Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six (19991 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community / Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Bosso, Niger Republic, Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by Flexy2vybes(m): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by anwo247: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
g4everybody:
This is really sad and disturbing. So this is the change the new government promise us.

When Jonathan made spirited effort to crush BH, he was heavily criticise by the opposition. They call him CLUELESS ( meaning someone who doesnt have any clue to end insurgency). They even boasted to crush boko haram in 2 months of their administration. Now the situation has excalated and we can now see how CLUEFUL Buhari is.

This is what you get when people politicise insurgency and later discover that they have nothing to offer. Wherever GEJ is now, he wil be wondering how most Nigerians can easily be deceive

Yes my brother . GEJ NEVER believed he would lose that election to this old dullard. Nigerians had never been this gullible.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by Benoxvals(m): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
BH•••BOKO HARAM.
BH•••BUHARI.
GMB••General membership of BOKO HARAM.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by pure2012soul(m): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
4Horsewomen:
The Decepticons (SW) will avoid this thread like a plague.
B4 nko? What do you expect when their Megatron has been Jagabanded?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by hansad: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hard to think that an Iraqi, Syrian, Afghan, Yemeni or Somali leader can contemplate ordering soldiers to leave road check-points in any of these countries.

It is a fact: Police are not trained to confront terrorists.

Therefore, PMB's order to remove soldiers from check-points of Nigeria's roads must enhance the movement of Boko Haram suicide bombers and fighters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by betty202020(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
muhyeenisce:
SaTANiods just like to hear bomb blast just to throw shade at PMB administration...they dnt mind the lives that are wasting... Awon onii ranu
The same way u were happy when gej was president!!!. he who goes equity must go with clean hands. u buharists cum apcshits politicized bokoharam that every step taken by the then president was criticized. buhari is a weakly and super clueless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by adonis89(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
TippyTop:
[size=13pt]We are winning the war says Buhari[/size]

Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen beating Christians whenever they like.
Why do we always turn the other cheek? Boko haram and the Fulanis don't understand that teachings, they only believe in an eye for an eye. We should also follow with reprisal attacks, we should attack boko haram/Fulanis also.
eye for eye is d only solution to this messs. But d cowardice of Christians and their stupiddd teaching won't let dem. But dey forget David, Joshua, Samson etc who were even mo Holier Dan most pastors of today fought for their survival

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by 2sex(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Thank God I am early to this thread as I hadnt had the chance...

I supported Buhari in the last election but from the look of things, his body language to spate of bombing by bokoharam leaves much to be desired. He has said virtually nothing. I can give him time to select his ministers but with the recent selection of his varying representatives which constitute majorly Northerners is beginning to seem like a bad omen of things yet to unfold.

I could care less how other things are delayed but allowing lives for be wasted like tissue papers is what I can't tolerate nor give him time on.

buhari SHOULD declare his stand on this bokoharam insurgency... NO SINGLE record of military counter attack has been recorded since he took over... he should picture his children in case where others has been killed in the last few days and tell me if he likes the feeling of what he sees, the agony, the depression, lost valuables, properties and probably future savers of the society and Nigeria at large.

Sincerely, I am disappointed in this man.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by BraniacX(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
muhyeenisce:
SaTANiods just like to hear bomb blast just to throw shade at PMB administration...they dnt mind the lives that are wasting... Awon onii ranu

1diot like you opening your maggot infested buccal cavity to spill your gob here!!! undecided was it these SATANoids that bombed the church? When GEJ was in power and you heard stories like this, did you clap for him and ask for understanding? So now that PMB is in power you want us to act differently abi forgetting that same then as it is now, human beings like you and I are paying the cost with their lives abi? If a president's cluelessness was responsible for the loss in lives back then, why should that explanation be unacceptable now??

Fvcking hypocrites!!!

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:
cry
See ur face like "agbalumo"

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by vislabraye(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
muhyeenisce:

It's very shameful of you to say such. Can't you offer constructive criticism ? Do you like what is happening at the moment ? Pls have a change in mind.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by horla32: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Etisalat Nigeria Fresh Graduate& Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

http://cuts.name/3tg
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by oloriooko(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
I believe in PMB
This is the time we must ask our leaders to revisit their campaign promises as we are fed up with excuses.

In barely 30 days of governance, we have recorded well over 500 casualties not counting the wounded.

PMB cannot sit in Aso rock expecting us to be patient with him cuz he assured us of our security when we voted him now we are losing our people by the same BH GEJ almost extinguished although at thel dying minute of his regime.

PMB must take a drastic step to counter these daily rampage killing by BH and stop making appointments instead of fighting for our security. Relocating military control center to Borno is not helping at all

God bless Nigeria, God bless PMB
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by 9jatatafo(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
PMB said and I quote him "THE BABOON AND THE DOG WILL SOAK IN BLOOD. Too much blood bath. Is there a VAMPIRE in the house?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by vislabraye(m): 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
BraniacX:

1diot like you opening your maggot infested buccal cavity to spill your gob here!!! undecided was it these SATANoids that bombed the church? When GEJ was in power and you heard stories like this, did you clap for him and ask for understanding? So now that PMB is in power you want us to act differently abi forgetting that same then as it is now, human beings like you and I are paying the cost with their lives abi? If a president's cluelessness was responsible for the loss in lives back then, why should that explanation be unacceptable now??

Fvcking hypocrites!!!

