Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

BVN & The *666 Mark* - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BVN & The *666 Mark* (49464 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of 666? / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by smsshola(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2015
My bible tells me until Christ take away is ppu, the Antichrist can't operate fully but its advisable fo the brethren to undastd d undertone msg of all ds stuff @OP mention.

3 Likes

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Nayok(m): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2015
This op na Jehova witness agent grin
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by kingsley3218(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2015
Sorry to ask....what planet are u from OP I doubt ur a product of mother earth.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by sample042(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2015
Ds rapture that ma mum keep telling me about since 26yrs ago. Abeg, try get sense.

Ur type existed during the medieval era. Meant no harm

2 Likes

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by lacicrips(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2015
glimpse33:
if this BVN thing is 666 like the op said, then over 40 million Nigerians have already booked space in hell shocked
Nope! I can't see anywhere he mentioned that in the writeup. Rather, its a preparatory to the actual thing.

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Cyriloha(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2015
stop smoking wigg in the morning or afternoon do that in the night then you sleep but all the same

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Benfaco: 8:38am On Jul 05, 2015
glimpse33:
if this BVN thing is 666 like the op said, then over 40 million Nigerians have already booked space in hell shocked

Aunty the OP never said that BVN is the 666 mark. He's only saying we should Expect something similar to occur, but this time around on fore heads not on plastic cards.

He is trying to tell us to be vigilant and prayerful.

6 Likes

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by fF01(m): 8:38am On Jul 05, 2015
OP no mak me transfer d vex wey i dey vex 4 Higuain untop ur dullHead o! so just dey, nd dnt post sh¡ts lyk diz on here again! NEVER!
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by fitinwell: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2015
Op you need to be properly enlightened..., Having a primary identification ID number... Is the surest way of identifying citizens in a particular region or place.. And should not stop you from worshipping God.. Or making Heaven.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by neocortex: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2015
@ henroshun
I guess you use Naira (without which you cannot buy or sell) to transact business.
Do you know that the Naira is a mark of the beast and you have used it your entire life ?

I am curious to know if you registered for BVN because I don't "expect" an elect to
subscribe to the martk of the beast.

As to the other gullible ones who swallowed this theory completely , it pays to ask questions,
one can not always be a sheep.

3 Likes

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by khalhokage(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2015
AFRICANS! More religious than their own gods.

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by remirez07(m): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2015
HENROSHUN:
Hello, recent events in the banking sector has caused me to look into God's word and know that the rapture of the saints is no longer near but right at the door. It all started with SIM registration, then to NUBAN (ten digit bank account numbers), now we have BVN and NIN without which you cannot transact your business.

It is important to know these are consolidation of data for the mark of the beast which is an identity and money system. I have watched customers queue up and denied access to their money because they don't have BVN and by September 1st no transaction will hold without your NIN (national identity number). These are a build-up to the Mark of the Beast. You cannot buy or sell without it. Now BVN and NIN are no longer optional in transacting your banking business and the world is fast going cashless. Observing the speed and deadlines given, what will be the banking system in the next two years?

Brethren are we still playing church at this time? Jesus is coming for a church without spot or wrinkle. After the rapture comes the great tribulation, who can stand? If now is so hard for many how much more then? If you have a social network, BVN, SIM registration or NIMC, welcome to reality, your data is already captured. The only way out now is making rapture. You will be treated as a traitor if you refuse the code which will no longer be on plastic cards but on your right hand or forehead. It won't be visible to the eye but picked with a hand scanner everyone can afford.

This is a call to seriousness to everyone who has an ear to listen. If you are not born again, please do so now by accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour and live by God's standards. For many that are already born again, remember it must be a church without spot or wrinkle, so let go of all sin, malice and unforgiveness. Pray for every soul and the weak. He is no longer near, but right at the door. THINK ABOUT THE WORD. GOD HELP US ALL, AMEN
everybody just dey talk him own.... Pls., ask him if he has not register his/her Sim number since he knows is satanic he shouldn't have done it. To protect ur transactions now is satanic? Lord pls have mercy ur child has understand you incorrectly.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by doublecrown1(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2015
There is sense in NONsense, just remove the NON smiley . Whether you like it or not, an end is coming. Every beginning must have an end. The Word of God(Bible) is the truth. Be prepared! Happy Sunday all!

3 Likes

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by buruike(f): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2015
HENROSHUN:
Hello, recent events in the banking sector has caused me to look into God's word and know that the rapture of the saints is no longer near but right at the door. It all started with SIM registration, then to NUBAN (ten digit bank account numbers), now we have BVN and NIN without which you cannot transact your business.

It is important to know these are consolidation of data for the mark of the beast which is an identity and money system. I have watched customers queue up and denied access to their money because they don't have BVN and by September 1st no transaction will hold without your NIN (national identity number). These are a build-up to the Mark of the Beast. You cannot buy or sell without it. Now BVN and NIN are no longer optional in transacting your banking business and the world is fast going cashless. Observing the speed and deadlines given, what will be the banking system in the next two years?

Brethren are we still playing church at this time? Jesus is coming for a church without spot or wrinkle. After the rapture comes the great tribulation, who can stand? If now is so hard for many how much more then? If you have a social network, BVN, SIM registration or NIMC, welcome to reality, your data is already captured. The only way out now is making rapture. You will be treated as a traitor if you refuse the code which will no longer be on plastic cards but on your right hand or forehead. It won't be visible to the eye but picked with a hand scanner everyone can afford.

This is a call to seriousness to everyone who has an ear to listen. If you are not born again, please do so now by accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour and live by God's standards. For many that are already born again, remember it must be a church without spot or wrinkle, so let go of all sin, malice and unforgiveness. Pray for every soul and the weak. He is no longer near, but right at the door. THINK ABOUT THE WORD. GOD HELP US ALL, AMEN

Amen

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 05, 2015
Op the. Best mumu of the century, u deserve a heavy slap, fucking eediot.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 05, 2015
Islam is the mark of the beast.

