Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Urgent Candid Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Candid Advice Needed (1004 Views)

Need Ur Candid Advice Pls:my Cousin Sent Me Dis / My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice / Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Candid Advice Needed by jetsetgo: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2015
Good day ya'll,

This is not a story about a friend, it is about me. Let me get straight to the point.

"I was in my 1st year in the university and she was in ss3, so I waited till she finished school and asked her out, and she said yes and I was ecstatic. Back then I prayed a lot (still do but not as much) and so one day just after washing a few clothes, I prayed about the relationship, less than 5 mins after prayer I slept and had this dream - :

dream 1: she came to visit me as I just finished washing, on entering the compound Grass began to grow underneath the clothes I just washed. I asked her to help me, let's go pick them up, and the grass grew to waist level when we got closer. As I put my hands on the line to pick them the grass grew over 10 feet and she was nowhere to be found again. When I called out her name about 13 witches and black Hot animals attacked me. I woke up immediately shouting out loud like it was no dream.

Fastforward a few years I left school (did not finish) and travelled out to start afresh and upon my return after a couple of years I met her again and we started talking and then I had a second dream:

dream 2: She came to see my parent and they had breakfast together, and everyone was so happy around her. Then she left and went to Lagos where we both lived and as I was going home to see her I had a plane crash and died. Woke up again this time no screaming

Told her something is not right and divulged the dreams to her, she said she would pray about it also. Then she called me that she has been trying to reach out to me and I have always remained cold so she's moving on. I wanted to go visit her to iron things out then I had the third dream

dream 3: On my way to visit her snakes were on every tree on the road waiting to bite my head off and a girl started chasing me then I woke up.

Should I Let Her Go? (am i being told that she is not good for me?)
or
Or am I simply being told that forces are fighting against it.
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by Cutehector(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2015
Lol u r dating a queen of the ghost bro... Ur matter is bein discussed in d indian ocean

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by agarawu23(m): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2015
can't stop laughing grin

Joseph the dreamer
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by DopeDiddyFrosh: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2015
If truly all this things were shown to you it means she isn't the right one for you.
Move on before its too late.
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by Forzap: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by Kasimaramma2(f): 8:50am On Jul 04, 2015
Lolz
guy i am disappointed with you.Many people are looking for visions,they are consulting mediums to know whether their partner is right for them,but u have revelations free of charge and you are fooling around

for the times you spent with her,go for deliverance
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by jetsetgo: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2015
Your very funny

Cutehector:
Lol u r dating a queen of the ghost bro... Ur matter is bein discussed in d indian ocean
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by Cutehector(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2015
jetsetgo:
Your very funny

wink
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by jetsetgo: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
Lolz
guy i am disappointed with you.Many people are looking for visions,they are consulting mediums to know whether their partner is right for them,but u have revelations free of charge and you are fooling around

Never kissed her, touched her or even made any advance in dream or otherwise towards her. I don't think I need deliverance....
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by Cutehector(m): 9:03am On Jul 04, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
Lolz

lol so u folo for d ppo wey dey consult ifa? grin
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by asadike(f): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2015
my God,what are u still waiting for? pls avoid her like a plague. God so much loves u,dats why he revealed all dis to u. pls be prayerful and talk to your pastor.
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by stan241(m): 9:18am On Jul 04, 2015
Queen of the coast! Queen of the coast! Queen of the coast! @op when next you dream just shout Queen of the coast 3times you nor go dream again......
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by calyb247(m): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2015
Do you smoke weed? No i guess... So my conclusion: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by Rexhenrex(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2015
resist the devil and he shall flee from you...a word is enough for the wise ,a pidgin adage says 'them no dy use two legs jump gutter'.
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2015
Smh....... Nigerians.... always reading meaning into everything... mchew.... I know how many times I don die for dream.... but who cares undecided
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by IamLEGEND1: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2015
ur case file has just been reopened before the chief judge of the supreme court of mami-watersville.
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by Raikishi(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2015
Everybody screaming coast coast... The hand writing is on the wallll!
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by Godskidmidas(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2015
My guy you're dating the regional managing partner of principalities and powers Plc.
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by pretydiva(f): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Fnk God ur a very strong christian. D handwriting is boldly written n also revealed 2 u. It's now left 4 u 2 ignore or adhere 2 u. Buh if I were u,i wil tk d next available bus leave her
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by harvardo(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ur deams say it all and am sure u know d right thing to do. Do the needful bro.
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by happyjuliet(f): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hmmmmm Really Strange.
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by happyjuliet(f): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hmmmmm u guys are just saying d same tin... It might not b d Girl it might be Agents of darkness dat is @ Work, either frm her (Father's house, Mother'house or even her Frds)dat is working against her not wanting her 2 settle down 2 enjoy d gud tins in life. If u really love her take her 2 see ur pastor 4 Spiritual breakthrough, and if u don't really love her simply take a work Shikena.
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by Johnnoah1st: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2015
happyjuliet:
Hmmmmm u guys are just saying d same tin... It might not b d Girl it might be Agents of darkness dat is @ Work, either frm her (Father's house, Mother'house or even her Frds)dat is working against her not wanting her 2 settle down 2 enjoy d gud tins in life. If u really love her take her 2 see ur pastor 4 Spiritual breakthrough, and if u don't really love her simply take a work Shikena.
wats up baby do u reply PM?
Re: Urgent Candid Advice Needed by happyjuliet(f): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
wats up baby do u reply PM?
Sure

(1) (Reply)

A Very Sad Love Story / Police Saves Girl From Committing Suicide After Meeting Online Lover First Time! / What I Think About Girls That Live With A Man They Are Not Married To!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.