Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader (7463 Views)

Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader / Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) / Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by atospet(m): 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Who is this one? U're obviously new in Nigerian politics. Saying Saraki would not get a primary ticket in APC u're funny. If Saraki should go to UNDP tomorrow, all Kwarans too will port.
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by papoose999(m): 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Show me the post?

Secondly going by your warped thinking Saraki will reject Tinubu boys grin So Saraki is the alpha and omega of the senate angry

So while we are at your moronic mindset, so Buhari will present people to Senate and Saraki will reject cause of Tinubu? angry

bro u dnt knw shiiit abt nigeria politics

1 Like

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by HzRF(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Above all OBJ will align with Tinubu cause its the right thing to do.

See Saraki voyage to OBJ is to get is support cause he feels he needs a strong Yoruba on his side that can talk to Tinubu, nothing less nothing more.

Saraki biggest online supporter is dele momodu and for you to know Saraki has reach out to Tinubu but was turned down all you need to do is read Dele tweets.

I just laugh readings kids talk about politicians based on what they read here.

If OBJ is Saraki godfather what is now the role of Atiku in this all. So you think OBJ will support saraki when it is obvious the man is ATIKU puppet.

Which Tinubu and OBJ is like oil and water, didn't OBJ work for Tinubu this last elections.

Some of you comment with emotions and not rational thinking.
Lol
So u mean if Obj support u he must still talk to tinubu in order to have a strong Yoruba (Tinubu) by his Syd
U must be among those who bought the chicanery been sold on media depicting tinubu as d new champion frm Yoruba
Let Obj move his boys out of apc in SW alone Nd see ur tinubu reduced back to control of lagos
If tinubu is so strong why did capitalize on Obj grudge and move with apc members to otta to beg him for support
Saraki and Obj are close even Obj appointed him b4 becoming gov.. He has always be his boys

Working for APC iis just to get Jonathan off the way
Obj can never be under the control of Tinubu so is tinubu
Tell me hw their interest will nt clash of dey align with each other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by jordyize: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Reading....I'm new here, somebody welcome me plssssss!!!!
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
Which PDP ticket will Saraki get @OP? I wil personally lead the campaign against Bukola Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by EdCure: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
I'm begining to dislike Buhari lately because of his apparent betrayal of Tinubu. A man who worked so hard to get him to defeat the Pdp needs all due respects.
Buhari should know that lots of Nigerians do not like him if not for his connection to Tinubu who helped repackaged and presented him to the people.
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by smsshola(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Tinubu hmmm ur silence is causing more itches we sorry I wish u can jus say a word to all ds APC crisis. The Jagaban is this one of the strategy of a leader am jus asking.
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by Volksfuhrer(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

...There is power in silence! Certain people are intimidated by Tinubu silence and they are trying to agitate him to talk so they can analyze his thoughts and read his mind. His silence opresses them.

I expected nothing less from the Jagaban. His response would have been perfect had he kept mum on Saraki's emergence as Senate President.
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by gsalvatore: 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Above all OBJ will align with Tinubu cause its the right thing to do.

See Saraki voyage to OBJ is to get is support cause he feels he needs a strong Yoruba on his side that can talk to Tinubu, nothing less nothing more.

Saraki biggest online supporter is dele momodu and for you to know Saraki has reach out to Tinubu but was turned down all you need to do is read Dele tweets.

I just laugh readings kids talk about politicians based on what they read here.

If OBJ is Saraki godfather what is now the role of Atiku in this all. So you think OBJ will support saraki when it is obvious the man is ATIKU puppet.

Which Tinubu and OBJ is like oil and water, didn't OBJ work for Tinubu this last elections.

Some of you comment with emotions and not rational thinking.
if you believe OBj worked for Tinubu then it's fair to say Atiku+Tinubu+OBj worked together this last election.

So if Tinubu doesn't want Sarakis hand now. Do you think Saraki will just continue to placate him? Saraki is nobody's puppet. It's a game for the big boys.

I know you love and support Tinubu which is cool by the way, it has made you think you position is the best and coolest in the game. So far Saraki is winning doesn't mean it's over and Tinubu is losing doesn't mean he has lost.

