Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Agonies Of Osun State Pensioners. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agonies Of Osun State Pensioners. (892 Views)

Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members / IMO State Pensioners Protest In Owerri Today - Pictures / Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agonies Of Osun State Pensioners. by iyisco2001(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
How long shall we watch the state government sentence these helpless citizens to hunger. I saw this today and I almost wept. They didn't decide their fate, remember you also have parents. Aregbesola has really lost it.

Re: Agonies Of Osun State Pensioners. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Am not moved at all, dey ask for it, and dey re getting it in 1million fold.

Dedicating dis peace of land to Genea, thanls for bin dere for me.
Re: Agonies Of Osun State Pensioners. by demmy0325(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Its bn two years now and the people are really sufferin.. Some labour for 30yrs,40yrs.. It jst aint fair to them... And i hope the government do smtin 'bout it....
Re: Agonies Of Osun State Pensioners. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
demmy0325:
U wan follow me run ma race?
Re: Agonies Of Osun State Pensioners. by iyisco2001(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Am not moved at all, dey ask for it, and dey re getting it in 1million fold.

Dedicating dis peace of land to Genea, thanls for bin dere for me.
Kindly tell me how they asked for it. Was PDP a better option, is that what you have to say when our politicians keep deceiving us?

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of Osun State Pensioners. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
iyisco2001:

Kindly tell me how they asked for it. Was PDP a better option, is that what you have to say when our politicians keep deceiving us?
Let dem enjoy d "best" option in d person of aregbesola

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of Osun State Pensioners. by demmy0325(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
U wan follow me run ma race?
.... It wont happen again.. cheesy
Re: Agonies Of Osun State Pensioners. by GODDYGEE91(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Its only God dat can save de people of Osun from dis mess. There is hardship here, old, young n kids are begging on daily basis. If I tell u guys what people are passing tro here, tears will definitely roll.
Re: Agonies Of Osun State Pensioners. by holusormi(m): 6:52am On Jul 06, 2015
iyisco2001:
How long shall we watch the state government sentence these helpless citizens to hunger. I saw this today and I almost wept. They didn't decide their fate, remember you also have parents. Aregbesola has really lost it.

You need to stop taking screenshots with your stu.pid chinko android phone undecided

Btw can't those people just kill that man

(1) (Reply)

Special Shout-out To Linda Ikeji On The Report Of Lagos Bad Roads. / New Service Chief Appointed / Photo: Buhari Meets Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.