Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

When She Says. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says. . . (657 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says. . . by NoobSaibott: 2:19am On Jul 04, 2015
So my gf just woke me up now saying she's hungry. I'm pissed off but I love her as well. Now, I have left over beans, and I also have noodles. The beans, I just have to warm, and the noodles I have to cook from scratch.

Given the nature of beans, is it advisable that I let her eat beans this late at night?
won't it cause her runny stomach by morning?

Pls help.
Re: When She Says. . . by Joshkid(m): 2:21am On Jul 04, 2015
U Don high sottey!. the time wey u take create thread gan is enuf...
Re: When She Says. . . by vizkiz: 2:21am On Jul 04, 2015
so a stu*pid kid woke up in the middle of the night, disturbs the whole of romanceland with a dump thread just to keep himself busy...typical! undecided
Re: When She Says. . . by tpiander: 2:30am On Jul 04, 2015
wow, later he'll open thread to ask why "women don't like nice guys".

this must be original jazzed vagina.

end times.
Re: When She Says. . . by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 04, 2015
You mean your girl or olosho (roadside ashawo) lipsrsealed
Re: When She Says. . . by Madamkilljoy(f): 3:34am On Jul 04, 2015
I hope you'll enjoy and perceive all that fart you warmed for her. #beans at 2:30am? Tufiakwa.
Re: When She Says. . . by tpiander: 5:05am On Jul 04, 2015
if your girlfriend says she's hungry, ask her to go to the kitchen and find something to eat. . . . . . . .
Re: When She Says. . . by whyx06(m): 5:34am On Jul 04, 2015
Trying to make front page
Re: When She Says. . . by hebenezher(m): 7:18am On Jul 04, 2015
probably one of the dumbest thread i've ever encounter....

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day!!! He Needs Serious Prayer / 7 Things To Know Before Dating A Single Mom / Hurray! Here Are 5 Effective K's To Make Your Long Distance Relationship Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.