Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki (28181 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Dangote Visit Saraki Today (Photos) / Nass: Southwest Apc ‘ll Not Recognise Saraki, Dogara —state Chairmen / Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by bjdon: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2015
Firefire:
Bunch of losers... cheesy grin

Oro awon Aagba, bi o ba se lowuro,odi dandan ko se lo jo aale.

This one is even coming to reality so early.

When the elders in Yoruba land said "Yorubas" in my attachment below, they meant those that did not attend the meeting mentioned above (SW APC State Chairmen)... tongue

Cursed are the children who do not listen to their elders

5 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by mencade5(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2015
yetunsbay:
Opolo eye that cn buy whole of ur lineage
i know u dont have lineage. useless bastard. pig

1 Like

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by bigerboy200: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2015
CyberWolf:
You maybe right...It would've been predictable but considering the unstable state of our politicians, it's very difficult to predict which side the presidency will swing to.. Let's just watch as things unfold. No Nigerian politician is worth fighting for angry
Exactly my point.. PDP's script is probably playing out.. sustain d internal rancour within d APC by encouraging disobedience to d leadership of APC then explore d loopholes.. I fear for our democracy sha...unstable politicians everywhere..

1 Like

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by Sant1m: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2015
oleroip:

i think Tinubu is now licking his wound for not supporting Goodluck, don't underestimate law of karma hahhahahahaha
Goodluck was never an option as he was a failure. All lovers of APC should be weary of all who come here to glorify Tinubu's supposed humiliation as a matter of urgency he should be brought into the fray and appreciated. Tinubu should lick his wound remain in the party and bid his time, Atiku and Saraki will definitely clash as they are ambitious. If tinubu leaves he is taking a gamble. His time to shine will come
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by CSTR2: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2015

3 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by yetunsbay(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2015
mencade5:
i know u dont have lineage. useless bastard. pig
this isn't a matter of replying with harsh words.It's called basic reasoning. Can't he?
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by CyberWolf: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2015
discusant:

Alliance of SS/SE with SW? Lol. Betrayal as ever - as you suspected.

Last decade, during the administration of President Obasanjo from the SW, when he wanted Third Term, he gathered many southern Nigeria's political leaders led by Anenih in Enugu, and made them come out with a declaration that Nigeria remained underdeveloped because people who ruled Nigeria before then came from outside the areas where the natural resource -oil - that sustains Nigeria comes from.

OBJ refused Jonathan second term and said it was Buhari or nothing. So, it has been a long history of betrayal from the SW. They call it sophistication.
thats what I'm saying. The good thing is that people are becoming more aware now, thanks to internet. I really hope SW learns from this. The only way Buhari will succeed is to carry all the Zones along but I doubt that will ever happen because Comassie and his gang has made it clear to him that's it's all north or nothing and if he dares go against the interest of the north, they will dump him. I really pity the man now because he is in a big dilemma. Buhari wants to reward Tinubu handsomely but the North is against it..That's what causing all this problem.

2 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by OoduaVanguard: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2015
betty202020:
unfortunate to him my man fayose will kick him out of control. Tinubu is as good politically dead. It serves him best. Instead of forming a southern political front he betrayed the entire south. Apc north has brought him to his political kneels

Smh. Lol. Even the PDP is fighting hard to put Fayose on a leash coz of his unstable nature (that is if he doesn't soil his relationship with the new lawmakers so they dont impeach him), and you are expectibg him to "kick him out of control"? Even Mimiko is a better prospect than Agbero/tout governor. Fayose?? Fayose?? You must have been high when typing that rubbish.

1 Like

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by bigerboy200: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2015
softmind24:
if we have three party system base on this ur calculation it means the north will ve their way while other zone will have their say
Hmm..still a tough call..APC is fast becoming a party of d north, PDP has always bin a northern party.. so who will bow for who.. considering d fact "They are bound to rule".... votes will be splitter out dere...if d south can be united, they can do some magic
.my opinion might not b right tho.
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by mencade5(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2015
yetunsbay:
this isn't a matter of replying with harsh words.It's called basic reasoning. Can't he?
look who is preaching. go back to ur first quote and check it if there is any iota of basic reasoning. assess it very well then reply.
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by mencade5(m): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2015
yetunsbay:
look who is preaching. go back to ur first quote and check it if there is any iota of basic reasoning. assess it very well then reply..
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by CSTR2: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by CyberWolf: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2015
bigerboy200:

Exactly my point.. PDP's script is probably playing out.. sustain d internal rancour within d APC by encouraging disobedience to d leadership of APC then explore d loopholes.. I fear for our democracy sha...unstable politicians everywhere..
I don't think it's PDP's script. This script is orchestrated by ACF led by Comassie. They see Tinubu as a threat to their northern agenda, that's why they boasted that they will cut him to size..You guys should watch with 3rd and 4th eye.

