Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno (27413 Views)

Burial Of Agunola Omomowo, Ondo Council Chairman (Photos) / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by virus04(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris02:

this is the lowest they can go man. it is obvious that they are fleeing that is why they are using guerrilla attacks.....hit and run.

Key arrests has being made and very soon the full war on BH will start. Mark this page.

bros u be buhari brother..see as you dey talk as if you know d man b4
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by fF01(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
chuna1985:

South West people.
ur father waste!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by 2tips: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
lagdmark:
GEJ will be laughing at Tinubu and Ameachi by now. Meanwhile, Nigerians will never forgive Buhari for Scamming, his emergence as President is the worst Nigeria ever experienced.
some people mo get sense atall. let me remind yu, it was a free nd fair election.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Watch and see.
fF01:

9 more plagues? AIRHEAD ar u nor part of d country?? Biafra ma scrotum, wait! hu dey hold una sef!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
Watch and see, you might even fall a victim... I ll dance shoki on ur grave if at all your dead body will be found to be buried
bbjummy:

Foolish you don't you ever quote me again. Keep your devilish and evil believe to yourself. Who sent you?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Bjergtrolde: 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris02:

but you don't know who your father is, do you? no lie o.

Its worse than I thought. Its your father that is the tool it seems.
I bet your mother are your father are cousins.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by idrisalomagold(m): 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
NavierStokes:
I wonder who has been keeping counts, and arriving at 400+ victims since may 29th. The killings of the past 2 days alone are more than half that figure. Well RIP to the dead.
I wonder o. Besides, can anyone tell the house the exact population of Borno that they kept killing them in SCORES every second that passes by in an ascending order of figure?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Picomon(m): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris02:
A lot has being said about the lackadaisical attitude of the current administration towards defeating Boko Haram and i am not here to join issues.

All i am asking is that we look at it from another angle.

To me, Buharis has made more progress against boko haram in 30 days than Jonathan has made in 6 years. You doubt?

Let's take a look at PMB's achievement against boko ramam in 30 days.

What i think PMB is doing is gathering intelligence and partnerships so that he can fully tackle this insurgency once and for all. By arresting their chief financier, he has access to the core of their operations.

Boko Haram boys know this. That is why they are bombing vehemently to force the government to commit; to force the government into a blind offensive operation. Doing this would take us all back to square one.

Defeating an insurgency is not all shot and shot. You can ask the Americans. It takes massive intelligence gathering so that you don't only defeat them, but you also curb their re-insurgence.

I believe in PMB. Do you?

Bro u r right.. Tho I don't like this kind of news, its very sad.

Nigerians should be patient, like they say, By July ending, the full war against Boko haram will start.

Other thing dat baffles me is, r our soldiers over there sleeping dat much? Or is it the service chiefs r not looking for the way forward?

I think Buhari shud sack dos service chiefs.

Boko Haram are scared.. They want to block PMB's plan by all means.

I believe Buhari will solve this. Let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by 2tips: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
I wonder why people were less concerned when boko haram was killing mercilessly under the 6 years govt of GEJ and now laying all sort of blame on the present administration that is just two months old.boko haram did not start in a day. they grew with time under the leadership of a clueless man. It will require good planning and strategies to completely wipe out this hoodlums. I urge Nigerians to be patient and pray for GMB for guidance and strenght to deliver his national duties rather than hope for his failure.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Femoooo(m): 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
And the defecting members do not have enough information to root out the origin of the group. Nonsense... Ema tan ara yin.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by warrior101: 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
comic relief bah? angry

richidinho:
How sure are you there is an Hausa news station in the Villa

Buhari fit think say na Nigeria soldiers dey kill Boko haram

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by feedburner(m): 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
virus04:
Boko Haram insurgents have launched fresh attacks at Askira/Uba, Biu and Hawul local government areas, resulting in the death of 54 persons, including a former council Chairman, who returned to Askira/Uba barely one week ago.

This came less than 48 hours after the killing of 145 Nigerians by the dreaded Islamic sect at Kukawa and Monguno local government areas.

DAILY POST gathered on Saturday that some of the residents were killed on their farms, while others lost their lives at home.

It was gathered that 29 people were killed yesterday (Friday) when the terrorists attacked Mussa village in Askira
Uba Local Government Area of Borno State.

Manu Kansila, a resident of Mussa said the attackers crossed a river near Yimradi Gwandam, another village in the area.

“The terrorists were running away from assault by Nigerian troops because they have attacked many localities today before coming to our village.

“Askira Uba is a border town between Borno and Adamawa, states while Mussa village is 36 kilometres away from the border”.

“They came in broad daylight and opened fire on unsuspecting people. We are now preparing to recover corpses from the bushes, but so far, 29 people have been confirmed dead” he added.
It could be recalled that in another attack, in the early hours of Friday, Boko Haram insurgents reportedly trailed about 13 of their “defecting” members and killed 11 of them in Miringa village in Biu Local Government Area of Borno State.
Sources said the “defecting” members were forcefully conscripted by the terror group several months ago.

It was gathered that when they saw the opportunity, the defecting members fled a base in Gwargware village in nearby Yobe State and joined hundreds of internally displaced people taking refuge in Miringa.