You are the one that is biased and irrational. If you are a neutral you will understand what am saying.

Keeping silent doesn't mean anything here. He can shut his mouth forever the thing people want to see is moves being made and result achieved. People counter moves not silence.

BTW, take a leaf from your own book.
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by Sant1m: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
EdCure:
I'm begining to dislike Buhari lately because of his apparent betrayal of Tinubu. A man who worked so hard to get him to defeat the Pdp needs all due respects.
Buhari should know that lots of Nigerians do not like him if not for his connection to Tinubu who helped repackaged and presented him to the people.
Take Buhari off it, Atiku and former Apc govs, played out the card. Have you ever thought about Fashola, Fayemi, Ameachi. Kwankwaso and Wamako's role in all this. Tinubu became too forward in deciding who gets what in Apc. Tinubu should stop sulking, bid his time against 2019, he will definitely pay back Atiku and Bukola, i see El Rufai becoming the next presidential material Tinubu can work with. Tinubu should work hard to hold on to the SW which i know he can, remember 2019, will be the first time Tinubu will be going into battle with Federal support, i see him becoming more powerful post 2019, he must not defect from APC. The beautiful bride right now for all Northern politician for Presidency is APc because of Federal might, PDP will still fail in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by jice(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
Only one thing is certain.

Hon. Gbaja is going to be the majority leader.

Dogara has no choice but to accept this, the error was not announcing his candidates before the NEC meeting. Any attempt to deviate from the party wishes will pitch him against the APC leadership and the Governors.

Now the question is, will Tinubu accept these position and that of chief whip in the senate for south west.

Now this is for all Yorubas.

Ithas become imperative for us to give Tinubu our loyalty, from all indications the man will not compropmise for selfish interest againt the Yoruba interest. I am particularly happy he did not attend the NEC meeting and also he has been quite since this crisis broke out.

For those saying he should publicly accept Saraki, I say you are on a long thing.

Tinubu as a matter of urgency should align with Obasanjo now more than ever, the battle for 2019 has started.

For Saraki, there are two options for him to realize his 2019 ambition:
1 Get APC AND PDP to make him candidates in 2019 ( I doubt if he can win APC primaries though, however with his romance with pdp he may win pdp primaries)

2 Decamp to PDP and continue is political vollage, the question is will the PDP accept him. However in all, he must win the Igbo and SS confidence. This should not be too diffuclt to do, all he has to prove is that he is anti-Yoruba. the SS and Igbo will vote him like they just did.

Finally Saraki is a Fulani man, the SW will not vote another Fulani man in 2019. I know it that apart from Buhari, Tinubu does not trust any other Fulani.

Now speaking for myself cause I hate making sweeping general statements.

I AM VOTING WHOEVER TINUBU SAY SW SHOULD VOTW IN 2019.

Thanks

No sense from the beginning to the end. Bloody Tribalist
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Dogara has no choice but to accept this, the error was not announcing his candidates before the NEC meeting. Any attempt to deviate from the party wishes will pitch him against the APC leadership and the Governors.

Now the question is, will Tinubu accept these position and that of chief whip in the senate for south west.

Ithas become imperative for us to give Tinubu our loyalty, from all indications the man will not compropmise for selfish interest againt the Yoruba interest. I am particularly happy he did not attend the NEC meeting and also he has been quite since this crisis broke out.

For those saying he should publicly accept Saraki, I say you are on a long thing.

Tinubu as a matter of urgency should align with Obasanjo now more than ever, the battle for 2019 has started.

1 Get APC AND PDP to make him candidates in 2019 ( I doubt if he can win APC primaries though, however with his romance with pdp he may win pdp primaries)

2 Decamp to PDP and continue is political vollage, the question is will the PDP accept him. However in all, he must win the Igbo and SS confidence. This should not be too diffuclt to do, all he has to prove is that he is anti-Yoruba. the SS and Igbo will vote him like they just did.

Finally Saraki is a Fulani man, the SW will not vote another Fulani man in 2019. I know it that apart from Buhari, Tinubu does not trust any other Fulani.

