Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote (39990 Views)

You Can't Remove Subsidy And Still Fix Pump Price Of Pms! This Is Fraud! / Why Nigeria should remove Subsidy now. Saudi Arabia & UAE have dropped Subsidy / Remove Subsidy, Stimulate Infrastructure, Tinubu Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by KingTom(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2015
Cutehector:
loooool
grin grin grin
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by francizy(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2015
KingTom:

What about the UPP candidate Chekwas Okorie? Is he from Ogun state? grin grin

I don't understand, wetin concern Chekwas with the matter wey we dey talk now?
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by KingTom(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2015
francizy:

I don't understand, wetin concern Chekwas with the matter wey we dey talk now?
So you mean you didn't read the post you quoted? Chai Francizy, prior to oga Titus's loss you weren't like this na cry What happened? grin grin grin
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by magicfingers009: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2015
Why won't Dangote threaten when he's about to enter the oil business and them wan use shit spoil the place before he gets there. We all know you are the biggest BDC (Bureau De Change) in Nigeria
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Firefire(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2015
omisakint:

Noo oooooooooooooo... He said henceforth he will only pay half salary

ok

Please don't forget to come back here to share the testimony of your full salary payment.

Shalom!!
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2015
Neyoor:
God forbid
What will God not forbid? Mallam Aliko Dangote is talking trash. His two hands are always in the till of petroleum subsidy.
Maybe you don't know that his younger brother Mallam Tajudeen Dangote runs his crude oil business?
Let the subsidy be removed, I don't need the dollars.
He spoke trash.

1 Like

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Badex10(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2015
Firefire:

Time shall tell, Nigerians are waiting for the dollar to become one Naira...

btw:

Good morning, how is Osun today? hope your people's salary is fully paid now by Aregbesola ?
. D Guy dey lie for Media d guy never pay
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by djakinwande(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2015
Dis pple jst dey use d subsidy issue to blackmail nigerians bt I still tink it shld be removed so we can generate our own source of livin
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by teewhydope(m): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2015
gratiaeo:
Those 15million deranged Nigeria who stupiditly voted for Buhari have put us in serious danger
ur fada and moda may be one of them who knows.....OMOJATIJATI
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2015
KATSINA ILLiTERATE has crumble the Economy of Nigeria.
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Firefire(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2015
Badex10:
. D Guy dey lie for Media d guy never pay

Please share any evidence,
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by umarshatty(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2015
Firefire:

[size=18pt]
If there’s no subsidy…, we’ll end up buying a dollar at N500 – Dangote
[/size]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/if-theres-no-subsidy-well-end-up-buying-a-dollar-at-n500-dangote/
I hope so
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Badex10(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2015
Firefire:

btw:

Good morning, how is Osun today? hope your people's salary is fully paid now by Aregbesola ?
D Guy dey lie for Media d guy never pay
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by beetruth: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2015
Firefire:

btw:

that man only paid pensioners 1/2 of November 2014 salary and active workers the remaining 1/3 of Nov 2014 salary and Dec 2014. Pls always rem Osun in you prayers. May God deliver workers speedily from the hands of the inhumane governor.

1 Like

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by umarshatty(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Firefire:

ok

Please don't forget to come back here to share the testimony of your full salary payment.

Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2015
ERODEDEAST:

Yes..Dangote has done so.....by providing jobs for thousands of Nigerians from across the country....and now set to provide more via his refinery.

I really do not get some of you Nigerians. Don't let bitterness have its way with you. It never ends well.

Go and set up an industry. You can do it. Provide jobs for everyone.

And for heaven's sake....your party lost the election. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Firefire(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2015
beetruth:

that man only paid pensioners 1/2 of November 2014 salary and active workers the remaining 1/3 of Nov 2014 salary and Dec 2014. Pls always rem Osun in you prayers. May God deliver workers speedily from the hands of the inhumane governor.

Neyoor, what is your take on this ?

May God deliver Nigeria and the people of Osun State.

