Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. (22535 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by kliq(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
SWIPERdaVIPER:
Hope you're aware that u have no brain

Stup1d idioot
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by sylvesterphil(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Yeap it was OK jst dat wat if he ask u 4 d beer wat will u do?? [b]Yeap it was OK jst dat wat if he ask u 4 d beer wat will u do?? [/b]Yeap it was OK jst dat wat if he ask u 4 d beer wat will u do??
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by ManTiger(m): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
My question is:

Why should he go to church on Sunday?

Same reason you normally go to mosque on friday!
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by flames007(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=14pt]He is afflicted with the drunken spirit of the goat headed god called baphomet...he needs serious prayers and fasting to saint joan of arc, st francis of assissi and saint mulumba.
After this prayers and at least 13 days of fasting, he should table his problem to the holy mother of God who will assist him bind and cast these vile spirits.
Let him also cut out a full piece of the book of revelation,burn it in adoration candle wax then mix it with the blood of a white pigeon and rub it on his face every night for one full moon while reciting the following

sanguis bibimus
corpus edimus
tolle corpus Satani
ave, ave Versus Christus
ave Luceferum

His problem would be solved and he will dream of the lord of light

[/size]
Jeez!what is dis?
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by krishfwesh(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
na confirm d guy talk as u know Sunday na faji day...bt know forget say u promise am d beer embarassedna confirm d guy talk as u know Sunday na faji day...bt know forget say u promise am d beer
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by onyemarcus: 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
if you want to catch a monkey, you have to behave like a monkey, nice one.
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Hackomania(m): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Na wa o!
These comments...
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by saasala(m): 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=14pt]He is afflicted with the drunken spirit of the goat headed god called baphomet...he needs serious prayers and fasting to saint joan of arc, st francis of assissi and saint mulumba.
After this prayers and at least 13 days of fasting, he should table his problem to the holy mother of God who will assist him bind and cast these vile spirits.
Let him also cut out a full piece of the book of revelation,burn it in adoration candle wax then mix it with the blood of a white pigeon and rub it on his face every night for one full moon while reciting the following

sanguis bibimus
corpus edimus
tolle corpus Satani
ave, ave Versus Christus
ave Luceferum

[/size]

Like seriously? You human or machine or software.
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by DrGroove(f): 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
Fulfill your promise and buy him the beer

nothing wrong in drinking beer at anytime
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Kokodeni(m): 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
themosthigh:

sanguis bibimus
corpus edimus
tolle corpus Satani
ave, ave Versus Christus
ave Luceferum

[/size]

jeeeeez guy what da straff did u smoke......
Have u been taking some super-catalysts...
But on a serious note if anyone is around u there just take style tell them say make them try find rope or chain keep for one corner if them ask u just tell them say them go soon understand
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by loomer: 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
chikwadomn:

U are wrong u dnt have to destroy ur brother and claim u want to save.u can't help God just say d truth and leave God to do d rest

U see God inside my post?
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by loomer: 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
idupaul:

Even if he high fa?

Him no compulsory say e must high na
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
[size=28pt]BRIBERY - CHIEF TACTICS USED BY CRISTIAN MISSIONARIES TO GAIN CONVERTS AMONG THE GENTILES

OP YOU HAVE JUST SUCCESSFULLY USED THE SAME TACTICS THAT THE EARLY SPANISH CONQUISTADORS USED TO BRIBE THE NATIVES OF SOUTH AMERICA INTO CHRISTIANITY - ALCOHOL[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by RiffRaff: 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Top 10 reasons why Beer is
better than Religion...

10. No one will kill you for not drinking Beer.

9. Beer doesn't tell you how to have sex.

8. Beer has never caused a major war.

7. They don't force Beer on minors who can't think for themselves.

6. When you have a Beer, you don't knock on
people's doors trying to give it away.

5. Nobody's ever been burned at the stake,
hanged, or tortured over his brand of Beer.

4. You don't have to wait 2000+ years for a second Beer.

3. There are laws saying Beer labels can't lie to you.

2. You can prove you have a Beer.

1. If you've devoted your life to Beer, there are groups to help you stop.

source: The internet.

