Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

What I Think About Girls That Live With A Man They Are Not Married To!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Think About Girls That Live With A Man They Are Not Married To!!! (999 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Think About Girls That Live With A Man They Are Not Married To!!! by TessyNkennor(f): 3:35am On Jul 31, 2015
You know I like to mind my own business, right? I can see you frowning. Okay, I know, not every time because I cannot resist the temptation of blogging about it. Well, yesterday, I was really minding my own business when I saw Praise Fowowe on this popular TVC Television Show called Your View and they were discussing a very hot topic, as usual.

"LIVE-IN LOVERS? WHAT ABOUT THAT?" - very hot!!!

To be honest with you, I was already enjoying the show when Uwa, one of the Co-hosts, said something that strikes at the very base of what I stand to believe about love, sex and marriage.

She said... "Life happens and not everyone will willingly live the comfort of their home to live with a lover we should treat the root cause." And she actually said it repeatedly, even tweet about it.

That contradicts everything I was called to teach the younger generation! That LIVE statement can make any young girl to pack her things and start living with a man she's not married to. And if you ask her why, she will say "Life happens!!!"

So, for the sake of some young girls who watched the program and heard her say those words repeatedly, Uwa is wrong on this one!
There's absolutely no excuse or any reason whatsoever to live with a man you're not married to. NO EXCUSE!! In fact, I'm yet to find any reasonable reason for a decent girl to live her father's house to co-habit with a man she's not married to. If you have any reason, please let me know! As far as I'm concern, there's none!

Praise Fowowe asked one question that went unanswered and I'm going to start my view from there... www.tessynkennor

1 Like

Re: What I Think About Girls That Live With A Man They Are Not Married To!!! by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: What I Think About Girls That Live With A Man They Are Not Married To!!! by mekonglobal(m): 3:50am On Jul 31, 2015
ok
Re: What I Think About Girls That Live With A Man They Are Not Married To!!! by raayah(f): 4:47am On Jul 31, 2015
what about unmarried men that live with unmarried women in their house??

Why are they not to be blamed.

If two adults are in a serious and committed relationship with each other, why cannot they live together.
Please Let us stop putting unnecessary blame on women.
Re: What I Think About Girls That Live With A Man They Are Not Married To!!! by MrsChima(f): 4:52am On Jul 31, 2015
Free milk.
Re: What I Think About Girls That Live With A Man They Are Not Married To!!! by saintneo(m): 5:19am On Jul 31, 2015
common law marriage.

BTW, have a look at Nigeria glo Premier League Fixtures and the Star Match of the Week.
Re: What I Think About Girls That Live With A Man They Are Not Married To!!! by Andy790(m): 7:05am On Jul 31, 2015
What if she has the mans child?

(1) (Reply)

Someone Pls Call D Cops For This Man ;D / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins / Teachers Day Movie Songs In Hindi, English| Teacher Day Tamil Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.