Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. (3378 Views)

Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. / Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses / Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by Genea(f): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Genea come see dis
I will kill dah Baker, she will Neva bake againangry
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by Firefire(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Incredible...
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Genea:
Lol, u go harsh ooooooooo
have u cucumbate today?
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by Aminat508(f): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Aminat508 is the thread grin
temitemi1 awengbomi ooooo embarassed
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lol op
I wish u took the pick of ur face when u set eyes on the cake..

Mehn ask for some money back as its short notice ... What can you do
Just never use that caterer again .... N make sure they understand u aint happy with it

Lol but its funny sha complete difference.
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by temitemi1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Pelee dear kiss
Aminat508:
temitemi1 awengbomi ooooo embarassed
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by Aminat508(f): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Pelee dear kiss
osee oooo lipsrsealed
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by temitemi1(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
I understand that level of anger cheesy grin
Genea:
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by Genea(f): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
temitemi1:
I understand that level of anger cheesy grin
Lil,but dah wud b after she has returned my money
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by temitemi1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
That's what u get when bricklayer take up tailoring job embarassed embarassed
LadyBoss1:
Lol op
I wish u took the pick of ur face when u set eyes on the cake..

Mehn ask for some money back as its short notice ... What can you do
Just never use that caterer again .... N make sure they understand u aint happy with it

Lol but its funny sha complete difference.
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
temitemi1:
That's what u get when bricklayer take up tailoring job embarassed embarassed

Hehehhehe lol nigerians and their i can do it attitude
Chai just ruin d cake shaaa
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by MizMyColi(f): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lmao
I laugh in Hilary Clintoncheesy
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by temitemi1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
My lady, u are not alone grin grin cheesy
MizMyColi:
Lmao
I laugh in Hilary Clintoncheesy
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by MizMyColi(f): 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
gringringrin
temitemi1:
My lady, u are not alone grin grin cheesy
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by IGBOSON2: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Anoruo:
Lol. Scam.

^^^Hehehehe grin grin grin

I'll ask for my money back!
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by uyisteven(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Am telling u Shez d most talk-abt babe on NL If she be car, she go dhe cause hold-up even for 20 lanes express
INTROVERT is d most talked about babe on NL...
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by mightyhaze: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
IGBOSON2:
This one will give the celebrant nightmares for days!

If the Cookie Monster and Big Bird ever had a love child it would look like that! lipsrsealed
hahaha! So on point! Ur brain been dey work!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Behead A Boko Harram Terrorist(Video +Pic) / BREAKING NEWS: APC Just Gave Me My Change(photo) / We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.