Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend (1476 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by Engrpj(m): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
A friend of mine is in a big dilemma with his girlfrnd...He use to luv her so much that he once sacrificed his life to travelled on her behalf to the far north during the heat of insurgency....one of the craziest thing he once doz was when he impersonate her n wrote her exams while he was in his final year.. He shower lots of gifts on her like Phone, clothes, jeweleries etc..things began to change when dey once had a quarell and she began to insult the life out of him I was there when she was raining insults on him calling him all sorts of names dat he's nothing but a poor rat, telling him DAT she's wasting her time wit him while dere are guyz beta Dan him out there... so from DAT day he started doubting her characters and resolve not to marry her.... she came back begging him for weeks...he later obliged and they move on ... but he didn't seems to like her like b4.. he gets scared wen Eva he sees her call, he stops calling her unless she flash or Txt call me back. he frowned wheneva he sees her call. now last week he was broke n wen he complain to her how broke he is knowing DAT she has cash with her n also in her acct.. so d following day she went to d bank n made some wihdrawals den went to his area and instead of her to enta Hus house she called him DAT he shld come out n meet her outside.. so he complained to her that he washed all his clothes its only his towel DAT he has on his waist DAT she shld pls come inside but she refused and starts shouting at him DAT if he won't come out to meet her she will just be going. he pleaded wit her but she kept shouting DAT if he's not coning out shes going.... DAT was how she left.... Dus annoyed him, so she came back begging again but the truth us DAT did guy don't see due girl as a human being, he gets angry weneva he sees her calls... OKs advice him ..shld he take her back??
Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by pasqal09: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
OP, you, your friend and his girlfriend are confused!
Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by IamLEGEND1: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
make i read am.

*modified*

For a guy that is old enough to get married, pls stop asking stüpid questions.(No offence)
Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Your friend is a big fool.
Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by agarawu23(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
pasqal09:
no confusion here.

The lady has issues and the guy should better let go......

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by Omotayor123(f): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Op.. this your story ehngrin

lwkmd.. grin
Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by 400billionman: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
The girl is wild..

People should not allow too much familiarity make them misbehave towards their partners..
Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
make i read am.

*modified*

For a guy that is old enough to get married, pls stop asking stüpid questions.(No offence)
u harsh o

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by Omotayor123(f): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
pasqal09:
Verygrin
Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by Bibidear(f): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
He shud allow her leave,once they get married,he would live in hell

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by Superman11(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
justified19:
u harsh o

hahahaha na fight ?? wetin happen wey this guy wan finish you
Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by IamLEGEND1: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
justified19:
u harsh o
but na true na
me i even know say i no old reach am but see the kind nònsense e dey post
Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

but na true na

me i even know say i no old reach am but see the kind nònsense e dey post
hmmmm. sometimes people post not cos they dont know wat to do, bt coa they want reassurance that they are doing d ryt thing.
Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by IamLEGEND1: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
justified19:
hmmmm. sometimes people post not cos they dont know wat to do, bt coa they want reassurance that they are doing d ryt thing.

wen u say he needs re-assurance, it implies the guy has found himself at a cross-roads where the line between the right decision and the wrong one has been significantly blurred. but in this guy's case, na unadulterated stüpidity. THE RIGHT THING TO DO IS STARING HIM RIGHT IN THE FACE AND IF HE CANT SEE IT, then he should go ahead and kontinu dating the girl. They deserve each other.

(still no offence intended @O.P)
Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by 25omega(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
so your friend washed everything but a towel? who doesn't have at least a pair of shorts to wear.
anyway tell him to break up with her because he is wasting his and her time. simple short answer
Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by snakebeat: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Engrpj:
A friend of mine is in a big dilemma with his girlfrnd...He use to luv her so much that he once sacrificed his life to travelled on her behalf to the far north during the heat of insurgency....one of the craziest thing he once doz was when he impersonate her n wrote her exams while he was in his final year.. He shower lots of gifts on her like Phone, clothes, jeweleries etc..things began to change when dey once had a quarell and she began to insult the life out of him I was there when she was raining insults on him calling him all sorts of names dat he's nothing but a poor rat, telling him DAT she's wasting her time wit him while dere are guyz beta Dan him out there... so from DAT day he started doubting her characters and resolve not to marry her.... she came back begging him for weeks...he later obliged and they move on ... but he didn't seems to like her like b4.. he gets scared wen Eva he sees her call, he stops calling her unless she flash or Txt call me back. he frowned wheneva he sees her call. now last week he was broke n wen he complain to her how broke he is knowing DAT she has cash with her n also in her acct.. so d following day she went to d bank n made some wihdrawals den went to his area and instead of her to enta Hus house she called him DAT he shld come out n meet her outside.. so he complained to her that he washed all his clothes its only his towel DAT he has on his waist DAT she shld pls come inside but she refused and starts shouting at him DAT if he won't come out to meet her she will just be going. he pleaded wit her but she kept shouting DAT if he's not coning out shes going.... DAT was how she left.... Dus annoyed him, so she came back begging again but the truth us DAT did guy don't see due girl as a human being, he gets angry weneva he sees her calls... OKs advice him ..shld he take her back??
I'm afraid ur friend is a weak man.
Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Her character is as a result of too much familiarity,from your friend.
smh.....she dey show power,your friend sure has lotta patience,not every guy can tolerate that ish,uses him like she pleases ,and then comes back begging?mehn.......your guy gats man up o.
Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by Kayoski(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
sorry op I don't have an advice to give maybe u should tell the story to the gods they might be of help...
Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by Engrpj(m): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
make i read am.

*modified*

what is stupid abt the question

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by IamLEGEND1: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Engrpj:

what is stupid abt the question
they should both go their seperate ways and stop wasting each others time.
#UcashMyDrift?
Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by flames007(m): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
shocked they need deliverance grin
Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bibidear:
He shud allow her leave,once they get married,he would live in hell
exactly my thought
Re: Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend by kuyola(m): 12:56am On Jul 06, 2015
25omega:
so your friend washed everything but a towel? who doesn't have at least a pair of shorts to wear.
anyway tell him to break up with her because he is wasting his and her time. simple short answer

and even all his undis am sure he has only one.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Yoruba Girls Dependable And Steady? / Jamaica PATWAH (jamaican English) proverbs & it meanings / PHOTOS, VIDEO: Woman St-rips N-aked, Sits On Rooftop For 4 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.