Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,597 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 (1084 Views)

Bomb Explosion At University Of Maiduguri Mosque / Osinbajo, Ambode Dance At Redeemed Convention (Photos) / Breaking News : Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by Obascoetubi: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
A bomb explosion suspected
to be from a male suicide
bomber has killed six persons
including the bomber.
The blast occurred at a local
branch of Redeemed
Christian Church of God
along Bauchi road in
Potiskum Town, Yobe State.
A resident of the town who is
also one of the officials
working with the aid agencies
informed PREMIUM TIMES
that the bomb went off at a
time worshipers were
observing the Sunday service.
“Six persons died and there
are no reports of injuries yet”
he said.
Efforts to speak with the
police were unsuccessful as
their phones were switched
off.
Also, the spokesperson of the
Joint Task Force in Yobe,
Lazarus Eli, said he had
travelled out of the state for
an official assignment and is
yet to be briefed on the
matter.
Details later…
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/186098-breaking-bomb-explosion-at-redeemed-church-kills-6.html
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by AbuMikey(m): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sad story
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by MuguliciousMUGU: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
May the God of thunder strike this boko haram members, they should never mess with the house of God.

May the building of destruction fall upon boko haram members

may the earthquake of anger scatter boko haram members

may the flood of wickedness carry boko haram members to the blue seas

may the electricity of pains and sorrows shock boko haram members and their commanders.

May the plane of heavenly destruction crash into boko haram camp and destroy all of them

through jesus christ we pray

can i hear someone say Amen?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by jantofubu(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Speechless!
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by Okaakoko(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
God! please come to our aid
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by Tolexander: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lord have mercy!

But we were told that Nigeria is winning the war!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by dayo23(f): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
until all christians die finish, what kind of president is this? This one na one chance
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by tinuolababy(f): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chineke
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by babakol(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
God's too gentle for my liking jare
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by abduljabbar4(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
dayo23:
until all christians die finish, what kind of president is this? This one na one chance
When muslims were dying its ok by you but just 6 christians now you are saying until all the christains finish. You should be concerned about Nigerians and not christians. How many christians suffered from boko haram sef?
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by asadike(f): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
what? Osibande church?
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by Slynonny(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Not again.
#I_hate_Mouth_Action.
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by Ahmed4002(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
sad
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by Tallesty1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
May the God of thunder strike this boko haram members, they should never mess with the house of God.

may the electricity of pains and sorrows shock boko haram members and their commanders.

May the plane of heavenly destruction crash into boko haram camp and destroy all of them

Amen

crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by babakol(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:

When muslims were dying its ok by you but just 6 christians now you are saying until all the christains finish. You should be concerned about Nigerians and not christians. How many christians suffered from boko haram sef?
JUST 6 Christians die?......... You should be impaled. Christians or Muslims they're human beings
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by Rilwayne001: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Help me ask him ooo...Some people are just too daft.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by Rilwayne001: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
babakol:

JUST 6 Christians die?......... You should be impaled. Christians or Muslims they're human beings

Can't you reconcile his post with the one he quoted??

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by ritababe(f): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
hmmm
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by ziky2010(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
God save this country from this blood thirsty extremist
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by Emekamex(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chai! Buhari, at this rate 20000 will be dead by the year ending.
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by stepo707: 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
The beginning of the end has arrived.
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by sam13(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

AMEN
What a pathetic news,may the Almighty God grant them eternal rest. In Jesus Christ name I pray.
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by sosanova: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Fool
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by finestiyke(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
God help us, God help our President and our Country. I hope we ain't stuck with a dumb President for four years
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by SUBMARINE: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Did you pray this prayer during GEJ's era.?

If No, then know that your prayer no pass nairaland.

Now pray this prayer if you want God to over look your hypocrisy

Oh LORD

I

PRAY NOT TO BE AS CONFUSED AS BUHARI
grin

I

grin

I

grin

So help me God grin
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by realtestament(m): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Haba! Nat again angry dis man shud jux call his boiz 2 order na, or does he want 2 be d president of west Germany 2 undecided
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by Kingspin(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Have u ever heard in Nigeria that christains bomb mosque worshippers. These Boko have their real enemies/targets so any other thing u hear is becos of their crazy for bloodthirsty or one imam somewhere is a threat. In the first place what has church got to do with islam. There is no relation, so why the direct attack?
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by zik4ever: 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is what should be in the front burner not this APC, DSS, Saraki/Dogara, power play, politicking and self-glorifying media hype by politicians and their supporters on Nairaland and other platforms.
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by PedroJP(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kingspin:
Have u ever heard in Nigeria that christains bomb mosque worshippers. These Boko have their real enemies/targets so any other thing u hear is becos of their crazy for bloodthirsty or one imam somewhere is a threat. In the first place what has church got to do with islam. There is no relation, so why the direct attack?

Thought they'v been limited to Borno. Hmmm. He don dey spread dem again.
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by Uyi168: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
i just hate islam....a religion of piss!!
Re: BREAKING: Bomb Explosion At Redeemed Church Kills 6 by abduljabbar4(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
sosanova:

Fool
That's your father's name

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Call On Nass And Buhari To Ban Full Length Hijab / Buhari Dissolves Board Of All Federal Agencies / Wike Sacks Rivers Accountant- General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.