Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. (22391 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Mostwanted7: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
K
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by benedictjohn(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
E
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by parzdor(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
xnh
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Demmocrats(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mbkite:
One of my brothers who does not like going to church on sundays, but would always prefer to take bottles of beer on every sunday morning agreed to go to church with me because I promised to buy him some bottles of beer.
My question is- "was my tactics of inviting him to church proper? Believing that hearing the word of God would change him.

Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

Going to church is not a guarantee you would make heaven at the end the guy that services orijin might make heaven and you won't .
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by SWIPERdaVIPER: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
kliq:
His he related to the otuoke drunk? You best fulfil your part of the deal so he doesn't break your head with an empty bottle cheesy
Hope you're aware that u have no brain

2 Likes

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Lobolintin(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
If nah my brother and you didn't fulfill it your head don blow
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Even a lady offers me her puss-y for me to go to Church when I don't wanna. I won't go.

Thing is both of you are f*cked up.

1 Like

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by chikwadomn(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
loomer:
Oga go buy am the beer, promise is a promise.

Cos I see nothing wrong in drinking beer after church as long as him no high
U are wrong u dnt have to destroy ur brother and claim u want to save.u can't help God just say d truth and leave God to do d rest
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by sandave(m): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
just make sure the bear is ready once he's back from church or else......

he will make history wit ur head....I trust guys wen they drink for a purpose
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by blackjack21(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mbkite:
One of my brothers who does not like going to church on sundays, but would always prefer to take bottles of beer on every sunday morning agreed to go to church with me because I promised to buy him some bottles of beer.

My question is- "was my tactics of inviting him to church proper? Believing that hearing the word of God would change him.

Even God has promise to give us beer of all king in heaven if we worship him. buy him his beer you did no bad.

Plus can I follow you to chuuch next sunday?
gringrin

21:23:32
Sun, Jul 5, 2015

1 Like

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by horpeyvictor: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
The tactics is nice,bt I wish God should manifest to his life
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by idupaul: 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
loomer:
Oga go buy am the beer, promise is a promise.

Cos I see nothing wrong in drinking beer after church as long as him no high

Even if he high fa?
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by fF01(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
i can beat my chest nd tell u dat nothing was added 2 ur brother's life. whyl e was in church wih u, he was only thinkin about d bottles!!
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by kinibigdeal(m): 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hearing the word is another thing, listening spirit is another thing. The medium passing the message is another thing. If the pastor is spirit filled, is message today should coincide with your brothers problem. You did the wrong thing at the right time while is left for the preacher to equal the wrong with the right word
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by blackjack21(m): 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
iyke926:
Even a lady offers me her puss-y for me to go to Church when I don't wanna. I won't go.

Thing is both of you are f*cked up.

You're fibbing! grin

21:27:04
Sun, Jul 5, 2015
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by kinibigdeal(m): 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hearing the word is another thing, listening spirit is another thing. The medium passing the message is another thing. If the pastor is spirit filled, is message today should coincide with your brothers problem. You did the wrong thing at the right time while is left for the preacher to equal the wrong with the right word.
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by BCJAY(f): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR BROTHER. YOU ARE NOT BORN AGAIN YOURSELF, WHY WILL YOU PROMISE BEER AS INCENTIVE. DO NOT PROMISE BEER AGAIN AND DO NOT BUY THIS ONE JUST GET HIM A CHILL MALT AND ASK GOD TO FORGIVE YOU FOR ENCOURAGING DRUNKENNESS GOD BLESS YOU
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by systemz(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
frank317:

Lol... God gave him life to serve him (which is for God's own good) yet you are telling him to thank God for it.

Shouldn't God be the one thanking him for accepting the life and worshipping him with it?

So wht what would he have lost if he had not been given the life?
Lolz. This guy! You are on point. Ride on.
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by smallpeepee: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
I'm sure nxt sundae u wud tel him d communion contains beer undecided
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
blackjack21:

You're fibbing! grin

21:27:04
Sun, Jul 5, 2015

Dude, I ain't lying. I always say what I mean and mean what I say. Living a kind of life... outside the pattern. Don't wanna be controlled by some stuffs like women...I love puss-y like all men. grin

1 Like

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Naijasturf(m): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
I can't believe it
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by bablononi(m): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
buy it nah
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by That2: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
No biggie. I remembered way back when i went to church for Mosquitoes net. Just pretend like you are attentive and get what you need. The church is a joke. I have also went to mosques for sallahs tongue. Oh my days....

2 Likes

Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by ehjiwummy(f): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mbkite:

I like the tactics,using what he love most to get his attention.as time goes on he will leave it willingly.
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by columbus007(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
So there for his beliefs is in the god of god of green bottles grin
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by kalufelix(m): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
BCJAY:
CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR BROTHER. YOU ARE NOT BORN AGAIN YOURSELF, WHY WILL YOU PROMISE BEER AS INCENTIVE. DO NOT PROMISE BEER AGAIN AND DO NOT BUY THIS ONE JUST GET HIM A CHILL MALT AND ASK GOD TO FORGIVE YOU FOR ENCOURAGING DRUNKENNESS GOD BLESS YOU
lol...gullibles be like give me fanta i don't take beer...hahahahahaha
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by peeta4u(m): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mbkite:
to hear d word of God and build his faith.
Word of God? All dis dere selfish preaching...
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by NumberOne2(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mbkite:

Funny, when he is drinking the beer you bought, where will you be? Preaching?
Bro, your prayer for him and lifestyle will do more for than any church/beer combo. God answers prayers.
Your strategy will only make a false convert out of him.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. - Matthew 5:16
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by wayne4loan: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=14pt]He is afflicted with the drunken spirit of the goat headed god called baphomet...he needs serious prayers and fasting to saint joan of arc, st francis of assissi and saint mulumba.
After this prayers and at least 13 days of fasting, he should table his problem to the holy mother of God who will assist him bind and cast these vile spirits.
Let him also cut out a full piece of the book of revelation,burn it in adoration candle wax then mix it with the blood of a white pigeon and rub it on his face every night for one full moon while reciting the following

sanguis bibimus
corpus edimus
tolle corpus Satani
ave, ave Versus Christus
ave Luceferum

His problem would be solved and he will dream of the lord of light

[/size]
bro u need help ...ASAP
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
You didn't do well at all. Let's imagine you have another friend who likes sleeping with prostitutes. It means in order to get him to follow you to church you can also promise to get him a prostitute. That is just wrong. When you preach to people and they are not receptive of the message, take it to God in prayers. Ask God to touch his heart and you will see the manifestation.

If you buy the beer for him and people see you buying the beer, they will automatically assume you are the one who wants to drink it. By the time you want to preach to them someday else they will tell you to your face that you, a beer drinker is not in a position to preach to them.
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by bigiyaro(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
as a gud christain, make sure u keep ur promise.
Re: He Joined Me To Church Today, Because I Promised To Buy Him Beer. by kalufelix(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
I was also in church today because i wanted something from a gullible...i just observed as the preacher kept fooling them as they jumped up and down i was bored and as so many things crossed my mind i even thought about becoming a professional con man my self.

Can i get a big amen...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cardinal Arinze Likely To Be The First Black Pope? / Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' / T. B Joshua At 55: The Story Behind His Glory Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.