Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Why Do Some Sleep With Thier House Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Sleep With Thier House Help (1809 Views)

This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / What Do Working Parents Do With Thier Kids During Summer Hols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Sleep With Thier House Help by ofala(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2009
I wonder why it happens.Just today,i was talking with someone ,he looked me at my face and told me it can happen tome.REALLY?It doesn't happen to anybody,the people who involve in it go for it,Abbi?Is it that your partner doesn't satisfy you or that you dint have an iota of regard for your relationship?
Come to think of it,if you must have extra sex,wont look else where apart from your very household?

I heard that one man who people have great regard for in the church was caught red handed having great sex with his 'dirty' house help.What do you have to say to such person.?
Lets treat sex and marriage with some respect

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Sleep With Thier House Help by kokorunna(m): 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2009
This Men are sex driven monsters. grin
Re: Why Do Some Sleep With Thier House Help by JustGood(m): 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2009
They are just irresponsible.
It means that they'll sleep with all their female employees in the office.
Re: Why Do Some Sleep With Thier House Help by temi4rea(f): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2009
True talk of irresponsiblility,
Re: Why Do Some Sleep With Thier House Help by Omolola1(f): 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2009
some men are so irresponsible and shameless angry
Re: Why Do Some Sleep With Thier House Help by dae(f): 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2009
Kokoro eye, and i bet most of them dont "wrap it up" ewwwwwwww
Re: Why Do Some Sleep With Thier House Help by benedictac(f): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2009
dae:

Kokoro eye, and i bet most of them dont "wrap it up" ewwwwwwww

No be kokoro eye, it is just that these house girls are cheaper with i.e no fast food bills, no hotel bills, no cash involved etc. these mean dont even have value added to their names

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Sleep With Thier House Help by Fhemmmy: 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2009
cheesy hahahahahaha.
Re: Why Do Some Sleep With Thier House Help by webprince(m): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2009
benedictac:

No be kokoro eye, it is just that these house girls are cheaper with i.e no fast food bills, no hotel bills, no cash involved etc. these mean dont even have value added to their names
U said it all Pal. That is just d Gospel Truth

Haba, even if U go chop frog, y not chop d one wey get plenty egg! wetin Idey talk sef, y U go they think of eating frog, when U get nice fish hen! some men sha! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Sleep With Thier House Help by ofala(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2009
The reason is still very far but i think i completely agree that those men who do that are SHAMELESS and has no respect for thier spouse.
Hey, hey, someone said its cheaper, is it as cheap as bringing shame to your lovely wife and entire household?Is it as cheap as being so socially irresponsible?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Sleep With Thier House Help by TOYOSI20(f): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2009
Cos they simpley lack self control, better yet that have no ounce of respect for themselves or their spouses, . . . . . angry angry

so yeah, what else is expected of low life scums!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Sleep With Thier House Help by tope2000(f): 12:20am On Mar 08, 2009
Irresponsibility n lack of self recpect cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Sleep With Thier House Help by mohawkchic(f): 12:25am On Mar 08, 2009
~There's Never a reason good enough to justify the "Why's" much more understand W-H-Y things like these happen! Baffles me Senseless!

~Heard of cases of Women sleeping w/ their househelp so its not only the Men People!

(1) (Reply)

LOCK Your Spouse UP! A Cure For Domestically-Violent Partners!!! / Dilemma Of A Bachelor: Should I Marry Her Or Wait It Out? / She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.