3 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by yetunsbay(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2015
CSTR2:
Why won't he be able to?
When he has siphoned the wealth of an entire ethnic group.
my brother all 9ja politicians does that. Having stolen peoples' wealth doesn't give me d privilege calling him name(s). A well trained Yoruba fellow doesnt do that
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by CSTR2: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2015
yetunsbay:
my brother all 9ja politicians does that. Having stolen peoples' wealth doesn't give me d privilege calling him name(s). A well trained Yoruba fellow doesnt do that
Then your training is not complete.
A man that embezzles the commonwealth of generations yet unborn does not deserve any respect.
If tinubu was a chinese, your guess is as good as mine.
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by bigerboy200: 10:19am On Jul 04, 2015
CyberWolf:
I don't think it's PDP's script. This script is orchestrated by ACF led by Comassie. They see Tinubu as a threat to their northern agenda, that's why they boasted that they will cut him to size..You guys should watch with 3rd and 4th eye.
But don't u think cutting out Tinubu might have a long term implication?? Especially come 2019?
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by CyberWolf: 10:19am On Jul 04, 2015
CSTR2:
They don't need to learn from it.
I want them to keep making the same mistakes and keep suffering the consequences.
grin grin It's better they learn oo. The earlier they do, the better for us.
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by OoduaVanguard: 10:19am On Jul 04, 2015
CSTR2:
Keep crying.
We are not the ones being politically decimated. Some of your people have even started opening threads on phantom southern unity.
lol.
We don't trust you, we don't need you guys.
Go with the north and swallow whatever crumbs you are fed.
And yes, we will vote buhari in if it means the political decimation of tinubu.

Pocket your trust boy coz it aint worth shyt politically and we really dont give a ffvck -- you all failed to reelect GEJ and are not even in reckoning politically as we speak and you are still yapping your mouth?

Even with the current APC crises Yorubas are still better placed politically than your cursed lot. Like WTF? ? You people overestimate your importance, as sadly GEJ had to learn the hard way. Atleast Yorubas delivered and got Buhari there while you all destroyed GEJ
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by GentleToks(m): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2015
Neduzze5:
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!!

There's God ooh!!

For the umpteenth time, the Yorobbers led by Tinubu and his minions have been "magaed" by the North!

When will dey ever learn?

Chai! Chai!! Chai!!!

Fool!!!!

It took your progenitors years to recover from their own stupidity.

Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris killed and maimed you in thousands in 60s on their streets but to our greatest surprise, you guys still stupidly went ahead in 70s to formed alliance and voted for the same Northerners.

How worthless and stupidd can you be....

1 Like

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by Neduzze5(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2015
GentleToks:

Fool!!!!

It took your progenitors years to recover from their own stupidity.

Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris killed and maimed you in thousands in 60s on their streets but to our greatest surprise, you guys still stupidly went ahead in 70s to formed alliance and voted for the same Northerners.

How worthless and stupidd can you be....

Nitwit

2 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by CyberWolf: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2015
bigerboy200:

But don't u think cutting out Tinubu might have a long term implication?? Especially come 2019?
While cutting out Tinubu, the are putting another structure in place to remedy the effect of this act. They know what they are doing..
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by betty202020(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2015
bigerboy200:

Let's stop being hypocritical.. wen Tinubu delivered 5 of d 6 states in SW to GEJ in 2011, he wasn't a betrayal right? In as much as I hate godfatherism in politics..it would b out of common sense to mobilise d SW to re elect GEJ again..haba..is it not d same Nigeria we living in??.. anybody's interest is no problem to we d masses as far as we can see d dividends of democracy.. Praying for a prosperous country ahead where we all will smile..
the same tinubu because of party affiliation led yoruba ACN reps against the yoruba pdp speakership canditate in 2011 that left pdp reps with no choice than elect tambuwal as speaker. it seems the entire southwesterners are slaves to tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by omodayomi(f): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2015
Some of you are against tinubu just because u are not strategic enough to understand d meaning of a warrior that desire to live long must know how to go about conflict /grievances calculation . Just watch out for plan B. Tinubu of today is a great icon and political strategist , u can never compare him with over ambitious saraki that can go to any length just because of power. [color=#006600][/color] cool

2 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by CyberWolf: 10:26am On Jul 04, 2015
omodayomi:
Some of you are against tinubu just because u are not strategic enough to understand d meaning of a warrior that desire to live long must know how to go about conflict /grievances calculation . Just watch out for plan B. Tinubu of today is a great icon and political strategist , u can never compare him with over ambitious saraki that can go to any length just because of power. [color=#006600][/color] cool
grin grin Which plan B? That's if they spare his life..

