Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again (2128 Views)

PDP Former Ministers Pay Sallah Visit To Ex-president Jonathan (photos) / Photo :Will You Vote This Man As Nigeria's President Again / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by wexyee: 5:40am On Jul 04, 2015
the guy uploaded a picture with the caption below

Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 04, 2015
cheesy
Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by boboLIL(m): 5:45am On Jul 04, 2015
N0t funny

5 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by MKO4ever(m): 5:46am On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by momentum85(m): 5:47am On Jul 04, 2015
Very dried!

11 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by kindl0(m): 5:51am On Jul 04, 2015
I can't still find a shoe sad, all I see is bread grin but no tea or pap undecided. Hey, who served this food angry
Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by tpiander: 5:54am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by tyson99(m): 5:58am On Jul 04, 2015
All the shoe stuff na format Jonathan give us
Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by Mrbigman1(m): 5:59am On Jul 04, 2015
Buhari thought leadership was easy till he got dia.

2 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by Batolee: 6:07am On Jul 04, 2015
Basket mouth should just shut up.

7 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by 400billionman: 6:08am On Jul 04, 2015
It is now obvious and will still be more obvious in the coming weeks that SW has been scammed by the boogarri presidency..

4 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by Allem(m): 6:09am On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by nerodenero: 6:12am On Jul 04, 2015
Like change, the 'I had no shoe madness' sold like pure water. It expired eventually when the scam didn't match performance, same way change asa explained by the ruling party might be a mirage after four years if they don't make meaningful impact on the masses.

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by jammani(m): 6:14am On Jul 04, 2015
This guy is getting boring these days

5 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by donholy28(m): 6:22am On Jul 04, 2015
Basket did ur talent walk out of the door...dix joke dry pass bonga fish

6 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by Nctrice(m): 6:28am On Jul 04, 2015
the joke is dry, the lesson has no Moral

6 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by slap1(m): 6:37am On Jul 04, 2015
Nctrice:

You must be a genius to even identify it as a joke...that's a pretty dull, meaningless gibberish.

7 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by sammieguze(m): 8:44am On Jul 04, 2015
Is that the loafers he wears?

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by brixton: 8:45am On Jul 04, 2015
Dry, basket mouth probably need hustle change

5 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by iamrealdeji(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2015
Mrbigman1:
true,he thought it would be the same way he used to order when he was a dictator

2 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by stinggy(m): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2015
One of the driest joke he's ever cracked.

Like isn't that too stupid Do they 'wear' breads in his village?

I hate senseless jokes undecided

4 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Abi o
Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by denedene(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
basketmouth i know you didn't mk money from the last regime, it's human to be angry when bovi, i go dye, ay n co headlined presidential events but last last damn! the joke is soooo dry that if i heard it in my dreams, i still won't laugh

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by blessnija: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
dullardinhooo
Re: Basket Mouth... Swiped At The Ex President Again by funnyme(f): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nctrice:
Guy I prefer your joke to that of basketmouth. A joke with moral lesson grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO Of DSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar & Others / Asari Dokubo Dares President Buhari / President Obama And The Looming 2016 Pogrom In Nigeria By Benjamin Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.