illegal charges on our account.
If you think you can have an angel as a wife, then try and watch your own life and see if you have no fault.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by GODSMILEFOREVER: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
That is a very bad character and she might take it into her marriage.

9 Likes

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by Hideki(m): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Saintinoo:

Those banks are also robbing us, they hardly return the illegal charges on our account.
If you think you can have an angel as a wife, then try and watch your own life and see if you have no fault.
What will you fo, if you were in his shoes?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by ezugegere(m): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
She should have learned her lesson. He should forgive her

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
SSpeter:

do everything to make sure the babe returns the money (even pretend you will marry again, if she does).... then when she returns the money, get rid of this low life thieving woman from your life.

you can already see the type of deceitful demon she will turn into...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by kalufelix(m): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
How much are we talking about here.... Pay excess money enter my account and be waiting for integrity...integrity bawo... Because she is a woman... She even used the mofo as her next of kin... I need to marry that babe. Hypocrites everywhere!

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by Saintinoo(m): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hideki:
What will you fo, if you were in his shoes?
I will think about what she does right, and if it outweights d wrong, i will forgive her, but warn her not to try it again.
You can't just end your marriage plans because of this, we all are criminals one way or the other. I believe you friend is not 100% pure.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
kalufelix:
How much are we talking about here.... Pay excess money enter my account and be waiting for integrity...integrity bawo... Because she is a woman... She even used the mofo as her next of kin... I need to marry that babe. Hypocrites everywhere!

until its "your" money that is sent by mistakes to a stranger's account, and then you will be singing a different tune and crying like a lil girl to get your hard earned money back. wrong is wrong however desperate and hungry a person may be!

267 Likes 16 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
The signs are there for your friend to see but, if he decides to go contrary to it God help him..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
kalufelix:
This 1 is Anini cum Derico in pipeline angry

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... by CsRockefeller(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Look at comments up there figuratively tying d lady to a stake and calling for her head on a spike.

So, this is d reason he wants to call off the wedding? I have no words, posterity will judge.

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man / Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.