I weak for the guy. These people love to live a lie, they love double standards.
If this happens under Gej, he is clueless but if it happens under Gmb, then you need to understand him. This sort of mindset won't help us.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by nattyGENT: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
That's just terrible. Since GMB entered its like the whole BH stuff just escalated.
i saw it coming.. Myopic & mumu Ngerians voted for change they did not know is impossible with inadequately educated Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
DennisEche:
R.I.P ........ Over the years i have come to realise that religion expecially islam is the major problem facing the entire world, if not so how do you explain these senceless killings by blood sucking demons all in the name of one inexisting god with the vague and empty promises of been giving virgins as a compensation for the no of inocent christians blood shed or as they call it in their own terms 'infidels'. So pathetic, my condolense to the family of those who lost their love ones, may God give them streghnt and faith to keep believing in the true God of peace (Christ)
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by BraniacX(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

What do you mean by their sympathizer? Boko haram escalated under the watch of your hero, and by Gods grace they will be a thing of the past very soon..

So now that we have change, we should also wait for "GOD'S grace" too abi?

Let me know after you've campaigned for and voted in GOD'S grace..........
Oh!! Oh!! shocked
I forgot we already had GOD'S grace between march and may this year when Boko haram where almost all but completely wiped out!! Funny you didn't see GOD'S grace back then and I wonder where it is now and who chased it away

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by nattyGENT: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
oloriooko:
I believe in PMB
This is the time we must ask our leaders to revisit their campaign promises as we are fed up with excuses.

In barely 30 days of governance, we have recorded well over 500 casualties not counting the wounded.

PMB cannot sit in Aso rock expecting us to be patient with him cuz he assured us of our security when we voted him now we are losing our people by the same BH GEJ almost extinguished although at thel dying minute of his regime.

PMB must take a drastic step to counter these daily rampage killing by BH and stop making appointments instead of fighting for our security. Relocating military control center to Borno is not helping at all

anyone who hopes in Buhari is a visionless person

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by vislabraye(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
oloriooko:
I believe in PMB

Well, the Sai baba chanters will have something to say.
I'm fed up hearing people say we should give buhari more time cos he was just elected. Is Bh giving us time ?
Basket Mouth once said that he can't wait for Buhari to come into power. I wonder what BM will say now.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by BraniacX(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Haywhymido:
so? u expect us to standby with a government dat lack vision. d same party dat wasted 16years with little or nothing to show for it. we cant all be fools u knw

And your current government has vision beyond removing PDP from power abi?

SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by theshadyexpress(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
muhyeenisce:

God will punish u and thunder will scatter that hand u used in typing that rubbish, did u talk like this when GEJ was in power and was facing similar problems,may devil continue to hold ur senses till u pass out.....dullardinnhoooo slave
#snailbaba pls where is the change u promise ur slave followers, i never voted u cos i didnt expect anything from ur government so i cant be disappointed by ur incompetence,but for Gods sake pity ur slave followers and give them something to smile about cos they seem to be confused in their defense of ur incompetence

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by BraniacX(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Brugo:

Suicide attack is different from head on battle. You can crush an enemy that shows up in battle but how do you crush suicide attacks without declaring martial law and endless curfew?

Now that you ask me

Let me ask GEJ

GEJ has asked lai muhammed

Oya oga Lai Muhammed...............how do we stop this suicide bombing without making Dullardhinho look more clueless and you're allowed to consult the all knowing maitatsine vanquishing certieficateless generalsimo of daura?
And don't tell me you don't know the answer oh!! You always claimed to know before during the campaigns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by Caseless: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
SUBMARINE:

The way you mocked Jonathan. cheesy
we were not celebrating, rather speaking out for him to act.

Watch out, the worst of BUHARI can be the best of jonathan.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by Haywhymido(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
BraniacX:

And your current government has vision beyond removing PDP from power abi?

SMH undecided
one step at a time bro. do u expect d current government to do in a month what d past government cldnt do in 5 n half years?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by BraniacX(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
pure2012soul:

B4 nko? What do you expect when their Megatron has been Jagabanded? Jaga-abandoned

grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by muhyeenisce(m): 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
theshadyexpress:

God will punish u and thunder will scatter that hand u used in typing that rubbish, did u talk like this when GEJ was in power and was facing similar problems,may devil continue to hold ur senses till u pass out.....dullardinnhoooo slave
#snailbaba pls where is the change u promise ur slave followers, i never voted u cos i didnt expect anything from ur government so i cant be disappointed by ur incompetence,but for Gods sake pity ur slave followers and give them something to smile about cos they seem to be confused in their defense of ur incompetence
u suck
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by BraniacX(m): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
Haywhymido:
one step at a time bro. do u expect d current government to do in a month what d past government cldnt do in 5 n half years?

Please educate me properly on what the previous government could not do in five and half years by reminding the state of boko haram activities and menace by the end of may and what it is now

And I would love to exercise patience and wait as you said but Boko Haram are obviously not waiting or does someone you know and love have to be affected before you loose your patience?

Please, let's stop acting like these deaths and casualties are mere figures and statistics and not human beings because I would like to believe that these dead people also voted for buhari too, I guess they have received their change, just not the one they were hoping for

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by nattyGENT: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Caseless:
we were not celebrating, rather speaking out for him to act.

Watch out, the worst of BUHARI can be the best of jonathan.
pls spare us those your day-dreams. Buhari has no vision, his (devil) mission is to steal, kill and destroy,, Jonathan would remain the best President Nigeria had (though he had some flaws that angered the masses who are not politicians). Buhari's actions and inactions so far qualifies him for impeachment. I didnt vote him, because we can tell his contents
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six by muhyeenisce(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bigshiko:
Christians teach ur children in the way of God so dat wen they grow old, they wud never depart from it.
Fulani and other northerners teach ur children Jihad so dat wen they grow they become bokoharam
Trust me there must be always a govt to blame.
shut the Bleep off! Wah knowledge do understand by JIHAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls / Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov / Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.