Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,335 members, 7,957,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Push Of Boko Haram On Borno Towns Repelled - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Push Of Boko Haram On Borno Towns Repelled (1000 Views)

Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) / Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) / Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Push Of Boko Haram On Borno Towns Repelled by GOATandYAMtheory: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
The push of the terrorist group, Boko Haram on two Borno towns, Jere and Bama on Friday night was successfully repelled by a combined effort of military and youth vigilantes, a security source and residents revealed.

A security source who spoke anonymously to our correspondent on Saturday morning, said the insurgents were believed to be gradually proceeding towards the capital of Borno state, Maiduguri.

He said that the insurgents were determined to invade Maiduguri as there movement  showed if not that they were repelled back  on Friday night.

He said the terrorists were advancing from Koshebe village in Mafa town, located about seven kilometres towards Zabarmari in Jere Local Government Area before being engaged by the military personnel who repelled the insurgents' attempt.

Although details on casualty figures still remain sketchy, Abba Yunus, a resident said some of the youth vigilante had to use their vehicles in conveying the injured ones to hospital.

He however said the reinforcement from the 7th Division of the Nigerian Army in Maiduguri had great impact in crushing the insurgents' Attack. 

Jere Local Government Area, which was carved out of Maiduguri Metropolitan Council, borders the capital city and even seen by many as its extension.

A security source said  that the insurgents push for Bama town was repelled by the military on Friday night.

He said many people were killed in both pushes, adding that because it was night it would be difficult to ascertain the number of casualties especially as insurgents are known to drag their casualties from battle front.

This latest attacks came just a day after similar incidents in Kukawa,Monguno, Malari in Konduga and Miringa town of Biu Local Government Area claimed over two hundred lives.

Bama is a forty-five minutes drive from Maiduguri on the south-east and recently recaptured from the hands of insurgents while Koshebe,a village  situated in Mafa on the eastern part is just few kilometers away from the State Capital.

Attempts by our correspondent to get the military authorities in Maiduguri speak on the incidents failed due to poor telecommunications services in the State.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/push-of-boko-haram-on-borno-towns-repelled/213846/
Re: Push Of Boko Haram On Borno Towns Repelled by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Re: Push Of Boko Haram On Borno Towns Repelled by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Push Of Boko Haram On Borno Towns Repelled by GOATandYAMtheory: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
May it not be well with shekau! That bastard will never know peace. angry angry embarassed

Its been long I set my eyes on that bastard sef! He could be planning some killer moves with the PDP shocked shocked
Re: Push Of Boko Haram On Borno Towns Repelled by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
May it not be well with shekau! That bastard will never know peace. angry angry embarassed

Its been long I set my eyes on that bastard sef! He could be planning some killer moves with the PDP shocked shocked
if pdp is still sponsoring boko haram the the dullardo is weak and a coward
Re: Push Of Boko Haram On Borno Towns Repelled by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
So far as the killings doesnt exceed the north..

Let them continue till they get sense..... 94% of north are boko haram accomplice, so they should continue the killings over ther.
Re: Push Of Boko Haram On Borno Towns Repelled by GOATandYAMtheory: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
krattoss:
So far as the killings doesnt exceed the north..

Let them continue till they get sense..... 94% of north are boko haram accomplice, so they should continue the killings over ther.
Ediotic fellow. May bomb tear you apart in the nearest future. Bigot oshi
Re: Push Of Boko Haram On Borno Towns Repelled by GOATandYAMtheory: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
presher:
if pdp is still sponsoring boko haram the the dullardo is weak and a coward
he will soon prove you wrong.
Re: Push Of Boko Haram On Borno Towns Repelled by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
he will soon prove you wrong.
when He want to give them amnesty
Re: Push Of Boko Haram On Borno Towns Repelled by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Ediotic fellow. May bomb tear you apart in the nearest future. Bigot oshi
lol. As it has been tearing u guys over there ?

I love that...................let it continue till u guys re no more.
Re: Push Of Boko Haram On Borno Towns Repelled by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Boo.hari is an Illiterate Terrorist.
Re: Push Of Boko Haram On Borno Towns Repelled by GOATandYAMtheory: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
krattoss:

lol. As it has been tearing u guys over there ?

I love that...................let it continue till u guys re no more.
in that your dead skull, you think I am a northerner.No, I am not. It just don't make sense when you say you don't care because the bombings don't happen around you. You ve got no conscience at all

1 Like

Re: Push Of Boko Haram On Borno Towns Repelled by GOATandYAMtheory: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Boo.hari is an Illiterate Terrorist.
your father!
Re: Push Of Boko Haram On Borno Towns Repelled by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
@ GOATandYAMtheory, your mother was a hole b4 u were giving birth to stuupid goat a goat Is always a goat u daft I di.ot. Akuya like you
Re: Push Of Boko Haram On Borno Towns Repelled by BLOTRS: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
boko haram regaining confidence since may 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Push Of Boko Haram On Borno Towns Repelled by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
in that your dead skull, you think I am a northerner.No, I am not. It just don't make sense when you say you don't care because the bombings don't happen around you. You ve got no conscience at all
since they occupy almost all the positions in the fed gorvernment, and they re hell bent on solving their crisis. And their youths chooses to remain adammant and less concerned,

why shouldnt i pray for rapture to happen over there?

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Child Killers Brutally Shot Dead 25 Syrian Soldiers In Front Of Crowd / Understanding Biafra / Great Quotes Of Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.