Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,075 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. (3368 Views)

Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. / Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses / Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by temitemi1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Tell me how u will react to this grin grin grin grin
Well, you can't knock the baker for trying...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by adaweezy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Tell me how u will react to this grin grin grin grin
Well, you can't knock the baker for trying...lol
LOL GEJ TILL 2019
this cake na correct parody

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by madridguy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
GEJ in Otuoke till 3019.....LOL

adaweezy:

LOL GEJ TILL 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by temitemi1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mizmycoli, aminat508,barcanista,firefire,truckpusher
Dearpreye,oremussanctus, come n see baker of life cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by jantofubu(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lwkmd temitemi1
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by IGBOSON2: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
This one will give the celebrant nightmares for days!

If the Cookie Monster and Big Bird ever had a love child it would look like that! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by Truckpusher(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Dearpreye,oremusanctus, come n see baker of life cheesy grin grin
Temitemi1 ,I would be charged for murder. grin grin
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by MayflowerB(f): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
I 'll arrest d caterer
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by temitemi1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
cheesy grin grin
Truckpusher:
Temitemi1 ,I would be charged for murder. grin grin
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by midolian(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Oremussanctus, shey u dey see am? This is what will happen if u don't keep off that military zone. Any cake wey yu or temitemi order for una life go take this shape cheesy cheesy
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Na die d person dhe
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by temitemi1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Infact the baker must be jailed grin grin
MayflowerB:
I 'll arrest d caterer
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by temitemi1(m): 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nah ur type dem go give a particular job to do wey u go dey do another thing cheesy
midolian:
Oremussanctus, shey u dey see am? This is what will happen if u don't keep off that military zone. Any cake wey yu or temitemi order for una life go take this shape cheesy cheesy
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by Anoruo(m): 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lol. Scam.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by temitemi1(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
The 'military zone' don chose me tongue
midolian:
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by Aminat508(f): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
midolian:
lmao make una free Oremussanctus grin
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by Aminat508(f): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
temitemi1:
baker of life gidigba cheesy cheesy
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Aminat508:
lmao make una free Oremus sanctus grin
Midolian pls listen to her!
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Genea come and see!
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by midolian(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Nah ur type dem go give a particular job to do wey u go dey do another thing cheesy
why I go do your job well wey u don snatch my wife? grin
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by midolian(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
temitemi1:
The 'military zone' don chose me tongue
show me the thread wey she choose u. Give me d link now
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Return IMMEDIATELY! Nonsense.
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
temitemi1:
This is no different from APC pre and post election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by midolian(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Midolian pls listen to her!
since na Aminat508 talk am. I go listen be that. Cos her wish na ma command.but make u sef dey listen grin grin
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by temitemi1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Aminat508 is the thread grin
midolian:
show me the thread wey she choose u. Give me d link now
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
midolian:
since na Aminat508 talk am. I go listen be that. Cos her wish na ma command.but make u sef dey listen grin grin
Na all d threads I dhe profess ma love for her, if I sight her for any thread, all ma torts cum mind go just fly comot.
Be like say na becos of me shge dhe fast, make she no fast again, God don answer her prayers(I don gree to love her FOC)
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Aminat508 is the thread grin
Am telling u Shez d most talk-abt babe on NL If she be car, she go dhe cause hold-up even for 20 lanes express
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by orogodoganyin(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
one is real, one is comical, what's d big deal?
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by temitemi1(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
They promised us positive change but now giving us 'damaged change'.
barcanista:

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Genea come see dis
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by midolian(m): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Na all d threads I dhe profess ma love for her, if I sight her for any thread, all ma torts cum mind go just fly comot.
Be like say na becos of me shge dhe fast, make she no fast again, God don answer her prayers(I don gree to love her FOC)
hahahaha.. Why she go fast because of u? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. by midolian(m): 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:

barcanista:

Na una sabi cheesy #TANoids

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials / We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK / What You Need To Read Today. By Babatunde Fashola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.