ISIS will overrun most parts of Europe, north, west and East Africa and parts of Asia Minor within the next 20yrs.

The conditions Christians are currently facing in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iran and Islamic State is no different from what John foretold in revelation.

John said of the mark as one being a mark, a name and a number.

What this means is John saw an inscription which he did not understand in his vision which was attributed to the beast.

The mark of the beast which is the wounded beast (the revived Islamic Caliphate) which was given power by the Dragon Satan is not a number 666 which errily looked liked the Greek number 666 but the arabic inscription which John could not read that's why he made the refrence of the mark of the beast as a name, number or mark.

The mark of the beast is Allah.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by damiloladuke: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2015
NAIJA I dey hail ooooo

matric number self na sign on anti-Christ

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ ABOUT MY FUNNY PERSONAL DIARY

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2015
My people perish because of lack of knowledge. The Beast is the Roman Empire who was wounded but healed.It's a religious system and out of it shall come a person.BVN has nothing to do with the mark of the beast. Hear and hear again the beast is the Roman Catholic Church and the Pope is the head of this church. The mark of the beast is what the beast stands for the Sunday Sabbath.It will be enforced throughout the world... the BVN is not enforced.Those who reject it will be slain... this is not the case in BVN.

Stop deceiving the people OP it is. better to keep quiet on things that is above you than twist then to your condemnation.

PEACE.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by ekefre4(m): 8:54am On Jul 05, 2015
I really taught dis op had something reasonable 2 say

1 Like

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 05, 2015
Benfaco:

Aunty the OP never said that BVN is the 666 mark. He's only saying we should Expect something similar to occur, but this time around on fore heads not on plastic cards.

He is trying to tell us to be vigilant and prayerful.
It's not physical acceptation but a declaration of acceptance.The mark of the beast is here already but not yet enforced.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2015
HENROSHUN:

My guy the txt was an eye opener. It was actually not meant 4 everybody but for those who earnestly await the Second Coming of Christ.(RAPTURE).
Is it only Nigeria that the rapture will take place since other african countries don't have BVN, Sim reg.
Embrace christ and do away with rumours that leaves you open to be easily decived
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by CHPR: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2015
HENROSHUN:

I like your statements but how can we escape from it, accepting Jesus is the yeah, but I think God has never saved without a practical system which when ever we read from the scriptures we see it as seperation and it is led and controlled by someone. it is obvious that our Church pastors are not the appropriate leaders for this because the are all enjoying the capitalist system, now we've seen that 666 is a prophecy that must fulfil in a given time, no matter how faithful we are, even the pastors can not do without transactions. so I really want to know how to be saved. thank you.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by chudidonas(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2015
For true Christians, the BVN and the likes to
come, is the begining of an end.

But if you are not seeing the conclusive point of the OP's message, then you're not truly a Christian and you have not made the Bible your standard.

PS: You are entitled to believe what you choose.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Dstarst(f): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2015
A canal mind can not understand d things of the spirit.

4 Likes

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Flyingman(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2015
How pathetic can some people be in the name of religion. is it only Nigeria that'll get raptured?. Will BVN stop you from buying and selling? Nigerians and their superstition in every little thing.
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by ideykwum: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2015
Lol! What a thought! I'm not sure the number you quoted is right. Many Nigerians are financially excluded, but whether it's right or wrong, the idea of millions just going to hell because they complied with government laws is scary!!

glimpse33:
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by omoleyeib(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2015
1cor 1:18, rapture is like the day of noah
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Keegan: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2015
Kingbilo:

Plus if you don't like it, don't do it. Keep your money under mattress. Nobody is forcing you.. Nobody is forcing you to do anything.. Don't buy sim card. Don't use ATM card. Just don't lol.

Tell them!
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by luvly101: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2015
Pleaaaaaasseeeeee undecided

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by odave: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2015
Thanks op. This is one of the strong reasons why I believe in God, bible, Jesus and that there is life after death. How I wish people can follow the trend of recent events and try to see if there's any of such in the bible. I challenge us all to read The book of Revelation. Bible was written over 2000 years ago and the recorded prophecies are coming to pass.

Will BVN stop fraud in our banking system? Is sim card that expensive that its compulsory for us to register it? Why is USA planing to implant chips where exactly the bible mentioned, why not somewhere else? Why are they forcing everything that has to do with data capturing on us? Don't be too blind to see there realities. If the only book that predicted all these was written 2000 years ago I think its worth reading especially books of daniel and revelation (Revelation 13:11-17) just that 7 verses explained everything!

Nobody is forcing religion on anyone, we all know it pays to live right. Don't give excuse of what one pastor did or didn't. They are not you God! And for those who may argue that there's no God, remember even d devil didn't make such a mistake. And one church did this or that, church is a gathering of saints and saints in making

shalom

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by Dstarst(f): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
My people perish because of lack of knowledge. The Beast is the Roman Empire who was wounded but healed.It's a religious system and out of it shall come a person.BVN has nothing to do with the mark of the beast. Hear and hear again the beast is the Roman Catholic Church and the Pope is the head of this church. The mark of the beast is what the beast stands for the Sunday Sabbath.It will be enforced throughout the world... the BVN is not enforced.Those who reject it will be slain... this is not the case in BVN.

Stop deceiving the people OP it is. better to keep quiet on things that is above you than twist then to your condemnation.

PEACE.
nawaoo?
Re: BVN & The *666 Mark* by niceguy7(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2015
ignis:

Not just sometimes. ..
In every nonSENSE, there is a SENSE.
No be lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication / Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.