Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II (6909 Views)

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
It seems things turned from bad to worst for me.

I created a true life story of my married friend demanding sex from me, and people advice me on what to do. People like, Antina , Thorpido etc. I really appreciate your advice's.

https://www.nairaland.com/3884362/dilemma-married-friend-wants-sex

cry Seriously i had to go through everybody's advice, and i decided to call her husband. I told him to invite the wife, because i would like to discuss with him about what has being going on between myself and his wife.

On the day of the meeting, I talked to him like a man, told him his wife has being disturbing me to have sex with her, but i couldn't do it, because i wonder what i would feel, if i was in his situation.

Good people, she denied everything and lay false accusations on me. She said i was the one making sexual advances at her, accused me of trying to rape her.

My heart bled cry . My heart was disturbed. The worst thing is, her husband believed her, and called the police to arrest me, for trying to molest and rape his wife.

I was disgraced out of the meeting joint into a van like a thief cry . We arrived at the police station, they asked for a statement, which i obeyed. I tried convincing the man that i was sincere and genuine cry , He practically ignored me, and left with his wife.

Family, friends and others had to go beg him, and i was discharged two days after for committing no crime.

Good people, I almost start regretting why everything turned out that way, but still, i am glad i was vindicated. But right now, revenge is on my mind. My family are not aware of this, but i need to revenge on the both of them.

I suffered in the prison cry . Guys, abstain from married women, they are deadly and evil when being rejected.

Please tell me, what should i do next, because she is still calling. Now she is using my last encounter to force me into having sex with her, because she promised to implicate me again, if I turn her down for the second time cry .

Mods, thanks for pushing the first thread to the front page, kindly do the same here. I am losing my self will. Depression is gradually overcoming me. I am pained cry .

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
Good people, she denied everything and lay false accusations on me. She said i was the one making sexual advances at her, accused me of trying to rape her. My heart bled. My heart was disturbed. The worst thing is, her husband believed her, and called the police to arrest me, for trying to molest and rape his wife.

Lies

Please tell me, what should i do next, because she is still calling. Now she is using my last encounter to force me into having sex with her, because she promised to implicate me again, if I turn her down for the second time.
more lies lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by jchioma: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Take heed of Joseph's story in the Bible and flee from this evil woman. She will only bring sorrows. Ignore all her advances and forget any form of revenge. Just be wise and behave like one.

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Florblu(f): 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
You took the wrong step more reason you were arrested
Why would you invite husband and wife to a meeting to tell the husband how the wife has been disturbing you for sex
Haha!Egbon, sense fall on you and your advisers
Because you've got no evidence to show the husband reason why he believed his wife
You'd better wise up this time
Record your conversations with her and play it to the husband
That's the simplest of all the solutions to your problem

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
xstry:

Lies

more lies lipsrsealed

Sir please leave my thread, if that's all you have to say... Grow up please. I am in a serious situation here.

3 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
jchioma:
Take heed of Joseph's story in the Bible and flee from this evil woman. She will only bring sorrows. Ignore all her advances and forget any form of revenge. Just be wise and behave like one.

Thanks. But she promised to get me arrested again, if I turn her down again. More reason why i am scared.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Florblu:
You took the wrong step more reason you were arrested
Why would you invite husband and wife to a meeting to tell the husband how the wife has been disturbing you for sex
Haha!Egbon, sense fall on you and your advisers
Because you've got no evidence to show the husband reason why he believed his wife
You'd better wise up this time
Record your conversations with her and play it to the husband
That's the simplest of all the solutions to your problem

Thanks for your advice. But to get her, i need more than that. Because i realized that her husband so much believe in her cry

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by jmaxjohn(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
Guy are you this dumb? Is your brain a non functioning app?
Can't you record that phone call?
Don't you have chats to show the husband?
Guy record the call when next she tries being a dog, attach her photo to the audio, upload it on YouTube.
Send her husband a link.
Send her a link too
Watch how Olympus will fall.

Bros receive sense abeg
If you need help, lemme know

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
jmaxjohn:
Guy record the call when next she tries being a dog, attach her photo to the audio, upload it on YouTube.
Send her husband a link.
Send her a link too

Bros receive sense abeg

Bro, I understand. I made mistakes by not recording any of out conversation. But you know, sometimes when we are in such situation, we stop thinking of other options.

But with situation at hand, her husband might not even believe any audio record. He made me regrets why i ever reported the wife to him. Bro, he is my friend, but got me arrested.

I need all the help now bro?

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
SingleDad:

Sir please leave my thread, if that's all you have to say... Grow up please. I am in a serious situation here.

dude . Stfu

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
xstry:

dude . Stfu

I guess that's all you have to say.

Thank you sir. Your advice was helpful.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by charlesluthor(m): 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
In this technological age, U still don't knw there's an app called CALL RECORDER. keep waiting for advise. Adviser Nowamagbe will come nd advice u.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
charlesluthor:
In this technological age, U still don't knw there's an app called CALL RECORDER. keep waiting for advise. Adviser Nowamagbe will come nd advice u.

Bro, get in my shoes and realize that the human mind doesn't work faster in some situations. And also, i don't download all this apps, but would do that this days.

Thanks
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by berryPee(m): 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
relocate from the area so that u can have peace

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by charlesluthor(m): 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
SingleDad:

Bro, get in my shoes and realize that the human mind doesn't work faster in some situations. And also, i don't download all this apps, but would do that this days.

Thanks
You knw abt d app now, so download and do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
B
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ok u better run for ur life. Dis time around na jail u go go..