1 Like

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Hackomania(m): 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
The wrong motive never makes the right convert
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by bigtt76(f): 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Make sure you buy him the beer else he starts seeing Christians as liars who don't keep their promises grin

Mbkite:
One of my brothers who does not like going to church on sundays, but would always prefer to take bottles of beer on every sunday morning agreed to go to church with me because I promised to buy him some bottles of beer.

My question is- "was my tactics of inviting him to church proper? Believing that hearing the word of God would change him.

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Craigston: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Mbkite:
One of my brothers who does not like going to church on sundays, but would always prefer to take bottles of beer on every sunday morning agreed to go to church with me because I promised to buy him some bottles of beer.

My question is- "was my tactics of inviting him to church proper? Believing that hearing the word of God would change him.

Your tactic isn't what he needs from you. But I like your resolve to help him. If he's not deliberately rejecting Jesus, I would like to meet him somehow and be a friend to him.
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by DonaldGenes(m): 1:11am On Jul 06, 2015
loomer:
Oga go buy am the beer, promise is a promise.

Cos I see nothing wrong in drinking beer after church as long as him no high
Lmào iLike this guy
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by hollypagan: 2:01am On Jul 06, 2015
BUT YOU HAVE TO FULFILL YOUR PROMISE IF YOU STILL WANT HIM TO FOLLOW YOU NEXT SUNDAY
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by NobleG1(m): 2:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Mbkite:

He followed you to the church because the beer is more important to him than church.
Religion is a hoax so I understand why he doesn't give a crap about going to church (extortion business).

So what you did to lure him to church is far less than atrocities pastors indulge in to attract id*oits to their churches.
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by africanusvu(m): 5:03am On Jul 06, 2015
Charges against ur ar as followed, 1"encouraging alcoholism(5yrs in hell with option of fine) "2" giving alcohol to a drunk(6yrs in sharia prison wit option of left Arm cut) "Bribing some one to church(4yrs in purgatory wit option of confession to a priest
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Sketch007(m): 7:08am On Jul 06, 2015
Same way my present presiding pastor was turned into a pastor just because someone invited him to church and promised to get him " amala" after church. After that day, he never looked back thought he got both d amala and d word that changed his life entirely. Surely, just as d devil uses tactics to stop people from going, so do the children of God use same in wining souls for christ. Thumps bro and hopfully he gets just that " word " his heart has being longing for.
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 06, 2015
Mbkite:

worship God because u love him. He gave u life
And sufferings,war,famine,disease,hate,kids born with rare health condition,psychological problems etc
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by loomer: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Lmào iLike this guy

Bros na lie I talk?
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Hossyugo(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2015
shayo na bastard
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Gbemigalew: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2015
systemz:

Lolz. This guy! You are on point. Ride on.
so when ur dad was paying ur school fees, he was also thanking you because one day he will eat d fruit of his Labour? Think Think
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Maryalex1805(f): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2015
Mbkite:

to hear d word of God and build his faith.
Na only sunday persin fit hear word of God? Wat of oda days of d week?
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by ugoezeik(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2015
madridguy:
I like your tactics and am in support of your action. I wish your brother will see the light himself soon so that you won't have to bribe him with beer before going to church again.

Please do pray for me as I will like to come out as a Senator in the next dispensation from Nairaland constituency.
nl constituency? seun so nl don enta politik n u no let us wey study politikal scientific knw ehhh?
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by madridguy(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2015
Finish school first bro then we will allocate you an appointment. Lol

ugoezeik:
nl constituency? seun so nl don enta politik n u no let us wey study politikal scientific knw ehhh?
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by whoisuche: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
After he agreed to follow you to church preach to him and let him see reason for him to be going to church and quit drinking.

1 Like

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
ManTiger:

Same reason you normally go to mosque on friday!
Dude am a Christain ....
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by femi120: 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Friend,your so called tactics is wrong b4 God.how can u be partaker of other people Sin(Matt5:29-30)(1corin6:9-11)sir if u are truly born again(invitee)ur friend won't demand acholic from u.he/she will be scare bcause he know ur life reflect Christ.let us practise righteousness not religion.....beware christ is coming soon 4 those that live righteously not 4 those who profess to be Christian.any one that nameth the name of the Lord should depart from iniquity(sin)HERE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cardinal Arinze Likely To Be The First Black Pope? / Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.