Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? (1865 Views)

Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / Sister, which stage are you currently in? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by 400billionman: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
You are so busy at home sweating it over and on checking your phones, you see 2 missed calls.

Guys, between your female friends and your sister, which one will you return first ?

2 Likes

Re: Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
The one that called me first.

2 Likes

Re: Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by chudidonas(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
My sister

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by Hazardd(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
my sister first...
Re: Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
none.
Re: Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by chudidonas(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Teempakguy:
none.

Real G grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by tinuolababy(f): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
My sister. Family first

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by passionate88: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
400billionman:
You are so busy at home sweating it over and on checking your phones, you see 2 missed calls.

Guys, between your female friends and your sister, which one will you return first ?
Sister
Re: Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
My girlfriend, of course tongue

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by naijaboiy: 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Whats the difference? undecided
Re: Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
What difference does it make?
Re: Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
undecided who cares?
Re: Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by guente02(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
I'll clear the notification and continue with my sweating.

2 Likes

Re: Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by 400billionman: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
When you are trying to know how she is doing and she asks you, Hope no problem ?

The chat.

Re: Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Being sincere.

I will call my girlfriend first.. maybe wife to be..
Re: Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by 100Cents: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
I will pick my 2 phones and dial both of them simultaneously.

Anyone who picks, we talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by 100Cents: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackett:
The one that called me first.

Nah me call you first..
Re: Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by Mznaett: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
But guyz y una 2 dey lie lyk dz?huh? shocked
Re: Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by 400billionman: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mznaett:
But guyz y una 2 dey lie lyk dz?huh? shocked

Remind them that all liars will goto hell..
Re: Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
Whats the difference? undecided
u tend to ansa question with question. Why?
Re: Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
See all dis boys,they can lie eeeh,u and i knws dat u definetly wil cal ur g.f first. We are in naija.
Re: Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
D person wey call first

(1) (Reply)

The Love Charm 'voodoo' Market In Oshogbo / Ladies, Whats The Deal With Yoghurts And Ice Cream ? / Behind Every Successful Man,there Is A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.