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by LadyAlison(f): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2017
Evil women do, but I don't get, why is she insisting on sleeping with u to this extent? Has she tasted u before?? Or is there something u not telling us

8 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by McBrooklyn(m): 12:03am On Jul 09, 2017

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 09, 2017
berryPee:
relocate from the area so that u can have peace

Sincerely i need peace desperately now. But she would get arrested if i try rejecting her. You know NPF, they might tag me wanted. Bro, I am scared. I need tactics to get this issue resolved

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 09, 2017
LadyAlison:
Evil women do, but I don't get, why is she insisting on sleeping with u to this extent? Has she tasted u before?? Or is there something u not telling us

Yeah, she was my best friend before getting married. While she was still single, we had friendly intimacy most times. But when she got married, I had to distance myself from her. But right now, she is calling me to rekindle our old intimacy. That's how i got into this life issue.

My first story is here:

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 09, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Ok u better run for ur life. Dis time around na jail u go go..

Bro, running won't solve the problem. The NPF is involved now. She's desperate, and that's when she's open to every evil tricks.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 09, 2017
You were a fool to confront that man about his wife. What did you think was going to happen? Be careful about that advce you get here, because many of these people are teenagers. If you want to get them back you will need concrete evidence - chats, voice recording and video.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 09, 2017
This dodo you are frying though....

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by luminouz(m): 1:44am On Jul 09, 2017
OP...is like ur brain is paining u!!!
Ema gbami ke! Iru ode ati sugomu alatarodo WO ni BOBO yi?
Are u so gormless or brainless DAT u invited a man n his wife to d same place only to accuse d wife of infidelity WITHOUT proof(WhatsApp, voice calls,messages)
To cap it all,u now ask for advice AGAIN on how to handle her threats?
U claim she wants u still? Wait! Is ur diick made of ice cream
So many lies n half truths here ogbeni!!!
If u don't know what to do at ur age......swim lekki lagoon!

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Yorobastard(m): 2:47am On Jul 09, 2017
jmaxjohn:
Send her husband a link.
Send her a link too

Bros receive sense abeg
Ori e wam be....this is the reason why we don't blive these rubbish they post.....even if you use a phone that doesn't record....you can still keep track of her number she uses to call and send it to the husband or switch to text message

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by mofeoluwadassah: 2:48am On Jul 09, 2017
so you go and rewrite the story abi.......kwantinue

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by bejite: 3:55am On Jul 09, 2017
Why didnt you get a concrete evidence like SMS, chats or recording of phone conversations initially before inviting the husband? You can still do it now and have the upper hand.

For those still looking for that dream job? Easy HR solutions? Want to find, connect, share or chat with your favourite employers anywhere in the world? Join the world's smartest job network bejite.com for these and many more. It is free!

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Antina(f): 3:56am On Jul 09, 2017
SingleDad:

On the day of the meeting, I talked to him like a man, told him his wife has being disturbing me to have sex with her, but i couldn't do it
Which meeting? undecided smh

SingleDad:

Please tell me, what should i do next, because she is still calling. Now she is using my last encounter to force me into having sex with her, because she promised to implicate me again, if I turn her down for the second time cry
I don't believe your story anymore.

3 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Antina(f): 3:57am On Jul 09, 2017
Yorobastard:

Ori e wam be....this is the reason why we don't blive these rubbish they post.....even if you use a phone that doesn't record....you can still keep track of her number she uses to call and send it to the husband or switch to text message

The guy wants front page ni jare!! Oya mod, help him!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by Antina(f): 4:02am On Jul 09, 2017
This dodo you are frying though....
grin cheesy na real dodo and akara oo, some people though!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II by mex22: 4:06am On Jul 09, 2017
SingleDad:
It seems things turned from bad to worst for me.

I created a true life story of my married friend demanding sex from me, and people advice me on what to do. People like, Antina , Thorpido etc. I really appreciate your advice's.

cry Seriously i had to go through everybody's advice, and i decided to call her husband. I told him to invite the wife, because i would like to discuss with him about what has being going on between myself and his wife.

On the day of the meeting, I talked to him like a man, told him his wife has being disturbing me to have sex with her, but i couldn't do it, because i wonder what i would feel, if i was in his situation.

Good people, she denied everything and lay false accusations on me. She said i was the one making sexual advances at her, accused me of trying to rape her.

My heart bled cry . My heart was disturbed. The worst thing is, her husband believed her, and called the police to arrest me, for trying to molest and rape his wife.

I was disgraced out of the meeting joint into a van like a thief cry . We arrived at the police station, they asked for a statement, which i obeyed. I tried convincing the man that i was sincere and genuine cry , He practically ignored me, and left with his wife.

Family, friends and others had to go beg him, and i was discharged two days after for committing no crime.

Good people, I almost start regretting why everything turned out that way, but still, i am glad i was vindicated. But right now, revenge is on my mind. My family are not aware of this, but i need to revenge on the both of them.

I suffered in the prison cry . Guys, abstain from married women, they are deadly and evil when being rejected.

Please tell me, what should i do next, because she is still calling. Now she is using my last encounter to force me into having sex with her, because she promised to implicate me again, if I turn her down for the second time cry .

Mods, thanks for pushing the first thread to the front page, kindly do the same here. I am losing my self will. Depression is gradually overcoming me. I am pained cry .

Get an Android automatic call recorder n record your conversations with her any time she calls u.Shikena.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Girls And Families In Diaspora Should Just Marry Where They Are / Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY / Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.