Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. (46531 Views)

Life As A Nurse – The Male Perspective / 5 Solid Disadvantages Of Marrying An Accountant / 8 Solid Advantages Of Marrying An Accountant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by ikorodureporta: 5:53am On Jul 05, 2015
ozodigboo:
In this day and age, when most eligible bachelors '' use style '' to check out a lady's job before deciding whether to marry her, let me help by advising guys on what should be the best option.....and why.

1. Because they have mastered the human body, your sex life will be like '' ORINGO WAY ''......washing and setting. You know na. Instead of a banker that will be calculating accounts in her head.

2. Nurses are neat.....they are used to wearing white, which must always be kept clean. So, her undies will be like angelic turkish lace. Instead of a market woman that will wear from morning going to market, till evening when she'll return......with all the sweating.

3. Financial security.......they are well paid these days, and will supplement your income as the husband. Very important in marriage. A nursing officer II in the federal service is on N120,000 monthly. Instead of giving out money for pad, soapdish, closeup, eye pencil

4. Enough time...... For every 1 week of night duty, they take the next 1 week off..........enough time to tend to the kids , while you continue hustling for your daily bread. And when she's pregnant ? You know the rules na.......6 months maternity leave. Enjoyment. Again, unlike bankers....monday to saturday, 7am till 7pm.

5. Healthcare......... whenever you or the kids fall sick, you 're already smiling because you know you are in safe hands. You'll get all the drugs, injections, massages and TLC you need.

Please, am not trying to discourage baes who are not nurses........and also, not trying to discourage guys who are already hooked to non - nurses. Its just the way it is.

Nurses and other doctors on this forum, should plz add [ but not subtract ]to this list. Lol

Hav u eva sat in a hospital to observe the nature of their job....how they help in spreading diseases around by poor safety practices? Some feel secured afta wearing their hand gloves, meanwhile they use it to make phone calls, hold d door handle, touch diff patients etc. They are so exposed to all forms of infection... I jst can't keep such as a wf, even though they'r v.friendly

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 05, 2015
ikorodureporta:

Hav u eva sat in a hospital to observe the nature of their job....how they help in spreading diseases around by poor safety practices? Some feel secured afta wearing their hand gloves, meanwhile they use it to make phone calls, hold d door handle, touch diff patients etc. They are so exposed to all forms of infection... I jst can't keep such as a wf, even though they'r v.friendly
It is not exclusive to nurses, Nigerians as a whole has poor safety practices/ culture but the main issues with nurses is that they are in the front lines.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 05, 2015
afrika:
Most nurses have affair resident doctors of their working place.

Most nurses cannot be held with trust cos they can do the undo
How many nurses do you know to conclude on " " most " nurses have an affair with residents"?

@ topic, seems perceived and alleged promiscuity by nurses as portrayed by many posters is a no no to many, which begs the question, how do you identify and differentiate a board certified Registered Nurse and quack nurses that litters Nigerian lithosphere? Nursing has bad eggs but not as bad as it is being portrayed here.
The alleged promiscuity of nurses is relatively proportional to what is found/ obtainable in other female dominated professions, it is not nursing exclusive.

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by tohpahz(f): 7:47am On Jul 05, 2015
tunnamania11:
Tohpahz, list your bride price , let me get ready . grin

Heheheh. Just 15naira oo.. grin

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by tohpahz(f): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2015
ikorodureporta:

Have u ever sat to differentiate btw the quacks and the licensed nurses.. no!

When yu do.so..come back and reply.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by tohpahz(f): 7:50am On Jul 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
A nurse you say? Tohpahz on my mind. grin

Hehehehhe
Sleekyshuga is a nurse too oo grin
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by billyG(m): 8:07am On Jul 05, 2015
Nurses that work,breath,eat in disease infested envirnment make nurse no come carry ebola come house oooo!
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Greycious(m): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2015
LOVE A NURSE TODAY, IT'S TOTALLY HEALTHY.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by pek(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2015
I would have expected you to say female nurses. We have male nurses who are far better and humane than the female nurses. I have seen people who have avowed never to have anything to do with nurses. The nurses I have seen are promiscuous. I severed in a place close to a nursing school and my, words won't be enough to describe what I saw.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 05, 2015
tohpahz:

Hehehehhe
Lol. I don't think so.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2015
tohpahz:

Heheheh. Just 15naira oo.. grin

Oluwa o, #15? No six Zeros after the 15? Ope ooooo.
I would be waiting at your door till u return from church , today na today. grin grin
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2015
tohpahz:

Hehehehhe
cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm not even close..
I'm an Environmental Biologist tongue.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by ideykwum: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2015
It can't be! More like $1500

quote author=tohpahz post=35499681]

Heheheh. Just 15naira oo.. grin[/quote]
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2015
naijacann:
Ur posting is a bit biased as it presumes the nurse to be female.
female nurse he meant
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Zyynnel(f): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2015
nwadiuko1:
According to rumor.....most of them find it difficult to conceive
how u guys sit at ur comfort zone en Cook up stories is wat I cnt comprehend.
nwadiuko1:
According to rumor.....most of them find it difficult to conceive
how u guys sit at ur comfort zone en Cook up stories is wat I cnt comprehend.

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Jorussia(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chitos:
Your perception of a nurse reflects the level of your cognitive reasoning. Personal issues were inappropriately used as a reliability measure for nurses. This shows the validity of your claimed shameful sexual experiences are porous.

Who is a nurse? What calibre of nurses do you interact with? and by what approach?
Truthfully, you meet your type.

@Jorussia, I challenge you to openly declare the period (when) , the ward and the name of the nurse that "almost slept with your friend" while on duty in UCH.
Ethically, it is wrong but we can proceed with your facts if they are concrete.

