Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Help! Look At Dis Girl Wants To Spoil My Image - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Look At Dis Girl Wants To Spoil My Image (1609 Views)

I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date / Question Of D Day.Looking At Dis Pant,which Tribe Do U Think Really Owns D Pant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Look At Dis Girl Wants To Spoil My Image by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
She is 6yrs younger dan me but You need to see dis girl, very ugly in appearance but i jst dated her bcux of her heavily endowed front nd back but durin our datin period, she no gree me enter da promise land, she kept sayin 'am a virgin'but she only let me rubbed da booobs cry we later broke up bxuz of dis.
All of a sudden, one so called fine bobo came nd bleeped hell outta her, gav her belle nd disappeared.
She came on sunday, nd told me she is a month pregnant nd nobody knows dat am da first she is tellin. she said am not d child's fada but am da cause of da pregnancy dat all those time i was touchin her, it now made her addicted to sex. Hian, i was really confused, dis girl wants to put blame ontop my head now dat da person she open up for don runundecided i will quickly do a DNA test after she born to prove innocence but i dont knw wat to do bfre dis gurl tell everybody dat i was touchin her bfre nd her mama na troublemaker HELP ME OOOOOOH
Re: Help! Look At Dis Girl Wants To Spoil My Image by kinibigdeal(m): 12:02am On Sep 01, 2015
You seem not to have image from your story undecided
Re: Help! Look At Dis Girl Wants To Spoil My Image by lekjons(m): 12:03am On Sep 01, 2015
When she knows u're momma's boy!

1 Like

Re: Help! Look At Dis Girl Wants To Spoil My Image by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 01, 2015
And you can afford a DNA test ?

1 Like

Re: Help! Look At Dis Girl Wants To Spoil My Image by missmary(f): 12:08am On Sep 01, 2015
Durent:
She is 6yrs younger dan me but You need to see dis girl, very ugly in appearance but i jst dated her bcux of her heavily endowed front nd back but durin our datin period, she no gree me enter da promise land, she kept sayin 'am a virgin'but she only let me rubbed da booobs cry we later broke up bxuz of dis.
All of a sudden, one so called fine bobo came nd bleeped hell outta her, gav her belle nd disappeared.
She came on sunday, nd told me she is a month pregnant nd nobody knows dat am da first she is tellin. she said am not d child's fada but am da cause of da pregnancy dat all those time i was touchin her, it now made her addicted to sex. Hian, i was really confused, dis girl wants to put blame ontop my head now dat da person she open up for don runundecided i will quickly do a DNA test after she born to prove innocence but i dont knw wat to do bfre dis gurl tell everybody dat i was touchin her bfre nd her mama na troublemaker HELP ME OOOOOOH

Just like adebimpe... Go and pray ยง
Re: Help! Look At Dis Girl Wants To Spoil My Image by nairalife2013(m): 12:16am On Sep 01, 2015
ilobasama:
classic question. But belgium DNA is available na... or taiwan own! All na dna
Re: Help! Look At Dis Girl Wants To Spoil My Image by SUGARBEE(f): 12:17am On Sep 01, 2015
All these super stories on NL ehn! Haba!

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Help! Look At Dis Girl Wants To Spoil My Image by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:18am On Sep 01, 2015
NONSENse ... Op hope u got a dream?
Re: Help! Look At Dis Girl Wants To Spoil My Image by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 01, 2015
ilobasama:
Go nd read dat again before u comment
Re: Help! Look At Dis Girl Wants To Spoil My Image by donholy28(m): 12:30am On Sep 01, 2015
Tell her to go to hell..make she go grab d guy responsible and free u
Re: Help! Look At Dis Girl Wants To Spoil My Image by konkonbilo(m): 12:46am On Sep 01, 2015
Which of the image? RAW orJPEG.
Re: Help! Look At Dis Girl Wants To Spoil My Image by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 01, 2015
konkonbilo:
Which of the image? RAW orJPEG.
Ask me again
Re: Help! Look At Dis Girl Wants To Spoil My Image by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 01, 2015
ilobasama:
He has no idea how much it costs.
Re: Help! Look At Dis Girl Wants To Spoil My Image by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 01, 2015
Hehehehehe
nairalife2013:
classic question. But belgium DNA is available na... or taiwan own! All na dna

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man / Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church / Must Read For Guys!!! 15 Things You Should Know Before You Date A Girl With....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.