1 Like

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by tonychristopher: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2015
Daura President and kunu sipping man is here
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Badex10(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2015
Firefire:

Please share any evidence,
no evidence I live in Osun. Although Aregbe paid some secondary school Retiree but he divided their Salary into two D Guy hasn't paid any other Group . I Will try to write about it

1 Like

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Firefire(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2015
Badex10:
no evidence I leave in Osun. Although Aregbe paid some secondary school Retiree but he divided their Salary into two D Guy hasn't paid any other Group . I Will try to write about it

Thank you.

I want to assume that Neyoor is far from home ?
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by amanze15(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2015
gratiaeo:
Those 15million deranged Nigeria who stupiditly voted for Buhari have put us in serious danger
haba be mindful of your utterances
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Badex10(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2015
Firefire:

Thank you.

I want to assume that Neyoor is far from home ?
. Some of those civil servant are dieing Coz of their inhability to feed theirselve. If yoo can listen to Orisun Fm you will no more about what am saying
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Fellywood(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2015
CR77:
Chai Buhari no dey try oo
Oh so you expected him to try?...begin to beg God forgiveness if you voted him in & wait to vote him out in 2019..
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by amanze15(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
after a month in governance, don't let bitterness elude ur thinking
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by persius555(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2015
two questions that baffle ma about nigeria. (1) why do we import whatever we have in abundance. (2) Why is the law of demand and supply not applicable to the nigerian petroleum sector. No one is buying our crude oil because there is a glut in the international market, so why are we having scarcity of the gasoline products? Too many questions unanswered in nigeria.
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by francizy(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2015
KingTom:
So you mean you didn't read the post you quoted? Chai Francizy, prior to oga Titus's loss you weren't like this na cry What happened? grin grin grin

The guy didn't mention Checkwas na.. He only mentioned Ngige and COCKROACHA.. You are the one that mentioned Chekwas and Ogun state.

By the way, the bolded is def funny! grin
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by router123(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2015
For me d strongest point in dat interview is dat "5-10 investors can better nigeria". Am nt saying dangote is holy bt look @ d volume of ppl he is feeding by d way of employment. Look @ winner chapel dere r abt 4000 churches , 400 primary schools abt 100 secondary schools 2 universities. As I hav said early, dis ppl might nt be saint bt imagine d no of ppl dis ppl employ or may I say if dis organizations close down 2day hw will d job market look like. If we have like 10 ppl who can replicate dis dis nation will be better. Trust me dat is my prayer point
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by repogirl(f): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2015
Dangote is speaking on behalf of the subsidy scammers, he should just sponsor the subsidy payment if he is so in support of it.

For years, the eastern states have always paid 100 naira and above for a litre of petrol....are these ones not Nigerians? Who is eating their subsidy money?

1 Like

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by kazman117: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2015
chinae:
What is Dangote saying? I don't know Wat is subsidy too and am not a fan of dully.

Statistics shows that Nigeria spend #2.2billion per day on subsidy ib a country of 170million estimate.
Ask: the country pays more than 10 million for one citizen a day, Hw much fuel i dey use for house? if subsidy only is above a million.

This guy is part of the cauci in d caucus

God bles u bro. Dis pple u are seeing as gud 1s are d 1 destroying dis country. Despite d govt are stil paying dis so cal subsidy, fuel price doesn' stable
Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by Firefire(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2015
Badex10:
. Some of those civil servant are dieing Coz of their inhability to feed theirselve. If yoo can listen to Orisun Fm you will no more about what am saying

My brother, we feel their grief, it's really a hard time for the inhabitant of Osun state. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by anwo247: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2015
APC have decided to kill Nigeria. This is Nigeria that became the largest economy in Africa under GEJ. What kind of satanic agenda is this amidst all our prayers? God!

#DauraDullard

1 Like

Re: Remove Subsidy And Crash Your Currency - Dangote by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2015
@bushdoc9919. I knew it I will alwayz encounter people of ur likes, for God's sake anyone criticising this govt is a member of a certain political parry or from a specific region, I don't get it please, why being so restless spare me the crap you wrote please am having a fabulous wkend and no one is discouraging you worshipping ya MALLAM.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers / APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) / Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.