Source: www.dailypost.ng/2015/07/04/boko-haram-kills-council-chairman-53-others-in-borno/

they never slaughter cows like this much more human beings. the problem with Nigerians is that they don't ask questions. why was command center move to Maiduguri? can anyone guarantee that the zoo command center has not been compromised?

well, an attack against boko haram is an attack against d north. enjoy

grin ...let's continue, eziokwu chineke...grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by fF01(m): 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
mryoungdon:
Watch and see.
ain't seeing sh¡t bro!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by bbjummy: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
mryoungdon:
Watch and see, you might even fall a victim... I ll dance shoki on ur grave if at all your dead body will be found to be buried
I can see you are jobless
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Same with you.
bbjummy:

I can see you are jobless
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
noblezone:

When they conquer North East conquer Middle Belt and head down South, it will concern you.
Only it might be too late.

Ok...you mean the South Waste? It's still none of our business

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by nightmile: 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
We need OBJ to do this job... grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by nightmile: 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
lawanson44:

Ok...you mean the South Waste? It's still none of our business

You and your family will waste away this year..
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
shachris02:
A lot has being said about the lackadaisical attitude of the current administration towards defeating Boko Haram and i am not here to join issues.

To me, Buharis has made more progress against boko haram in 30 days than Jonathan has made in 6 years. You doubt?

What i think PMB is doing is gathering intelligence and partnerships so that he can fully tackle this insurgency once and for all. By arresting their chief financier, he has access to the core of their operations.

Boko Haram boys know this. That is why they are bombing vehemently to force the government to commit; to force the government into a blind offensive operation. Doing this would take us all back to square one.

Defeating an insurgency is not all shot and shot. You can ask the Americans. It takes massive intelligence gathering so that you don't only defeat them, but you also curb their re-insurgence.

He is gathering intelligence reports and yet he wants to negotiate with them? Sorry to say this sir but YOU ARE A BIG IDIÒT! If you don't have anything sensible to contribute here, then please go to the romance section. Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
nightmile:

You and your family will waste away this year..

Like you and your own family are already wasting away due to hunger over unpaid salaries! Buffon!

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by nightmile: 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
lawanson44:

Like you and your own family are already wasting away due to hunger over unpaid salaries! Buffon!

Mumu. Half of what I spend on my dogs can feed your dejected generation. Cursed tribe worshiping a coward hero.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
nightmile:

Mumu. Half of what I spend on my dogs can feed your dejected generation. Cursed tribe worshiping a coward hero.

That sounded more like "The food you eat from the dustbins with dogs is enough to feed you and your impoverished family for generations"

Stop being angry with me ...vent your frustrations on Aregbesola grin Yorubastàrd slowpoke

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by valandy99(m): 12:20am On Jul 05, 2015
shachris02:

What is this one vomiting? Oga abeg u need to sleep

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Nectar75(m): 12:25am On Jul 05, 2015
shachris02:

. How old is this guy?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by klevjey: 12:37am On Jul 05, 2015
shachris02:

this is the lowest they can go man. it is obvious that they are fleeing that is why they are using guerrilla attacks.....hit and run.

Key arrests has being made and very soon the full war on BH will start. Mark this page.

keep quiet boy...

Wetin u sabi
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Popemax(m): 12:43am On Jul 05, 2015
Buhari is a Dullard in Duara village

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Johnsinia(m): 12:59am On Jul 05, 2015
shachris02:

May u be bombed to ashes b4 Buhari came up with solution. Amen. Nonsenstical nonsense of a rejected slave. People r dieing daily and u r still being tribalistic and no sense slave.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by sen8or(m): 1:11am On Jul 05, 2015
noblezone:

When they conquer North East conquer Middle Belt and head down South, it will concern you.
Only it might be too late.
thunder go fire u, conquer my own middle belt
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Mistermamus(m): 2:09am On Jul 05, 2015
dayo23:
I regret supporting these old malam
buhaha idiattttttttt
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Mistermamus(m): 2:14am On Jul 05, 2015
Kufie:
...but I saw a recent post where the president said we're winning the war. How?

PS: Inasmuch as I'm sad for the state my country is in right now, I'm very happy GEJ is having his peace right now. Nigerians are the main cause of their problems.
spectacular indeed NIGERIANS are the main problem of diz country. we had a lovely presido who had vision for diz country buh mumu citizens followed propagandas n lies its a pity. glad gej is relaxing n having his peace.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Mistermamus(m): 2:15am On Jul 05, 2015
shachris02:

be like say ya eye never clear dey dere dey believe. ya dullard presido is confused n doesn't know wat to do.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno by Mistermamus(m): 2:20am On Jul 05, 2015
UnknownT:
its still early to start regretting
no regret oh mumu gullible fellow u had gej who wanted to change tinz for d youths n lay beta foundation buh u n ya fellow apc shitheads robots voted for an old man dat doesn't give a Bleep about d youths. infact I dey vexxxxxxxx. yeye gullible nigerianssssss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tambuwal At Catholic Bishops Conference In Sokoto / Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha / Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.