Thanks

please can u clarify what you mean by political vollage?
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
moufan:
i just hope buhari do not betray tinubu cos i for one voted apc cos of tinubu

so if tinubu package orji uzor kalu for 2019 u will ote for hhim?
Chai see my sofisteekated peeps.
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by OrigamiIII: 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
moufan:
I think it's high time south westerners and yorubas in general rally round tinubu cos it seems lots of people outside the south west hate him and will do anything to tarnish his image and discredit him.

No shaking. We know Tinubu represents the interest of the yorubas to a fault and the sw will always respond whenever he calls. He is the new Awo of the race.
Let him be hated it raises no hair.
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by OrigamiIII: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

If orji uzor does not speak nor act against the interest of the sw and Tinubu presents him we shall vote for him. What you guys don't know is that the more you castigate and hate tinubu the more he is loved by the yorubas. Any yoruba that is loved by outsider would always be put at arms length by the people of Sw. Thats the mentality.

so if tinubu package orji uzor kalu for 2019 u will ote for hhim?
Chai see my sofisteekated peeps.
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by OrigamiIII: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=adedejihollas post=35480702]Tinubu is a leader I respect a lot but it surprising when some people we gather and tanished the image of this man abeg let this man have a rest.all dat tinubu want is that Yoruba race should nt be enslave by any tribe[/quote

S I M P L E !!!!!
God bless you bros.
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by fineguy11(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Thanks
''U'll vote whoever (Tinubu) says u shld vote for''....why stop there?why not f*ck whoever Tinubu says u shld f*ck?...it just shows ur level of reasoning(amateur)..APC as a party doesnt start and end with Tinubu...Tinubu is just one out of the many kingmakers in APC...no difference btw u and those inks worshiping Nnamdi kanu..."TRIBAL FANATICS"

1 Like

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by disumusa: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
BLOTRS:

with the support of which other region? the power hungry north? or the SE/SS you betrayed? yorubas should forget ever ruling this country again
your calculation is wrong, nigeria vote on tribe,religion.the moment apc zone presidency to south yoruba will always win base on islam and the cordiality they have with north. 2015 realy show the hatred of ibo to hausa.
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by greatpedro(m): 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hm.. Well, let's see how this goes..
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by AlPeter: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
BLOTRS:

with the support of which other region? the power hungry north? or the SE/SS you betrayed? yorubas should forget ever ruling this country again
betrayed who? The SE\SS ? Do you even know the meaning of that word? Was there any arrangement with those guys in the first instance?

1 Like

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by AlPeter: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
gsalvatore:
if you believe OBj worked for Tinubu then it's fair to say Atiku+Tinubu+OBj worked together this last election.

So if Tinubu doesn't want Sarakis hand now. Do you think Saraki will just continue to placate him? Saraki is nobody's puppet. It's a game for the big boys.

I know you love and support Tinubu which is cool by the way, it has made you think you position is the best and coolest in the game. So far Saraki is winning doesn't mean it's over and Tinubu is losing doesn't mean he has lost.

You are the one that is biased and irrational. If you are a neutral you will understand what am saying.

Keeping silent doesn't mean anything here. He can shut his mouth forever the thing people want to see is moves being made and result achieved. People counter moves not silence.

BTW, take a leaf from your own book.
the term winning the battle and losing the war comes to mind here. Saraki is fast becoming unpopular, he has lost the trust of both parties and would find it difficult to win a primary in any of them.
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by sweetgala(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Thanks

Saraki is not a Fulani man , both the SW and NC see him for what he is and accommodate him as suites them, he has no chance come 2019
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Even saraki will realize it at the right time that an attack on Tinubu is an attack on Yorubas.

I wait for the day he will come to the SW to ask for votes, he will regret it that day. The man is a Fulani. Omo oro ni o de ma gbo oro

father's name is olusola, his name is bukola, his sisters name is gbemisola.and their family name is
saraki, both father and son married a Xstian. Now tell me what make them a Fulani?
Do you think hausa/Fulani don't know what they are doing? Wait till d day saraki will come out to contest
for president, that's when they'll tell him where he belong
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
atospet:
Who is this one? U're obviously new in Nigerian politics. Saying Saraki would not get a primary ticket in APC u're funny. If Saraki should go to UNDP tomorrow, all Kwarans too will port.
Can kwaran alone make him president?
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by blackfase(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
I concur with this part. 2019 will b interesting....

