Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android (37630 Views)

Reasons You Should Choose an Iphone Over Android..... / 4 Reasons Why You Should Pick Iphone Over Android / New Study Shines Light On One Of The Iphone’s Biggest Advantages Over Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by Omotayor123(f): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
butanep:
you said BlackBerry users but I said BlackBerry 10 users...

There is difference between BlackBerry users and BlackBerry 10 users...

BlackBerry 10 batteries last very long... if you see any one taking charges here and there ... he \ she must be a BlackBerry user.

I know so many people using Andriod that have one or two power banks...

I am a phone Frick, I always assess the net, play games, listern to music. I don't even have plans of getting one.... Only Nepa might force me to buy one...
oh Kay.

tot u said bb users...
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by benedictjohn(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
dhorlipizzu:

Pope john benedict xvi I dey with you... feeling on top of the world with my Q5... all them haters should always know the lagoon is available grin
[size=24pt]I SEE U BOSS!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by butanep(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
Omotayor123:

oh Kay.

tot u said bb users...
you get the point now...

Which phone do you use?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by Omotayor123(f): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
butanep:
you get the point now...
Which phone do you use?
Android of course. Techno Y6 cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by butanep(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Omotayor123:

Android of course. Techno Y6 cheesy
Hmmmmm...

Hope you re enjoying it shall... because I never liked techno phone from day 1

Just pray you don't wake up on day and find out you phone just stop working for no reason...
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
I am privileged to have used both platforms. I used a samsung s4 and am presently using a z30. All I can say is these devices have advantages over each other. Even though the display and picture quality of the z30 is not as good as the s4, I still prefer it for other reasons. At the end, it all depends on USER PREFERENCE. I generally don't like iphones..........use what works for you. Simple
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by bbeautylik(f): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Atmmachine:
[size=20pt]ANDROIDS[/size] are for students who have low income.

[size=20pt]IPHONES[/size] are for photo freak people who buys iphone with their live savings.

[size=20pt]BLACKBERRIES[/size] are for men of class, multi-billionaires.

Even curve 2?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by bayusdipe(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
android user always switch off data

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
kiss
butanep:

BlackBerry 10 batteries last very long... if you see any one taking charges here and there ... he \ she must be a BlackBerry user.

I am a phone Frick, I always assess the net, play games, listern to music. I don't even have plans of getting one.... Only Nepa might force me to buy one...

Spot on! kiss

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by MztrChukwu(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Scrolling thru the comments wiv my passport.

#TeamBB10

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by loomer: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
BlackBerry 10 yeye jare
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by dhorlipizzu(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
keandre:

Yea

still yes

no am getting my pound of flesh

Owk.... tanx for understanding... cool

Really appreciate your maturity in the way u replied... #blessUp
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by Omotayor123(f): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
butanep:
Hmmmmm...

Hope you re enjoying it shall... because I never liked techno phone from day 1

Just pray you don't wake up on day and find out you phone just stop working for no reason...
Nope. I have been using techno phones for over three years. And I'm enjoying it big tym.

Kind of addicted to techno phones. grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by Viktor1983(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
MaxNaija:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-uqq7hvKBuo8/VZfANP4m7II/AAAAAAAACb8/vNhcmxaP8Bg/s320/blackberry-z10-vs-android-n.jpg[/img]

Here are 5 reasons why the Blackberry 10 smartphone is seen as a better option over the android smartphone.

1. Multitasking: On Blackberry 10, any app can be instantly minimized with the swipe up gesture and is then accessible as a small file on a separate screen.

2. BlackBerry Hub: The Blackberry 10 has a dedicated hub that unites all your text messages, IMs, emails, social network feeds, call records, etc., in one centralized place, thereby making it easy to get all your notifications in order, read, and respond how you want.

3. Search: In BB 10 OS, you don’t have to open up a dedicated search apps, just start typing your desired term from the home screen and the search window opens up automatically.

4. Notifications: On BB OS 10, all new incoming messages and notifications are shown momentarily. This works with all apps including games. Android provides the same functionality, but they don’t work well with all apps. The blackberry 10 has a better notification access than its android counterpart.

5. Security: With Android phones, if you forgot your password all you need do is to get the phone flashed to bypass the security lockscreen. The same can’t be done on BB OS 10. The blackberry 10 OS is more secured than the android OS. Since the android OS is an open source, it can be easily tweaked or customised, making prone to virus and easy to hack.

If you know other things BB OS 10 does better than Android, please let us know in the comment section below.

Source: http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/07/5-reasons-why-you-should-choose.html

I dumped my blackberry for a droid because of blackberry's lack of apps.I was missing out on a lot of utility apps.
I was also tired of carrying two phones , the droids have the dual Sim option.
The android is comes with a lot of malware and is not secure.
Imagine trying to update my MasterCard detail s to my google account so that I can get to buy premium apps and I end up receiving 2 emails from scammers about furnishing them with my card details.
its scary.
This is one reason why I'll never keep more than 10k in any of my accounts that is card/online banking enabled.
Eating with d'evil require using a long fork.
If Blackberry can create a device running on the android os and still make it secure, I won't think twice going back to BB

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by butanep(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Omotayor123:

Nope. I have been using techno phones for over three years. And I'm enjoying it big tym.

Kind of addicted to techno phones. grin
Cool... Techo has insured you...

