Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) (53042 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) / 12 Pictures Guys Can Relate To If Bae Ever Missed Her Period / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by greenstar: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2015
grin

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2015
1st

3 Likes

Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by VickJames(m): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2015
Lol

2 Likes

Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by alexbch(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2015
Na die oo

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by Young03(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2015
Leeele
Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by vizkiz: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2015
lmao!
Shiit just got real nigga! grin

12 Likes

Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by falconey(m): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2015
that shit is hard to find sometimes especially when you score without puting on boot.

4 Likes 23 Shares

Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by greenstar: 8:11am On Jul 03, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
grin grin
Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by brightnelly(f): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2015
Because she whorwhor naa! undecided undecided

If Na buhari dauther tell him say she get belle no be champagne him for the pop by now?

sad sad sad

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by LEvuls(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2015
Stale
Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2015
I jus dey hold myself... Cux if I no hold myself, she go carry belle... So d romance just end for kiss and petting... And I no like condom one bit....

3 Likes

Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2015
brightnelly:
Because she whorwhor naa! undecided undecided

If Na buhari dauther tell him say she get belle no be champagne him for the pop by now?

sad sad sad
what is so unique abt the president daughter? Infact impregnanting her wil even be worse dan an ordinary gal.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2015
Cutehector:
I jus dey hold myself... Cux if I no hold myself, she go carry belle... So d romance just end for kiss and petting... And I no like condom one bit....
ayah.

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by ibkgab001: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2015
Brugahaha
Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 03, 2015
Shebi u see am, when he was digging he didn"t remember the harsh reality to it. Dis boy don marry free woman na.

4 Likes

Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
ayah.
u no like am dat way?
Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
ayah.
e no good dat way?
Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by brightnelly(f): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what is so unique abt the president daughter? Infact impregnanting her wil even be worse dan an ordinary gal.

Hahahaha! I feel ur pain dearie kiss kiss

13 Likes

Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2015
Cutehector:
e no good dat way?
yex if u are nt ready to take responsibility bt 4 me it a no no. Instead let stop kissing and petting,it beta dat way.
Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
yex if u are nt ready to take responsibility bt 4 me it a no no. Instead let stop kissing and petting,it beta dat way.
so u like fvck?
Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2015
brightnelly:

Hahahaha! I feel ur pain dearie kiss kiss
my pains? What is so painful abt it? Mtheew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 03, 2015
Cutehector:
so u like fvck?
yex any pro?

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
yex any pro?
naAh....
Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by agarawu23(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2015
hmmm
Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2015
Cutehector:
naAh....
good.
Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by chimerase2: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2015
This pix beta pass de one I passed tru nah grin

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
good.
infact, u kEep on fvckn... I"d luv to see a thread in d romance section captioned "advice me please, am in a dilema"

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2015
Cutehector:
infact, u kEep on fvckn... I"d luv to see a thread in d romance section captioned "advice me please, am in a dilema"
lolz! Nt in dis life. Time like dat has come and gone.
Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolz! Nt in dis life. Time like dat has come and gone.
so hw do u do it?
Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by coldHeat: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2015
When you fail to plan,
When you choose not to see ahead and counter unwanted results with necessary premeditated caution,

And you act and engage in a calculated venture of pleasure newly wed to stupidity,

And everything goes sideways,

You find yourself in a pool of regret, drowning, unable to swim to the shore of an absolution, imagining countless scenarios where you could have been good to reasoning, known better and done what was unseemingly best at the time.

All of a sudden, Time travel, impossible as it is, begins to whisper possibilities to your confused mind,

Reality slaps you in the face with two choices, murder of the first degree, or parental responsibility that will usher in a faceless shame that will take years to bleach her skin and then, become unknown and unfamiliar with your reputation.

Either decision you take (no matter how many eons you masturbate on the possibilities in between) leaves you and your present predicament violated, the anal rectum of your pride and ego unable to come to terms with the suddden sodomy the consequences of your actions has so rendered on you.

Through all this, He that inhabiteth eternity (impregnating her, birthing the Space-Time continuum), amused at your plight, watches your humbled state; it entertains Him, because, unknown to you at the time, your girlfriend will later call you to tell you her period only shifted by a few days and she is not pregnant.

And through the Eyes that sees all things, knows all things and becomes all things He sees you heaving a sigh of relief heavier than lead, only for you to make the same mistake three fornications later, and this time, with a daughter of a retired General.

Man truly is the architect of his own misfortune. And it appears that in every eternity, schooled by our fleshly desires, we graduate to wreck havoc on ourselves and others all in the name of pursuing a momentary gratification of mental stimulation.

Interesting...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) by Chanchit: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2015
Na to use touch light find am o, she no see wetin!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.