NewNigeriaMind:

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by blackfase(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ur analysis makes a lotta sense & d professional or traditional historian will also align with your hypothesis. However, its irony lies in d fact d subject matter openly disavowed d yoruba race. D SW has taken his open avowal of d fulani alignment on board. Whether d fulanis see him as one of theirs is his personal cuppa.

yemaldo:

father's name is olusola, his name is bukola, his sisters name is gbemisola.and their family name is
saraki, both father and son married a Xstian. Now tell me what make them a Fulani?
Do you think hausa/Fulani don't know what they are doing? Wait till d day saraki will come out to contest
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by VirginFinder: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Ithas become imperative for

I'm highly disappointed in you for referring to Saraki as Fulani.

A number of Yoruba NLers like myself have taken considerable effort by way of severe thrashing and bashing our envious/jealous ibos brothers into submission to accept that Saraki is a Yoruba man only for shortsighted, close-minded folks like you to rubbish to come out and rubbish our effort.

It's not fair o!

Where were you when Tinubu sold out Mulikat in favour of Tambuwal?
Then, it favoured Tinubu's personal interest against the collective Yoruba interest.

Now that the north/Nigeria is placing Yoruba interest over and above Tinubu's interest, people like you wont let us rest, na wa for una o.

Tinubu is not equivalent to Yoruba is not the paramount Yoruba leader.

The reality on ground now is that Tinubu's influence in APC may continue to wane since he holds no elective position.

Nobody will follow Tinubu to go and form any regional party o!

1 Like

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by macof(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
BLOTRS:

What is wrong with you stupid illiterates? YORUBA betrayed nobody, it's GEJ that betrayed the Yoruba
even at that many still supported him.
He was truly incompetent and marginalized the yoruba

If you igbos cannot go 4 years then go to war for your biafra already

1 Like

Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by VirginFinder: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
yemaldo:

Na wa for these Tinubu boys o!

See how they are lumping Tinubu's interest with Yoruba interest.

No sane Yoruba person will refer to Saraki as a Fulani man.

The worst a SWer can call him is 'northerner' which is correct.

Ilorin people abound among us and we cant tell because there's no difference.
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by gsalvatore: 1:16am On Jul 05, 2015
AlPeter:

the term winning the battle and losing the war comes to mind here. Saraki is fast becoming unpopular, he has lost the trust of both parties and would find it difficult to win a primary in any of them.
Saraki is only becoming unpopular in your book. As far as the Senate is concerned he is very popular. He is well consolidated their which is what he wants and still holds the box of candy as a Senate president.
Some faction of the APC still back him. I know you want him to be unpopular but it's happening atleast for now.

How he managed to put his men as the Senate officers as against the party candidates made him popular in the Senate house and when sharing the committees he will become more popular.

As long as he stays In APC nothing will happen to him. A classic case of "he walks am get them, he is not one of them"
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by gsalvatore: 1:16am On Jul 05, 2015
AlPeter:

Saraki is only becoming unpopular in your book. As far as the Senate is concerned he is very popular. He is well consolidated their which is what he wants and still holds the box of candy as a Senate president.
Some faction of the APC still back him. I know you want him to be unpopular but it's happening atleast for now.

How he managed to put his men as the Senate officers as against the party candidates made him popular in the Senate house and when sharing the committees he will become more popular.

As long as he stays In APC nothing will happen to him. A classic case of "he walks amongst them, he is not one of them"
Re: Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader by gsalvatore: 1:17am On Jul 05, 2015
VirginFinder:

Na wa for these Tinubu boys o!

See how they are lumping Tinubu's interest with Yoruba interest.

No sane Yoruba person will refer to Saraki as a Fulani man.

The worst a SWer can call him is 'northerner' which is correct.

Ilorin people abound among us and we cant tell because there's no difference.
refer him to Wikipedia.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses / Best Country In Africa / I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.