Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote (39994 Views)

You Can't Remove Subsidy And Still Fix Pump Price Of Pms! This Is Fraud! / Why Nigeria should remove Subsidy now. Saudi Arabia & UAE have dropped Subsidy / Remove Subsidy, Stimulate Infrastructure, Tinubu Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Richie0974: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2015
H.
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by joseph1832(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2015
Tell 'em billionaire.
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Segadem(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2015
eightsin:
i dont understand this. what effect would dollar have on naira if subsidy is removed and what will trigger this.
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Femistico(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2015
whaaat...we don enter one chance in nigeria...

na yahoo I go do last...1kdolls will be 500k chai...na blood money be dis oo

1 Like

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Burger01(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2015
Who cares? Repair our refineries, refine our crude locally, have NNPC sales points across the country...and remove the damn subsidy-if ever there was anything like that. Sit back, fold arms and watch Nigeria grow.smiley

Dangote would say this..he's more concerned about the future of his businessundecided

6 Likes

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by knightsTempler: 10:39am On Jul 04, 2015
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by dalyricist: 10:39am On Jul 04, 2015
Hmmmmmm

Meanwhile

Happy weekend better people ...
Our mtn data offer is about to end...
We only need few people today to be part of the offer.
So, we have decided to give 5 people 1.5gb for just 900 each...
Don't dull ooooo
WhatsApp me 07030407370
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2015
Oga Dango..., let it sale for #2k we don't care anymore shocked

We can not continue threading this fraudulent path anymore sad

How can we be importing what God gives to us FREE?

Enough to all this nonsense, biko!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by UnknownT: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2015
Ehyah, Dangote know he will be one of the major casualties when it happens. His position in forbes list will be at stake if it happens
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by sheymoni(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2015
This guy well so?
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by sdindan: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2015
That's all

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by gratiaeo(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2015
Those 15million deranged Nigeria who stupiditly voted for Buhari have put us in serious danger

4 Likes

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by fkaz(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2015
I also think that the government should start building concrete roads, because we’ve realised that concrete roads are far cheaper and they last for more than 40 years.
We are doing one in Ogun State. But in any country where there’s corruption, they wouldn’t want to do concrete roads, because it lasts a lifetime.

Is Aliko Dangote the best economist in nigeria for now?

2 Likes

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by deebsman1(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2015
Omo baba Dangote is fucking intelligent in d way of business and like he also has one of the best available brains around him
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Adultnextdoor(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2015
I think its best we take the risk and remove the fuel subsidy,if it devalues the naira currency the more,it will only be for a while.........because we are going to benefit at the end.

3 Likes

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2015
Before I comment, permit me to stand in one minute silence for the demise of the Nigerian mind.Most of the comments on front page are so disgusting and bigoted and bear no relevance to the topic.

Now on to the topic.

The fact remains that regardless of whether we keep or remove subsidy....the only way to prevent the free fall of the naira is to export more than we import. Simples.

And Dangote is right when he says we have to plug all the corruption holes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by lonelydora: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Maxivalue(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2015
TRUE TALK MY MENTOR
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
I think its best we take the risk and remove the fuel subsidy,if it devalues the naira currency the more,it will only be for a while.........because we are going to benefit at the end.

Let's be honest....removing the fuel subsidy was one of GEJ's better ideas (and no-I did not support him or the PDP).

It is just that Nigerians having suffered too much could not see long term at all.

But now...we have to remove it anyway. We don;t have the cash to subsidize the thing

1 Like

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by free2ryhme: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by ipreach: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2015
i like this warning

1 Share

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by neocortex: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2015
I think someone should explain to Buhari what subsidy means because he doesnt understand so that his fantasy of
making 1naira = 1 dollar can be actualized.
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by francizy(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2015
rudebouy:

So dats wot ur biafra has always been about abi? So dat igbos can rule abi?

Okay fine. Igbos had a chance to get a senate president in the person of chris ngige, but did you guys vote for him? No!

Igbos also have a chance of getting a president in 2019 or 2023 in the person of Okorohausa, but will you guys vote for him? No!

So pls who is really stopping you guys from ruling?

Please enough of this crap already. Igbos had a chance of getting which nonsense senate president that Saraki was bound to pocket whichever way possible? If Ngige had been elected, he will just go there and sit in without making much impact. Even your lord and master Tinubu wasn't influencial enough to install a Senate P and Vice and also speaker and here you are trying hard to deceive yourself that Ngige would have been made senate president.

You can try again bro..

Modified:

Also, I don't understand what you mean by having Okorocha the failed element as president when we all can see he is a massive failure. Does this mean that in APC, anything goes? Whether the person is a criminal or not, as long as he's in APC he is the saint but when in another party, he's a criminal?

Please enough of this poo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by salaboiz(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2015
Dollar is now 230.. I can't deposit to willhills...shoutout to all punters in nairaland..

Modified
Salaboiz
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by KingTom(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2015
francizy:

Please enough of this crap already. Igbos had a chance of getting which nonsense senate president that Saraki was bound to pocket whichever way possible? Even if Ngige had been elected, he will just go there and sit in without making much impact. Even your lord and master Tinubu wasn't influencial enough to install a Senate P and Vice and also speaker and here you are trying hard to deceive yourself that Ngige would have been made senate president.

You can try again bro..
What about the UPP candidate Chekwas Okorie? Is he from Ogun state? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2015
shocked
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by elbinmanny(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2015
Na die we dey so o cry

5 Likes

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by omisakint: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2015
Firefire:

Time shall tell, Nigerians are waiting for the dollar to become one Naira...

btw:

Good morning, how is Osun today? hope your people's salary is fully paid now by Aregbesola ?

Noo oooooooooooooo... He said henceforth he will only pay half salary
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Cutehector(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2015
KingTom:

What about the UPP candidate Chekwas Okorie? Is he from Ogun state? grin grin
loooool
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by damilareoye: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2015
ain't funny... a beg, is it true that buhari said $1 will be equal to #1 ? please cheesy grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary / I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up / Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.