Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,494 members, 7,954,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. (987 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / When you choose to be a fool for love. / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. by raayah(f): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
In a situation where men do not want to be fathers, Do men deserve the right to decline fatherhood and/or refuse to pay child support ?

State your reasons!
Re: Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. by falconey(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
I'm the JUDGE where are the debaters
Re: Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. by Marcus2(m): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hmm
Re: Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. by MrsChima(f): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
I agree that the father can choose not to be the father. They can have their parental rights terminated and should cease further contact with the birth mother and child (ren).

It is not that complicated and in fact many women are raising children without the father and many of them aren't receiving child support so it is a moot point.

If you don't want the woman to abort your sperm deposits then choose better women that you will eventually married if you haven't done so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. by tpiander: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrsChima:

It is not that complicated and in fact many women are raising children without the father and many of them aren't receiving child support so it is a moot point.

Re: Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. by MrsChima(f): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ronald4lif....I see you boo.
Re: Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. by IamLEGEND1: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2015

1 Share

Re: Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. by ronald4lif(m): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
In an ideal world children should benefit from both parents who brought them to life and they must be held accountable should either of them refuse to pay child support. It's an irresponsible behaviour for a man to be adamant in supporting his kid(s) notwithstanding if he's separated or divorced with the mum.

There should be no circumventing rule for anyone not to pay child support, it shouldn't be a burden on the women alone. It should be a "must" rule without exemptions and must be strictly enforced by relevant authorities. If there should be any bypassing to the rule it should be when the child is of a working age and be able to support themselves.

However, there are a lot of women who uses such kids as pawns to drain the father of his resources. They usually employ duplicitous schemes to extorting money from the man using these kids. So to these men they'd rather not pay a penny to the child livelihood than succumbing to the antics of their mum.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. by ronald4lif(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrsChima:
Ronal d4lif....I see you boo.

Hey hun, kedu?.
Re: Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. by MrsChima(f): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
I want to rape Ronald. embarassed
Re: Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
raayah:
In a situation where men do not want to be fathers, Do men deserve the right to decline fatherhood and/or refuse to pay child support ?

State your reasons!

*sigh*. Is this a rhetoric question.

Why, no one can force you to be anything and that includes fathering a child. Damn it.

But, if you have it, support it. angry or tuck in your wild seeds in the bag where it belongs. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. by ronald4lif(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrsChima:
I want to rape Ronald. embarassed

I love to be molested by bootilicious women. cheesy
Re: Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. by MrsChima(f): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

I love to be molested by bootilicious women. cheesy

Only if I wasn't married. Sighs.
Re: Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. by MrsChima(f): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hey Captain..I see you boo.
Re: Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. by MrsChima(f): 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Xiadnat:

*sigh*. Is this a rhetoric question.

Why, no one can force you to be anything and that includes fathering a child. Damn it.

But, if you have it, support it. angry or tuck in your wild seeds in the bag where it belongs. lipsrsealed

I agree. Condoms are cheap and ignorance is costly.

There shouldn't be any unwanted and fatherless children in this world.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. by ronald4lif(m): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrsChima:

Only if I wasn't married. Sighs.

embarassed
Re: Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. by monfizzy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. by peeparty(m): 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nice one @ op.
well men already have reproductive rights. they have the right to keep their pants zipped if they can't step up to the plate.
They also have the right, to get snot kicked out of them.by other guys if they fail to exercise their first right. so men must take responsibility for every of their actions.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. by peeparty(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
ronald4lif:
In an ideal world children should benefit from both parents who brought them to life and they must be held accountable should either of them refuse to pay child support. It's an irresponsible behaviour for a man to be adamant in supporting his kid(s) notwithstanding if he's separated or divorced with the mum.

There should be no circumventing rule for anyone not to pay child support, it shouldn't be a burden on the women alone. It should be a "must" rule without exemptions and must be strictly enforced by relevant authorities. If there should be any bypassing to the rule it should be when the child is of a working age and be able to support themselves.

However, there are a lot of women who uses such kids as pawns to drain the father of his resources. They usually employ duplicitous schemes to extorting money from the man using these kids. So to these men they'd rather not pay a penny to the child livelihood than succumbing to the antics of their mum.

well said bro.
meaning that women should have the right,as men in this situation.
Re: Debate: If Women Can Be Pro-choice, Men Can Choose To Decline To Be A Father. by ronald4lif(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
peeparty:

well said bro.
meaning that women should have the right,as men in this situation.

Yes, the situation is applicable to women as well.

(1) (Reply)

Chai! How Much Would Dis Runs Goat Charge For This / Help!!! My Over Religious Roomate Is ¢o¢k-blocking Me / A Wronq Thing To Tell A Virgin Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.