2 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by yetunsbay(m): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2015
CSTR2:
A man that embezzles the commonwealth of generations yet unborn does not deserve any respect.
commonwealth or not. What have we bin able to do it? I still say forget abt them amassing our wealth & focus on ur mind goals and basically ur thoughts to be different when u find urself in corridor of power.It isnt abt being a freelance commentator...Moreover,THIS IS NIGERIA
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by nwanwaoge(m): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2015
kulikuli26:

I agree tinubu did a lot to have this victory but let's not reduce this democracy to aspiration of Tinubu, others played key role in this success. For example, Saraki and co coordinated the north central and delivered well, nothing stops them from sharing in the spoils as much as SW did by having VP position. We should learn to compromise and not play god to people's aspiration.
he truely did a lot to help APC come to power,but don't forget..it wasn't his effort solely..a lot of persons too did a lot for the party, opolo eyes greed caused this Problem be falling this great party called APC, GEJ was fast destroying the oil sector with loots...so many persons wanted him out...it was nt just tinubu...alot of us wanted GEJ out for different reasons...tinubu has a juicy Position already..he should allow other warriors Share from the spoils.....dis makes a good leader....National politics is different from regional....though i still respect jagaban
Northern interests and that of jagaban clashed.

1 Like

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by betty202020(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2015
OoduaVanguard:

Smh. Lol. Even the PDP is fighting hard to put Fayose on a leash coz of his unstable nature (that is if he doesn't soil his relationship with the new lawmakers so they dont impeach him), and you are expectibg him to "kick him out of control"? Even Mimiko is a better prospect than Agbero/tout governor. Fayose?? Fayose?? You must have been high when typing that rubbish.
thank GOD u know that Mimiko will not give tinubu a breathing space should he tries it
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by OoduaVanguard: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2015
betty202020:
thank GOD u know that Mimiko will not give tinubu a breathing space should he tries it

Lol. sorry, how old are you? Coz you come across as a naive kid. Mimiko is still fighting for relevance in his newly adopted PDP, yet you expect him to become SW leader? Lol. Sorry to bust your bubble but while he's a nice and likeable guy and all -- compared to Fayose for example -- he lacks the requisite charisma, loyalty, war chest, network, and stomach to fill that role.
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by GentleToks(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2015
tinsel:

There will be re-alignment of forces in 2019. South East has this deep hatred against Buhari and they can never go with him. He is making his case worst in South east with the latest Ekwulobia saga concerning the transfer some boko haram suspects to Ekwulobia prison.

You are underestimating the stupidity of the East when it comes to National politics and Yorubas.

History has taught Yorubas to stay away from Yibboos when it comes to National politics and that is exactly what we are doing at all levels.

Historically, Yiiboos foolishly formed alliance with the North in 60s to spite Yorubas but God punished the Ingrates by using the same North to kill them like chickens on the streets in the North.

Shockingly, these Yiiboos still went and formed alliance with the same North in 70s out of their hatred for Yorubas and stupidity despite the fact their brothers and sisters were mercilessly killed.

With the above explanation, you can see why Yorubas ll always stay away from Yiiboos politics.

Let them go and form alliance with their masters. They have done it twice before and failed woefully.

Yorubas are good at opposition right from genesis and that's why you see the same Ingrates in thousands feeding their villages and family from the economy of our region.

1 Like

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by GentleToks(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2015
CSTR2:

What would then happen to all the worthless politicians from your region if they were in China?

Go back and deal with the politicians from your backward region before asking politician from other region ......
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by Dindondin(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2015
OoduaVanguard:

Did you actually type that? ? Lol. 1million votes? ? Ol'boy, you foolish sha. Buhari got 2.4million votes from the entire SW and won 5 out of the 6 SW states except Ekiti where he got more than the required 25%.

Get your facts right before you open your mouth and embarass yourself. Smh.
You are the only foo l that couldn't read well be quoting.
My post only explained that SW votes is not 1million votes but more than that & it can help any opposition.
My post didn't say SW has 1million votes.
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by aLgoridim(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2015
CyberWolf:
That's north for you. That's what we SE/SS were trying to let SW understand but they refused. North only wants to get power back and they don't mind even aligning with devil himself as long as that aim is achieved. SW/Tinubu has the interest of the nation at heart but for North, that's not their business. North wants to seize federal power and subject all of us to slaves..The SE/SS knew this all along that's why we stood our ground supporting Jonathan to the end. Now we are back to Northern born-to-rule government and they are very ready to crush anybody that tries to stand on their way. The only way to stop them is to form Sourhern alliance SE/SS/SW but I doubt if that will happen because SE/SS suspects SW will betray this alliance anytime..Let's just watch as things unfolds, time will tell..
You hve spoken well. I'm totally confused about what is wrong with the people from the southern part of Nigeria, Nigeria is 100years old, yet the south is still divided. Shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen / The Subsidy Question: Fuel Will Sell For N40 A Litre - vanguard / Osinbajo Presides Over Emergency FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.