Enjoy the phone while it last
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Are u guys not tired yet from ios to android to windows phone to BB all are the same guys move along. Data is king
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by butanep(m): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
You used normal BlackBerry. The BlackBerry 10 runs the andriod os too. You cam download any Andriod app except for some games.
Viktor1983:

I dumped my blackberry for a droid because of blackberry's lack of apps.I was missing out on a lot of utility apps.
Imagine trying to update my MasterCard detail s to my google account so that I can get to buy premium apps and I end up receiving 2 emails from scammers about furnishing them with my card details.
its scary.
This is one reason why I'll never keep more than 10k in any of my accounts that is card/online banking enabled.
If Blackberry can create a device running on the android os and still make it secure, I won't think twice going back to BB
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by Goodnuel: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
butanep:

Bro, I use a Z10 too.. I have two power banks too but I don't use them much cos the light has improved a lot where I stay but what you said about the Z10 battery isn't true sha.. BlackBerry 10 batteries are better than the others but they don't last like you are saying.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by wokomabest(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bb has always been the best.the difference is very clear.with bb you get your notification any time but Andriod user always off their data. before getting your messages it takes hours,just to economize their mb
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by Goodnuel: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Viktor1983:

its scary.
My only problem with blackberry too. Even after installing the Google play store, some apps just doesn't work..

Very annoying.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by princessdairies(f): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mtschew..I don tire. For my BlackBerry Q10 sef,i nid a samsung
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by jonadaft: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
[s]
MaxNaija:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-uqq7hvKBuo8/VZfANP4m7II/AAAAAAAACb8/vNhcmxaP8Bg/s320/blackberry-z10-vs-android-n.jpg[/img]

Here are 5 reasons why the Blackberry 10 smartphone is seen as a better option over the android smartphone.

1. Multitasking: On Blackberry 10, any app can be instantly minimized with the swipe up gesture and is then accessible as a small file on a separate screen.

2. BlackBerry Hub: The Blackberry 10 has a dedicated hub that unites all your text messages, IMs, emails, social network feeds, call records, etc., in one centralized place, thereby making it easy to get all your notifications in order, read, and respond how you want.

3. Search: In BB 10 OS, you don’t have to open up a dedicated search apps, just start typing your desired term from the home screen and the search window opens up automatically.

4. Notifications: On BB OS 10, all new incoming messages and notifications are shown momentarily. This works with all apps including games. Android provides the same functionality, but they don’t work well with all apps. The blackberry 10 has a better notification access than its android counterpart.

5. Security: With Android phones, if you forgot your password all you need do is to get the phone flashed to bypass the security lockscreen. The same can’t be done on BB OS 10. The blackberry 10 OS is more secured than the android OS. Since the android OS is an open source, it can be easily tweaked or customised, making prone to virus and easy to hack.

If you know other things BB OS 10 does better than Android, please let us know in the comment section below.

Source: http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/07/5-reasons-why-you-should-choose.html
[/s]
Crap!
You can NEVER compare android to bb anytime.
Android is unstoppable and unlimited.
People love freedom and that is why bb is of no match to Android wink
Inferiority complex dey worry you grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by jonadaft: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Atmmachine:
[size=20pt]ANDROIDS[/size] are for students who have low income.

[size=20pt]IPHONES[/size] are for photo freak people who buys iphone with their live savings.

[size=20pt]BLACKBERRIES[/size] are for men of class, multi-billionaires.

Daft thought

And why is android subscription so expensive? X3 that of bb.

So who thuraya SATALITE phones for? The street beggers I guess
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by mabeni(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
benedictjohn:
BLACKBERRY IS SIMPLY THE BEST.. ANDRIOD PHONES ARE EXPENSIVE TO USE. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE LATTER AND FORMER IS JUST d GAME. Rocking my Q5, feeling like a Boss...
Truth
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by tinuolababy(f): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
pinkishgal:
pls what is d code for Bb10 subscription

On glo network, send MENU to777. I'm on BBA Month and it's N1,500 for 3G.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by dotyoung(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Android has over 1.4million apps that runs smoothly on it while most of these apps find it difficult to run on blackberry 10...
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by bigerboy200: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Yeah..Good analysis.. but the battery issue of BB10 still remains.. no remarkable improvement..Easy subscription package (glo only ohh) makes it more economical than android fones.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by bigerboy200: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
tinuolababy:

On glo network, send MENU to777. I'm on BBA Month and it's N1,500 for 3G.
Why pay 1500 for 3G wen u can get it for 1k on d same glo network?? Just asking tho
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by Lordaweezy: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
MaxNaija:

It's a publication. No sentiment sir wink

Am not attaching sentiments bro

BTW I own a q10 too grin

But it can't stand my Droid in any way possible ✔
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by dotyoung(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
blackberry 10 is too fragile. It was a single drop from the top of a table that destroy the upper screen of my friend's own... Unlike android that works smoothly even after severe cracks...
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by tinuolababy(f): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
bigerboy200:

Why pay 1500 for 3G wen u can get it for 1k on d same glo network?? Just asking tho

On BlackBerry 10? Pls what's d code?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android by RingimKabir(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
MaxNaija:
Android users please postpone your rage for another day grin grin

I salute you... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gionee Marathon M6 - Nairaland Review / How To Know If Your Samsung Galaxy Phone Is Genuine Or Fake / Guy Wins Etisalat Dance Challenge, Gets Brand New Car, Phone, Airtime For 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.