To others adversely promoting the image of my profession - Nursing, be it unto you according to your words.
You funny sha,you expect me to tell you the name of the nurse online?what if it was you?what i said about female nurses are facts.most female nurses ( single and married) are promiscuous.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by nwadiuko1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Zyynnel:
how u guys sit at ur comfort zone en Cook up stories is wat I cnt comprehend. how u guys sit at ur comfort zone en Cook up stories is wat I cnt comprehend.
shey I tell u say na rumor na
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by LLVelly: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Xcelsia/Isotonic if I no see you here, I'll...

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by susanbussy(f): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is Rubbish! Marriage is a long term thing and shouldn't be based on either a woman is a nurse or jobless,..... You are really scaring young unmarried nurses with all these right ups here because everyone deserves true love with no hidden motive or agenda.
Having a lot of wrong impression about nurses is not a new thing and probably won't stop but, now deciding to marry them for personal benefit either financially, sexual or any other reason makes me think it's going too far.
Nursing is a profession just like a lot of other career where we have both male and female. So, don't be fooled into believing this misconception and end up in a loveless marriage because you are clouded with stupidity.

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Ogolikpo1(f): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
What has been a nurse got to do with conception. Pls before u portray ur ignorance research well n stop making fool of ur existence
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Ogolikpo1(f): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Davidson267:

clown grin
Been a nurse doesn't make any girl a flirt. If u re a flirt n mistakenly finds ur self in the nursing profession u can't stop flirting and if u re in other professions, the flirting continues.
Still can't reason out why people generalise all the bad things of the female populace to nursing, is it becos nursing is female dominated. As far as am concerned nursing still remains a decent profession it all boils down on how whoever wishes to practise his/hers.
Nurses re exposed to lots of things on their day to day interaction but the nurse's reaction to that determines which way.
Pls see the female nurses as normal persons. Nursing doesn't change ones character, they are like everyother female out there, just that they re more exposed to certain situations of life

Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Davidson267(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ogolikpo1:

Been a nurse doesn't make any girl a flirt. If u re a flirt n mistakenly finds ur self in the nursing profession u can't stop flirting and if u re in other professions, the flirting continues.
Still can't reason out why people generalise all the bad things of the female populace to nursing, is it becos nursing is female dominated. As far as am concerned nursing still remains a decent profession it all boils down on how whoever wishes to practise his/hers.
Nurses re exposed to lots of things on their day to day interaction but the nurse's reaction to that determines which way.
Pls see the female nurses as normal persons. Nursing doesn't change ones character, they are like everyother female out there, just that they re more exposed to certain situations of life
am very sure its nt me u intended to quote
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Ogolikpo1(f): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
FannySwindler:
Nurses are easy to take to bed with less stress....they give you at will...if they want it. Even at work place...They are ever ready...they have all the skills to make your toe squirl.
U lie, any lady that is easy to take to bed is easy be it a nurse or not, stop painting nurses bad
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Ogolikpo1(f): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
MARKone post=I35482067:
U re such a lier, those ones are not nurses, they are cartoon networks trained by selfish n greedy doctors. They don't even know what they do, becos they don't know what it takes to be a patient
There re lots of angelic nurses out there.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ogolikpo1. What do.you know? Lets leave it at that.
Are you ok now?.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I go slap you
hw much 4 a night pls? i wana fvck u
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by IYANGBALI: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
hw much 4 a night pls? i wana fvck u
with that your 2 year old baby preeeek?
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Ogolikpo1(f): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
FannySwindler:
Ogolikpo1. What do.you know? Lets leave it at that.
Are you ok now?.
What do u know abt nurses, that u meant a cheap LovePeddler who might not even a registered nurse doesn't warrant u to generalise that all nurses are easy to take to bed.
A flirt is always a flirt be her a nurse or what ever. There are thousands of decent and angelic nurses out there.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
with that your 2 year old baby preeeek?
no o, my preeek b like 50cent own o, d last girl i fvck nr fit stand 4 One hour. "i like gv u my condo, abi u dey fear?
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ogolikpo1. I wish there is a better way to explain to you without revealing much details. Am entitled to my opinion based on my experience. I have respected yours...respect mine as well. You don't need to force your ideology on me. Get it. My statement did not state ....All Nurses.
End of dicussion.
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by lucilicious(f): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
joshrare:
So much has been said about nurses
Some of them bad, some of them good
Some of them true, some of them lies and a lot of rumour

But am dating an auxillary nurse, sometimes I love her, sometimes I loathe her and just confuse about her and nursing as a career

This night shift story is really bothering me. Frankly am not a lover boy, I believe in the law of right and fair

Plz how true is this 9t shift story?
Nurses plz tell me something
lemmie help u out bro,am a registered nurse,except a nurse is not proffesionally trained bfor she goes about messing hersef up in d nyt,pls I advice u to love ur woman n if possible advise her to go to a nursing school to be trained proffesionally,because auxillaries wud soon be scrapped,God bless u
Re: 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. by lucilicious(f): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Am a proud Registerd Nurse who'lld stand ,anywia in d world to defend my proffession,I hv read somany comments n saw d old fashioned beliefs of our fore-faders which pple still hang on to n dey call demselves civilised..in d USA,nursing has been ranked d 2nd best noble proffession in d world,buh in Nigeria,its one dirty belief or d other..I've been called to serve humanity as a nurse,n dat I'll proudly continue to do till d day I take my last breath,because nursing to me is DIVINE....one love to my fellow proffessional colleagues,dnt let haters discourage u because dat which u r,dey can't be*peace*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal Government Set To Pay Workers’ Salary Arrears And Allowances / Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos / Onoja Joy: Kogi Female Traffic Warden Goes Viral For Good Reason (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49